PDA

View Full Version : Dahop and all the others in Abilene Friday

Gsquared
12-10-2007, 10:31 AM
Great to see all yall again!!!

DaHop72
12-10-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Great to see all yall again!!! You too G, kep and all the Wylie posters. Also to all those who fear the G curse, we encourage a Gsquared appearance. We are 2-0 this year with G sitting on our side.:thumbsup:

Gsquared
12-10-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
You too G, kep and all the Wylie posters. Also to all those who fear the G curse, we encourage a Gsquared appearance. We are 2-0 this year with G sitting on our side.:thumbsup:
Haha, yeah, think the cute brunette I was talkin to counteracted the curse. I liked her paw necklace :D

GetRDoneStangs
12-10-2007, 10:49 AM
It was a really good crowd....great to meet some of the folks for the first time!!

See ya'll again next Saturday !

Ranger Mom
12-10-2007, 10:50 AM
As always....good to see you again too G.

What games are you hitting next weekend??

Gsquared
12-10-2007, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
As always....good to see you again too G.

What games are you hitting next weekend??
Im gonna miss Gilmer/Liberty Hill :( Friday night I am going to waco for Rice Consl vs Elysian Fields. Saturday night, Everman vs Highland Park

pirate4state
12-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Im gonna miss Gilmer/Liberty Hill :( Friday night I am going to waco for Rice Consl vs Elysian Fields. Saturday night, Everman vs Highland Park :twitch: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :bigcry: :speech: Just terrible

Gsquared
12-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:twitch: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :bigcry: :speech: Just terrible
Im praying I get to see the D2 final next week.

pirate4state
12-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Im praying I get to see the D2 final next week. Well they way yall were talking about HP I'm surprised with those names that they're STILL playing football. ;)