PDA

View Full Version : For our Servicemen and women

boudreaux
12-09-2007, 11:35 PM
http://www.thelugeman.com/rubengonzalezblog/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/doing-the-work-of.jpg

Look at the black patch under the U.S. Flag
The patch says 'Doing the work of' The flags are France , Germany ,and Russia .

Thanks to all of our service men and women who daily protect us from our enemies.

JJ7997
12-09-2007, 11:38 PM
Although thats true, its not authorized wear of the uniform. Thank goodness for photoshop huh ? Anybody else who has served knows what I'm talkng about.

rangerjoe33
12-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Yes, can you say "Failed Inspection" and due to derogatory message probably office hours and reduced pay.

big daddy russ
12-09-2007, 11:59 PM
Either way, funny message. It was hilarious when leading politicians from those three countries... the three that were the biggest lobbyists in the UN Security Council against the Iraq war... were busted for taking kickbacks from Saddam.

DeeStroyer71
12-10-2007, 02:03 AM
God Bless our troops!

KingRob
12-10-2007, 03:43 AM
You're right, it is unauthorized wearing stuff like that on your uniform. Also, Germany has the third largest number of troops in Afganistan. They also volunteered their troops to guard our military installations here in Germany for a couple of years. Because of their past and treaty rules, The German military can only do so much. Not very many of our allies have troops in Iraq. The person who made this photo should keep adding all the flags all the way down his sleeve!

KingRob
12-10-2007, 03:58 AM
Okay, I was able to get a little more info on Germany:
*3,000 troops in Afghanistan (third after U.S.A. 25,000, U.K. - 7,500)
*9,000 troops worldwide from the Balkans to Africa.
*Since WWII, Germany has constitutional constraints that limit participation to reconstruction and Support Operations.
*In 2003, Germany gave the USA and UK unrestrictive use of their airspace. The only country in Europe to do so.
*4,000 Germany troops stood guard at over 50 U.S. military installations.

Just thought I would pass this info on.