PDA

View Full Version : Omg....

CHSfan
12-09-2007, 09:39 PM
my sister was just in a badd wreck and i have to stay here w/ my brother and godson...an 18 wheeler ran her off the road and she flipped several times!! we dont even know if she is okay yet!

44INAROW
12-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Oh dear, I sure hope she's OK.. please keep us posted on how she is....

JJ7997
12-09-2007, 09:50 PM
Prayers are sent !

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by CHSfan
my sister was just in a badd wreck and i have to stay here w/ my brother and godson...an 18 wheeler ran her off the road and she flipped several times!! we dont even know if she is okay yet!

sorry to hear bout that

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-10-2007, 03:06 AM
I hope your sis. was ok.

bobcat1
12-10-2007, 05:31 AM
Praying here in Celina this morning.

DeeStroyer71
12-10-2007, 07:14 AM
Prayers from Beaumont.

buff4ever
12-10-2007, 09:47 AM
thinking, praying and waiting for news. Hate to hear this kinda stuff.

RattlerDude
12-10-2007, 09:49 AM
Sorry, hope she is ok.

wimbo_pro
12-10-2007, 09:51 AM
That just happened last week to my niece (the niece who was All State Blocker on last years volleyball State Champs team...flipped the car avoiding a deer). She was miraculously unscratched, even though it seems the care rolled 2 or 3 times. I hope and pray for the same with your sister.

pirate4state
12-10-2007, 09:54 AM
my sister was just in a badd wreck and i have to stay here w/ my brother and godson...an 18 wheeler ran her off the road and she flipped several times!! we dont even know if she is okay yet! :( i hope she is okay

44inarow - anyone have any news today?

buff4ever
12-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Has anyone heard any kind of an update, I have been looking and thinking about it?

44INAROW
12-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:( i hope she is okay

44inarow - anyone have any news today?

haven't heard a word about a wreck - but I assumed the sister lived in or near Cuero, she might live elsewhere..... I'll let you'll know if I hear anything.......
and Wimbo-Pro - coming back from Seguin at Thanksgiving - we came extremely close to rolling my Expedition when my son swerved to miss a deer.. he knew NOT to swere, but it happened so fast, he swerved out of a gut-reaction. Thank the Good Lord he kept his wits about him and was able to get the veh back under control. My mother didn't say another word all the way home :D

Seriously, it was scary - those deer come out of nowhere QUICK.. glad your neice is OK..

Phil C
12-10-2007, 05:30 PM
I'm praying everything turns out ok.

Stownhorse
12-10-2007, 05:31 PM

Im praying for her.

I know all about those wreck things. Ask my arm.

garciap77
12-10-2007, 05:36 PM
Our prayers are with you! 18 wheeler almost ran us off the road Sat night after our game. I believe the driver was falling asleep at the wheel.

wimbo_pro
12-10-2007, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
haven't heard a word about a wreck - but I assumed the sister lived in or near Cuero, she might live elsewhere..... I'll let you'll know if I hear anything.......
and Wimbo-Pro - coming back from Seguin at Thanksgiving - we came extremely close to rolling my Expedition when my son swerved to miss a deer.. he knew NOT to swere, but it happened so fast, he swerved out of a gut-reaction. Thank the Good Lord he kept his wits about him and was able to get the veh back under control. My mother didn't say another word all the way home :D

Seriously, it was scary - those deer come out of nowhere QUICK.. glad your neice is OK..

Thanks 44inaRow...I have preached this to my wife and kids and all my nieces/nephews...but it seems to do no good. I understand the "reaction" thing, but I hope with me (and others) reminding them and pounding it into their heads, maybe they will listen when the time comes.

boudreaux
12-10-2007, 06:06 PM
prayers here

CelinaProud
12-10-2007, 06:09 PM
We're praying for you and your family.

CHS_CG
12-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Prayers from Caldwell. Any body have any word on the accident? I hope everything is ok.

tigerchick_2013
12-10-2007, 06:51 PM
prayin!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGER!!!!!

CHSfan
12-10-2007, 07:30 PM
ok! srry i havent been on here to post anything i have been watching my nephews!! my sis is ok! she is banged up pretty bad broke 6 ribs collarbone and her arm in 3 places! she is still at the hospital for now but i think she is going home in the morning!! i have watching her sons right now....she totaled the car and there hasnt been a way to get in touch with her husband in iraq!! so just keep her in your prayers!

WylieBulldog87
12-10-2007, 07:55 PM
ok! srry i havent been on here to post anything i have been watching my nephews!! my sis is ok! she is banged up pretty bad broke 6 ribs collarbone and her arm in 3 places! she is still at the hospital for now but i think she is going home in the morning!! i have watching her sons right now....she totaled the car and there hasnt been a way to get in touch with her husband in iraq!! so just keep her in your prayers!

Thanks for the update. I am glad she is ok, but it still seems pretty bad. Keep us posted as you hear other details. You and your family are in my prayers.

44INAROW
12-10-2007, 07:55 PM
Whew - glad she's going to be alright - sounds like she'll have quite a recover ahead of her, good thing you're around to help with the kids...... ;)

CHS_CG
12-10-2007, 09:05 PM
I am glad she is ok. She will have a tough recovery ahead but as long as she has the support she will do great. Thanks for the update! Good luck trying to get a hold of her husband!

wimbo_pro
12-10-2007, 09:22 PM

I have checked this thread at leat 100 times today (or so it seems). I am so relieved to hear all is good. I know its strange to call a few broken bones "OK"...but it is just that..OK.

God's Speed for here recovery...God's Speed.

Old Tiger
12-10-2007, 09:23 PM
glad everything is okay

IHStangFan
12-10-2007, 09:25 PM
ok! srry i havent been on here to post anything i have been watching my nephews!! my sis is ok! she is banged up pretty bad broke 6 ribs collarbone and her arm in 3 places! she is still at the hospital for now but i think she is going home in the morning!! i have watching her sons right now....she totaled the car and there hasnt been a way to get in touch with her husband in iraq!! so just keep her in your prayers! OUCH!! but...w/ that said....I am glad she is okay. :)

pirate4state
12-10-2007, 09:51 PM

oh good -- glad to hear she is okay. sounds like she'll have a rough recovery, but at least she has YOU to help her! keep us posted on her recovery.

buff4ever
12-11-2007, 10:58 AM
This was nice to find out. Take care of your sister and her children.

Pudlugger
12-11-2007, 11:03 AM
Thank God she is going to be alright. She will have a lot of pain to deal with and will need much support and assistance. Lucky for her she has such loving family and friends.