PDA

View Full Version : Enough is Enough

TexasRB22
05-24-2002, 06:06 PM
Who cares about all these different sports....this is a football website and football is the only sport that matters to me and most Texans

Atl_Rabb_Fan
05-24-2002, 06:16 PM
Speak for yourself. I enjoy all the sports that are played and I support all the teams. Now football is my main one but right now football isnt going on so I will pay attention to the baseball teams. I hope that you aint a player for a school. Cause it is sad when someone doesnt know how to show support for the others that give their all and the ones that play these othr sports are more than likely some of the ones support you on friday nights.

SintonFan_inAustin
05-24-2002, 09:57 PM
HIGH School Level all sports deserve support. football and baseball i follow more closely, but if my school or town i'm from is competing in any sport or other school and town representation they should get talk about in forums. i see where football is king; as i too put football as no. 1 sport to talk about. But i would think most people are not just football fans.

Matthew328
05-25-2002, 12:22 AM
True we are a football website...but right now during the offseason we will discuss other sports on the board...but if you wanna talk football that is great also...trust me come the end of June when DCTF comes out until after the state tittle games....there will be plenty of football on this site!