PDA

View Full Version : DUstud

DUKE22
12-09-2007, 12:34 AM
Hey I dont know if you saw the fight, im sure you were at the Gilmer game. It was a good one, Hatton did everything he could and he had the right game plan. Joe Cortez sucked all night, his officiating was terrible. Once again Floyd proved why he is the best in the world.

DU_stud04
12-09-2007, 07:00 PM
i left the gilmer game and went straight to the bar to watch it..... awesome fight. hatton was doing everything right but mayweather just showed why he is the best. as you said. kept trying to come in and hattons throws that loose hook....mayweathers favorite punch is that right straight. mayweather just became too quick and just caught him really good all night. good fight indeed. defiantly recording it when they show the replay.

and i agree about cortez....

Snyder_TigerFan
12-09-2007, 07:20 PM
I was going to get this fight, but I just could not justify the $55.:eek: I can see $40-45, but 55 is getting a little to outrageous.

I didn't know it at the time, but the UFC had a some live fights last night, I guess to compete against Mayweather-Hatton. I caught the tail end of it, but it was good stuff.