PDA

View Full Version : Katy Tigers are the best High School team in the Country

TexanFan4Life
12-09-2007, 12:12 AM
There is a book out called Katy Nation by Dexter Clay. It gives some insight from current and former Katy coaches, and even their #1 fan of how the team consistently achieves greatness. It's a really good read and shows why the Katy Tigers truly are the greatest High School team in the country.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
There is a book out called Katy Nation by Dexter Clay. It gives some insight from current and former Katy coaches, and even their #1 fan of how the team consistently achieves greatness. It's a really good read and shows why the Katy Tigers truly are the greatest High School team in the country.

If Abilene High makes it to state they will get beat by Katy 42-0

Texas Grid Iron
12-09-2007, 12:46 AM
Same results could be in the future of another team.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-09-2007, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Texas Grid Iron
Same results could be in the future of another team.

Dude thats reality, my post above!

Some people were saying Abilene High could beat Miami Northwestern, hah that wouldn't happen...kno way in hell. Katy would have a tough battle with them but would come out the winners. Abilene High just escaped SLC by the skin of their teeth.

g$$
12-09-2007, 01:11 AM
Katy = machine

They are that good. Wish Katy & North Shore were in same division. That would be a battle. But, hope both win 5A for Greater Houston Area this year.

bigron15
12-09-2007, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Dude thats reality, my post above!

Some people were saying Abilene High could beat Miami Northwestern, hah that wouldn't happen...kno way in hell. Katy would have a tough battle with them but would come out the winners. Abilene High just escaped SLC by the skin of their teeth.

he was referring to the snyder-celina game.

Stownhorse
12-09-2007, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
If Abilene High makes it to state they will get beat by Katy 42-0

You need to worry about Snyder not getting beat that bad.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-09-2007, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by bigron15
he was referring to the snyder-celina game.

I kno what he was referring to