PDA

View Full Version : 3a downlow commercial

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 11:16 PM
just heard it on the feed that Terry and g2 is doing. I didn't know we had a commercial! Awesome! Go us!

Ranger Mom
12-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
just heard it on the feed that Terry and g2 is doing. I didn't know we had a commercial! Awesome! Go us!

Where have you been??

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Where have you been?? I don't know.... :(

Sorry RM sorry i'm not keeping up with everything

Snyder_TigerFan
12-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Where have you been??

He's been too busy slamming Snyder every chance he gets.

IHStangFan
12-08-2007, 11:32 PM
I just heard it on the Everman feed! :clap:

Ranger Mom
12-08-2007, 11:39 PM
This same commercial was used last season too!!

Y'all need to get out more......er.....stay home more!!:)

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 11:41 PM
This same commercial was used last season too!!

Y'all need to get out more......er.....stay home more!!:) Instead of listening to games I'm usually at them! :D

duckpluck
12-09-2007, 01:13 AM
Posting for Chuck -

Hey folks...I'm Chuck Licata, co-owner of K-MAC Sports, the exclusive radio/Online broadcast for the Liberty Hill Panthers...

First and foremost, we'd like to thank our friends at 3ADownLow for all your support this season! We appreciate it very much, keep the feedback coming!

Now, I'd like to back up that claim...I invite the owners of this Web Site to send us your audio commercials - we'd be HAPPY to play your commercials on next week's State Championship broadcast! If you have some kind of limitation/contractual obligation that does NOT allow that, we understand.

But we'd be happy to show our appreciate to you fine folks...let me know. You can reach me at racingkmac@yahoo.com or call me at 512.297.8725.

thank you again....and GO PANTHERS!

Txbroadcaster
12-09-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by duckpluck
Posting for Chuck -

Hey folks...I'm Chuck Licata, co-owner of K-MAC Sports, the exclusive radio/Online broadcast for the Liberty Hill Panthers...

First and foremost, we'd like to thank our friends at 3ADownLow for all your support this season! We appreciate it very much, keep the feedback coming!

Now, I'd like to back up that claim...I invite the owners of this Web Site to send us your audio commercials - we'd be HAPPY to play your commercials on next week's State Championship broadcast! If you have some kind of limitation/contractual obligation that does NOT allow that, we understand.

But we'd be happy to show our appreciate to you fine folks...let me know. You can reach me at racingkmac@yahoo.com or call me at 512.297.8725.

thank you again....and GO PANTHERS!

It is not a 3DL created commercial, I did it..back in 2005..U want a copy send me a pm