PDA

View Full Version : What kinda D should the tigers run next week?

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-08-2007, 10:02 PM
?

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 10:04 PM
i voted other.......

I think they should run the prey to God for Celina turnovers D.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
i voted other.......

You should be banned from this thread

charlesrixey
i voted other.......

I think they should run the pray to God for Celina turnovers D.

Case, i seriously was about to type almost the exact same thing!

LOL!

:p

LEROY
We ran all of them against them, none worked. We should have tried a 8-8-8. lol

DUKE22
12-08-2007, 10:08 PM
i voted other.......

I think they should run the prey to God for Celina turnovers D. Send us some info on it will do it and when it works we will thank you for it. :) :)

charlesrixey
Originally posted by LEROY

you may be on to something, LeRoy!

i think twenty four players on defense could definately stop celina!

;)

SNYDER325TIGERS
Originally posted by LEROY

Naw the one we use will work! Snyder has one of the best coaching staffs in the state. Coach Martinez is a smart guy on Defense

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
Send us some info on it will do it and when it works we will thank you for it. :) :) If you don't know how to do it you should probably go to church and learn to pray :)

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Naw the one we use will work! Snyder has one of the best coaching staffs in the state. Coach Martinez is a smart guy on Defense I'll take Celina's coaching staff over Snyders any day.

DUKE22
12-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Naw the one we use will work! Snyder has one of the best coaching staffs in the state. Coach Martinez is a smart guy on Defense He gets all his advice from STR. :D :D :D

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-08-2007, 10:11 PM
I'll take Celina's coaching staff over Snyders any day.

You don't no a damn thing about our coaching staff!:mad: :mad: :mad:

LEROY
12-08-2007, 10:12 PM
Yikes!!!!!!

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-08-2007, 10:13 PM
He gets all his advice from STR. :D :D :D

Dont even take up for urself

Old Tiger
You don't no a damn thing about our coaching staff!:mad: :mad: :mad: That may be true but I know Celina's coaching staff has more experience this late in the year. I think Celina has only lost like 6 games in the past 7 or 8 years.

DUKE22
I'll take Celina's coaching staff over Snyders any day. So east Texas not only has the best athletes but the best coaches too?

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-08-2007, 10:14 PM
So east Texas not only has the best athletes but the best coaches too?

I guess so:confused: :thinking: :rolleyes:

kaorder1999
they should run whatever they base out of and make adjustments as they go!

BILLYFRED0000
You don't no a damn thing about our coaching staff!:mad: :mad: :mad:

But he is right. Celina has one of the best if not the best in the state. And coach Ford made his name as a defensive guru.

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 10:15 PM
Since 1997 Celina has only lost 10 games.

charlesrixey
12-08-2007, 10:16 PM

celina is not in east texas, nor do we have the best athletes

BILLYFRED0000

We are not east texas. That would be Gilmer TLE Pittsburg Pleasant Grove Carthage et al.

SNYDER325TIGERS
Originally posted by kaorder1999
they should run whatever they base out of and make adjustments as they go!

Prolly so, we switched from a 4-4-3 to a 3-5-3 last night against vernon.

DUKE22
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
But he is right. Celina has one of the best if not the best in the state. And coach Ford made his name as a defensive guru. They are good, Celina's kids believe in what is being taught, that 10-1 is only good when kids buy into it, and they obviously have.

BILLYFRED0000
12-08-2007, 10:17 PM

Since the streak in 98 we have only lost 5. 3 were to eventual state champions.

DUKE22
We are not east texas. That would be Gilmer TLE Pittsburg Pleasant Grove Carthage et al. Well your east of us.

SNYDER325TIGERS

WHO CARES!!! This is now, you need to pay attention to whats going on now!

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 10:19 PM
WHO CARES!!! This is now, you need to pay attention to whats going on now! Since you brought it up....

Celina = 14-0
Snyder = 12-2

Celina blows out Snyder ;)

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-08-2007, 10:19 PM
Since you brought it up....

Celina = 14-0
Snyder = 12-2

Celina blows out Snyder ;)

Thats right!!!

JJ7997
12-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Since the streak in 98 we have only lost 5. 3 were to eventual state champions.

Thats just mind boggling, how does Celina have such an advantage on everyone without a bunch of super athletes ?

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
Thats just mind boggling, how does Celina have such an advantage on everyone without a bunch of super athletes ? Coaching I guess JJ.

DUKE22
12-08-2007, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
celina is not in east texas, nor do we have the best athletes Yeah a bunch of our kids are going to Penn State.

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Yeah a bunch of our kids are going to Penn State. Only one of Celina's is! he's ranked #30 in the state as a prospect also.

Watchman
12-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Coaching I guess JJ.

It's the ORANGE KOOL-AID. Very yummy and full of vitamins

DUKE22
12-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Only one of Celina's is! he's ranked #30 in the state as a prospect also. Hey I think their staff is great, their system is great, but you cannot win what they have won without athletes. Coaches get way too much blame and way too much credit. They have good athletes.

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Hey I think their staff is great, their system is great, but you cannot win what they have won without athletes. Coaches get way too much blame and way too much credit. They have good athletes. Athletes don't get you everywhere.

When you have 11 guys playing as individuals their success won't be as great as 11 guys playing as 1. And it takes coaching to put those 11 into 1 for each side of the ball. ;)

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-08-2007, 10:27 PM
Hey I think their staff is great, their system is great, but you cannot win what they have won without athletes. Coaches get way too much blame and way too much credit. They have good athletes.

I agree but if Celina had Seminoles coach they wouldn't be were they are right now.

DUKE22
12-08-2007, 10:27 PM
Athletes don't get you everywhere.

When you have 11 guys playing as individuals their success won't be as great as 11 guys playing as 1. And it takes coaching to put those 11 into 1 for each side of the ball. ;) I agree there and that is where the coaching comes in, but if you dont have talent, you aint winning.

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 10:28 PM
I agree there and that is where the coaching comes in, but if you dont have talent, you aint winning. Of course you have to have talent. Look at LH they probably only have d1 player and that is a maybe.

charlesrixey
12-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Yeah a bunch of our kids are going to Penn State.

1 D1 recruit

DUKE22
12-08-2007, 10:32 PM
Of course you have to have talent. Look at LH they probably only have d1 player and that is a maybe. Hey i aint saying you gotta have eleven kids that have signed with someone. Coaching only gets you so far, and I believe in one game a coach can be the difference, but when you are winning multiple state titles there is some pretty good kids in there.

DUKE22
12-08-2007, 10:34 PM
1 D1 recruit And how many state titles, I know you know, and there aint a coach in the country that can pull that off without very good athletes.

JJ7997
12-08-2007, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Watchman
It's the ORANGE KOOL-AID. Very yummy and full of vitamins

Thats the answer I was looking for ! Maybe more people should switch to Orange after all. :eek: :eek: :D

Ranger Mom
So.....do yall think the Snyder coaches are sitting back and waiting to see how this poll pans out before they decide the defense they wanna use??

Hey...maybe we should start another poll and discuss what offensive plays they should run and in what order!!!:p

Old Tiger
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Hey...maybe we should start another poll and discuss what offensive plays they should run and in what order!!!:p Triple reverse statue of liberty pass! Works everytime!

Watchman
12-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Hey i aint saying you gotta have eleven kids that have signed with someone. Coaching only gets you so far, and I believe in one game a coach can be the difference, but when you are winning multiple state titles there is some pretty good kids in there.

It comes down to attitude. Today they were talking about the seniors on the Celina team. In the 4 yrs. they have played they have only lost 2 games. That's pretty incredible. When you go into every game expecting to win it changes the dynamic. Deep down inside every opponent also knows this; that can change the mental part of the game. By the end of the first quarter both teams start to see that what they really knew deep down was true and they just play out the rest.

One of the seniors was interviewed a few months ago and he was asked about Celina winning and losing. He said someting like "losing? that just not Celina"

He was serious, and not making an arrogant statement, he knew they were going to win and he expects it as much as everyone in Celina expects it of them. When you expect it...it happens.

----FS - my opinion - 2 cents

DUKE22
12-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Triple reverse statue of liberty pass! Works everytime! Someone will see this post and try to run it next year.

charlesrixey
12-08-2007, 10:40 PM
And how many state titles, I know you know, and there aint a coach in the country that can pull that off without very good athletes.

oh, i know

in 2000, we had nine 1st team all-state players (out of 22)

only 2 (i'm fairly certain) would ever play in a college game

our best team, in my opinion

or 2005, when we scored 803 points (giving up less than a 100)

i think there were two on that team as well

Celina's two best teams ever

was there talent? sure!

to be fair, #'s of D1 recruits really doesn't matter since most small schools 3A and below only have one on average (or less)

but several of Celina's best players over the years have been home grown for a generation or two (not just move-ins from the recent growth)

i think it has more to do with the bottom-to-top approach from peewee onward; running the same system and having such success (not unlike SLC) keeps the kids hungry

plus, they know how to win, how to get to the title game, and most of them have played a full season's worth of games more than any team they play against

DUKE22
12-08-2007, 10:42 PM
It comes down to attitude. Today they were talking about the seniors on the Celina team. In the 4 yrs. they have played they have only lost 2 games. That's pretty incredible. When you go into every game expecting to win it changes the dynamic. Deep down inside every opponent also knows this; that can change the mental part of the game. By the end of the first quarter both teams start to see that what they really knew deep down was true and they just play out the rest.

One of the seniors was interviewed a few months ago and he was asked about Celina winning and losing. He said someting like "losing? that just not Celina"

He was serious, and not making an arrogant statement, he knew they were going to win and he expects it as much as everyone in Celina expects it of them. When you expect it...it happens.

----FS - my opinion - 2 cents I agree and that is where we want to be and where I think we are headed. We know we have to beat you guys to get where we want to be. Our program has been waiting for this, whether we win or not. We respect Celina's program, and we know to get what you guys have that we have a big hurdle in front of us.

DUKE22
12-08-2007, 10:43 PM
oh, i know

in 2000, we had nine 1st team all-state players (out of 22)

only 2 (i'm fairly certain) would ever play in a college game

our best team, in my opinion

or 2005, when we scored 803 points (giving up less than a 100)

i think there were two on that team as well

Celina's two best teams ever

was there talent? sure!

to be fair, #'s of D1 recruits really doesn't matter since most small schools 3A and below only have one on average (or less)

but several of Celina's best players over the years have been home grown for a generation or two (not just move-ins from the recent growth)

i think it has more to do with the bottom-to-top approach from peewee onward; running the same system and having such success (not unlike SLC) keeps the kids hungry

plus, they know how to win, how to get to the title game, and most of them have played a full season's worth of games more than any team they play against Good post and I agree especially with the bottom to top approach.

charlesrixey
12-08-2007, 10:44 PM
So.....do yall think the Snyder coaches are sitting back and waiting to see how this poll pans out before they decide the defense they wanna use??

Hey...maybe we should start another poll and discuss what offensive plays they should run and in what order!!!:p
i've been chuckling inside for a while

like this poll has any bearing on anything?

i agree with you RM

i'm sure the coaches plan on coming on and providing some tips later on this week!

MN95
12-08-2007, 10:44 PM
I wouldn't go so far as to say we don't have good athletes. Charley Waldrep and Troy McCartney are both all state caliber baseball players, in addition to pretty good football players. We may not have as many as some of the teams we play, but that doesn't mean we don't have any.

Celina football's success, in my opinion, is about the total program. It starts with great coaches, who have designed thorough off season conditioning programs. The mentality is to expect success from peewee football to jr high to high school. Football is king, all other sports come second. Then that success breeds success. They play 5-6 playoff games every year, which is an extra 5-6 weeks of practice for varsity and jv that most schools don't get.

Regarding D1 athletes, not to nitpick, but I believe Troy Franklin has signed with North Texas. That's D1. So we have 2? I hear Caleb Lavey will be a D1 player. So more than 1, barely.:)

Watchman
12-08-2007, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by MN95
I wouldn't go so far as to say we don't have good athletes. Charley Waldrep and Troy McCartney are both all state caliber baseball players, in addition to pretty good football players. We may not have as many as some of the teams we play, but that doesn't mean we don't have any.

Celina football's success, in my opinion, is about the total program. It starts with great coaches, who have designed thorough off season conditioning programs. The mentality is to expect success from peewee football to jr high to high school. Football is king, all other sports come second. Then that success breeds success. They play 5-6 playoff games every year, which is an extra 5-6 weeks of practice for varsity and jv that most schools don't get.

Regarding D1 athletes, not to nitpick, but I believe Troy Franklin has signed with North Texas. That's D1. So we have 2? I hear Caleb Lavey will be a D1 player. So more than 1, barely.:)

Isn't Caleb a sophmore? Don't we get another 2 years from him?

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-08-2007, 10:48 PM

Crap we might ought to:thinking:

MN95
12-08-2007, 10:53 PM
one other thing I forgot to add, is depth. Our total enrollment is in the neighborhood of 425-430 I believe, and we had approximately 135 boys out for football 9th thru 12. We have no players that start both ways. Some, like Danton Lynne will start on defense on come in on select plays on offense. I have seen many games that were competitive early and we just physically wear down the opponent in the second half. Our last state championship against Omaha Paul Pewitt comes to mind. Their best players played both ways, we won the second half.

MN95
12-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Isn't Caleb a sophmore? Don't we get another 2 years from him?

yes, but he's still a D1 recruit.

LEROY
12-08-2007, 11:23 PM
I agree with the depth statement. I thought our D played pretty decent the first half, but with about 5 or 6 of our players going both ways it definitely showed in the second half. I think that the downfall of a lot of Celina's opponents is depth on the line.

TigerPride
12-09-2007, 01:21 AM

When you have 11 guys playing as individuals their success won't be as great as 11 guys playing as 1. And it takes coaching to put those 11 into 1 for each side of the ball. ;)

rockdull LOL....

TexanFan4Life
12-09-2007, 01:28 AM
?

They need to stick with what's gotten them to this point. If they've been having success with a 3-5-3 then that's what they should stick with.

Switching defensive schemes with only 3 or 4 days to prepare isn't the smartest thing to do. Ask the Needville Blue Jays....

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-09-2007, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
They need to stick with what's gotten them to this point. If they've been having success with a 3-5-3 then that's what they should stick with.

Switching defensive schemes with only 3 or 4 days to prepare isn't the smartest thing to do. Ask the Needville Blue Jays....

Yea I agree, we were running a 4-4-3 against vernon but then switched to a 3-5-3.

3-4-4 would be our best bet I think. That 4th linebacker keys on the running back..Or the QB and watch screens to the running back.

TexanFan4Life
12-09-2007, 01:39 AM
Yeah, the problem with having only 3 down linemen is that you won't be able to generate much of a pass rush. I don't know if you guys are a coverage defense, or you like to put pressure on QBs from time to time...but one thing is for sure....

You have to get pressure on Celina's QB or he'll have you guys for dinner. But that's just me...I'm not a big fan of coverage defenses.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-09-2007, 01:42 AM
Yeah, the problem with having only 3 down linemen is that you won't be able to generate much of a pass rush. I don't know if you guys are a coverage defense, or you like to put pressure on QBs from time to time...but one thing is for sure....

You have to get pressure on Celina's QB or he'll have you guys for dinner. But that's just me...I'm not a big fan of coverage defenses.

We try to put as much pressure on the QB as possible.

TexanFan4Life
12-09-2007, 01:50 AM
We try to put as much pressure on the QB as possible.

I haven't seen a Snyder game yet, so I was just speaking in general terms.

Do you guys normally get consistent pressure with 3 DL?

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-09-2007, 01:54 AM
I haven't seen a Snyder game yet, so I was just speaking in general terms.

Do you guys normally get consistent pressure with 3 DL?

Well we haven't ran a 3-4-4 that much, but we usually keep consistent pressure running a 4-4-3

TexanFan4Life
12-09-2007, 01:56 AM
Well we haven't ran a 3-4-4 that much, but we usually keep consistent pressure running a 4-4-3

In that case, you guys should go with a 4-4. I'd Spy their QB with an inside backer all night though. Celina does like to destroy opponents, not just 'beat' them.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-09-2007, 02:00 AM
In that case, you guys should go with a 4-4. I'd Spy their QB with an inside backer all night though. Celina does like to destroy opponents, not just 'beat' them.

Yea im sure coach Rogers is studying up, now that I think about it a 4-4 would be perfect if we could make it work

TexanFan4Life
12-09-2007, 02:06 AM
Yea im sure coach Rogers is studying up, now that I think about it a 4-4 would be perfect if we could make it work

You could just send 8 guys every play and hope your 2 CBs and 1 FS could stop them.

But I'd caution against that. lol

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-09-2007, 02:08 AM
You could just send 8 guys every play and hope your 2 CBs and 1 FS could stop them.

But I'd caution against that. lol

Yea that would be taking to much of a chance...Does Celina run or pass more? Im not worried about our corners #10 Kenneth Turner runs a 4.34

TexanFan4Life
12-09-2007, 02:10 AM
Yea that would be taking to much of a chance...Does Celina run or pass more? Im not worried about our corners #10 Kenneth Turner runs a 4.34

You got me there. I haven't seen Celina either. I'm guessing they run more...much like every 3A team out there.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-09-2007, 02:12 AM
You got me there. I haven't seen Celina either. I'm guessing they run more...much like every 3A team out there.

Yea, I reallu don't kno anything about Celina. We have continued to confuse our opponents defense, i'm pretty comfortable with out O

CelinaProud
12-09-2007, 11:39 AM
Naw the one we use will work! Snyder has one of the best coaching staffs in the state. Coach Martinez is a smart guy on Defense

That's true but we have THE BEST coaching staff in the state:)

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by CelinaProud
That's true but we have THE BEST coaching staff in the state:)

Yep

JR2004
12-09-2007, 03:14 PM

Yeah but does Snyder's staff give their kids "College level coaching"...lol.

pirate4state
12-09-2007, 03:20 PM

Hey...maybe we should start another poll and discuss what offensive plays they should run and in what order!!!:p GMTA I'm seriously LOL at this poll!!

DaHop72
12-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Yea I agree, we were running a 4-4-3 against vernon but then switched to a 3-5-3.

3-4-4 would be our best bet I think. That 4th linebacker keys on the running back..Or the QB and watch screens to the running back. So now you are coaching for the Tigers too??:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pirate4state
12-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Yeah but does Snyder's staff give their kids "College level coaching"...lol. Shoot :hand: :hand: :D

I'm glad you are alive this morning! :cool:

Stownhorse
12-09-2007, 03:24 PM
They need to run a blanket D. You're going to have to cover everyone.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
They need to run a blanket D. You're going to have to cover everyone.

Yuh we'll see what happens

LH Panther Mom
12-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Then maybe you should let Coach Martinez decide what defense to run. :p

Tiger Baseball
12-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
So now you are coaching for the Tigers too??:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Did you not hear. SISD put him on the payroll as a scouting coach.

DaHop72
12-09-2007, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Did you not hear. SISD put him on the payroll as a scouting coach. I didn't know that but I'm glad they did since he makes about 50% of the games he says he is going to be at. I bet Coach Rogers and Coach Martinez couldn't wait for him to show up for the film session Sat. morning.:D

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-09-2007, 04:32 PM

Yes sir

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-09-2007, 04:33 PM
I didn't know that but I'm glad they did since he makes about 50% of the games he says he is going to be at. I bet Coach Rogers and Coach Martinez couldn't wait for him to show up for the film session Sat. morning.:D

Ive only missed 1 game and that was greenwood.

Who-dun-it!!?
12-09-2007, 04:34 PM
If you don't know how to do it you should probably go to church and learn to pray :)

I was there this morning!! And dang I forgot to mention football!!

Maybe I'm going to church for all the wrong reasons.:thinking:

DaHop72
12-09-2007, 04:36 PM
Ive only missed 1 game and that was greenwood. You also missed the Vernon/Graham game and both games in Amarillo that you were suppose to be at and scout.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

swstangs001
12-09-2007, 04:36 PM
i voted other.......

agreed
:clap::clap: :clap:

Tiger Baseball
12-09-2007, 04:37 PM
I didn't know that but I'm glad they did since he makes about 50% of the games he says he is going to be at. I bet Coach Rogers and Coach Martinez couldn't wait for him to show up for the film session Sat. morning.:D

He stepped in the door, slid down the wall, around the corner, slipped into the showers and out the backdoor. They never saw him again.

Stownhorse
12-09-2007, 04:38 PM

He is on sick leave for diarrhea of the mouth.

Old Tiger
12-09-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
He is on sick leave for diarrhea of the mouth. post of the day

Tiger Baseball
12-09-2007, 04:39 PM
Ive only missed 1 game and that was greenwood. Lets see I don't think we played Greenwood on Thanksgiving.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Lets see I don't think we played Greenwood on Thanksgiving.

Yuh and Monahans, I was sick on that Gwood game and I had to go to Cypress for thanksgiving! I was at every other game besides those 2! Redo your ,math DaHop!

DaHop72
12-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Yuh and Monahans, I was sick on that Gwood game and I had to go to Cypress for thanksgiving! I was at every other game besides those 2! Redo your ,math DaHop! Go up 7 posts, what about those games that you said on here that you would be at. Yeah, that's what I thought.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-09-2007, 04:56 PM
Go up 7 posts, what about those games that you said on here that you would be at. Yeah, that's what I thought.

Dude I never said I was going to the Vernon/Graham game.

Tiger Baseball
12-09-2007, 04:56 PM
Go up 7 posts, what about those games that you said on here that you would be at. Yeah, that's what I thought.

He said every other game. Lets see go to a game, skip a game, go to game, skip a game. Thats 7 out of 14. but it ain't 13 out of 14. Did I do my math right. :thinking: :thinking:

DaHop72
12-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Dude I never said I was going to the Vernon/Graham game. Oh, that's right it was if you could get a ride with your cousin 2010.:p

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-09-2007, 05:17 PM
He said every other game. Lets see go to a game, skip a game, go to game, skip a game. Thats 7 out of 14. but it ain't 13 out of 14. Did I do my math right. :thinking: :thinking:

:rolleyes: :hand:

Old Tiger
12-09-2007, 05:44 PM
Oh, that's right it was if you could get a ride with your cousin 2010.:p Cousin or alternate ego? :D

DaHop72
12-09-2007, 05:49 PM
Cousin or alternate ego? :D Cousin + 325=2010:thumbsup:

Old Tiger
12-09-2007, 05:50 PM
Cousin + 325=2010:thumbsup: 325+2010=lame :D

Tiger Baseball
12-09-2007, 05:54 PM
:rolleyes: :hand:

Lets see :rolleyes: and :hand:

:thinking:

Look up and give me five.

Not!!!!!!

FootballFanatic
12-09-2007, 10:24 PM

I don't know about East Texas but North Texas has Celina. Actually Celina doesn't have any star athletes. Someone might rise up into the college ranks and maybe into the pros from Celina but that will be at about the same ratio as any other decent football program in Texas high school. They play with heart and they practice to win.

FootballFanatic
12-09-2007, 10:49 PM
What kind of O-Line is Celina running? What talent is on the O-Line? Last year they had Blatnik who is red shirted at OSU now. Whose filling Blatnik's shoes this year cause the O-Line is better than last years.

75009Football
12-09-2007, 11:04 PM
You should be banned from this thread

No, not banned. He's on to something. The best type of defense to attempt is the R4YL. Self preservation is an admirable trait.

75009Football
12-09-2007, 11:07 PM

Now your getting down right mean on this thread.

75009Football
12-09-2007, 11:14 PM
WHO CARES!!! This is now, you need to pay attention to whats going on now!

We've learned by the losses we've have to prevent any other loses hence the 0 loses this year.

So, what have your players been paying attention to???? 2 losses and about to be 3.

75009Football
12-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Yea, I reallu don't kno anything about Celina. We have continued to confuse our opponents defense, i'm pretty comfortable with out O

TF4L and 325, that was great. Disecting Celina's offense and the best way to stop it. What type D to run and then, 15 minutes after it gets started, both of you say you really don't know anything about Celina. I love it. This is what makes these boards great. My wife wonders why I do this and when I read posts like these to her and see her smiling too, I don't have to explain. Man this time of year is fun.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-10-2007, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by 75009Football
TF4L and 325, that was great. Disecting Celina's offense and the best way to stop it. What type D to run and then, 15 minutes after it gets started, both of you say you really don't know anything about Celina. I love it. This is what makes these boards great. My wife wonders why I do this and when I read posts like these to her and see her smiling too, I don't have to explain. Man this time of year is fun.

NO, it's the best...and it's ganna suck when Dec.22 comes around:( When HS football is over. But when baseball comes around it will be cool.

sweetwater07
12-10-2007, 12:15 AM
i say yall should run the "it doesn't really matter, because Celina is gonna crucify us defense"

at least thats my vote

:D ;)

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-10-2007, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
i say yall should run the "it doesn't really matter, because Celina is gonna crucify us defense"

at least thats my vote

:D ;)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bobcat_Mom
12-10-2007, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by 75009Football

75009, I wasn't going to say anything but now that you've pointed it out.....it's halarious.

STANG RED
12-10-2007, 09:25 AM

I'm sure coach Rogers and Martinez really appreciate your input, considering all your many vast years of knowledge of football schemes. So how old are you 325? 14, 15 maybe?:doh:

mrescape43
12-10-2007, 09:53 AM

Nor does coaching. You could have Celina's head coach at Lamesa and no way would they have this kind of record.