PDA

View Full Version : Forney is so underrated...

crzyjournalist03
02-12-2004, 04:31 PM
in basketball! We've got a 20 win season, and yet nobody knows about the team....great season guys...keep it up in the postseason!

Showtime33
02-12-2004, 05:27 PM
Take nothing away from Forney, they have had a good season, but the talent level in the district is no where near where it was from a year ago. They may have a tough time with Wills Point in the first round.

3afan2K3
02-12-2004, 05:28 PM
Showtime33:
Take nothing away from Forney, they have had a good season, but the talent level in the district is no where near where it was from a year ago. They may have a tough time with Wills Point in the first round.Will you be at the game tommorow night?

crzyjournalist03
02-12-2004, 05:39 PM
Showtime33:
Take nothing away from Forney, they have had a good season, but the talent level in the district is no where near where it was from a year ago. They may have a tough time with Wills Point in the first round.I'll agree that Forney probably isn't a top-tier basketball team, but considering how big sports are in Forney, I would have expected to hear more than I have about the team. Regardless of the talent level in the district, our squad has made an gigantic turnaround this season...last year, we were almost a laughing stock...this year, we are a legitimate contender no matter who we play.

Showtime33
02-12-2004, 06:35 PM
Nope, im not going to get to make the game tomorrow night. I would like to go because I have yet to see Crandall play any this year, but from what I have heard, Im not missing much. This is really the first year in a that I have not been able to make it to some games. I guess now that my little brother and some of my friends have finished school, I dont feel like going as much as I did when they played.

Showtime33
02-12-2004, 06:36 PM
Yeah, I agree, Forney has made big improvements from a year ago. Last year though, the two times they played Crandall, they played them tough, so I expected them to improve this year.

<small>[ February 12, 2004, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Showtime33 ]</small>

jason
02-12-2004, 06:54 PM
GO FORNEY...BEAT CRANDALL...

Showtime33
02-12-2004, 07:09 PM
If they dont beat Crandall, then they got some problems.

BigDog
02-12-2004, 09:23 PM
Forney may not have all of the talent in basketball but the games I've seen they play with a lot of heart, solid defense, and take good shots on offense. Coach Morrison is a great coach and these guys shows how well they are coached. This team deserves all of the support from the Forney fans and I hope the fans come out for the playoff games!

Go Forney!

Keith7
02-13-2004, 02:10 AM
crzyjournalist03:
in basketball! We've got a 20 win season, and yet nobody knows about the team....great season guys...keep it up in the postseason!I know something about the forney basketball team...

I know Gainesville would kill them if they played

3afan2K3
02-13-2004, 02:19 AM
Keith7:

crzyjournalist03:
in basketball! We've got a 20 win season, and yet nobody knows about the team....great season guys...keep it up in the postseason!I know something about the forney basketball team...

I know Gainesville would kill them if they playedno

Buccaneer
02-14-2004, 05:01 PM
Showtime33:
Take nothing away from Forney, they have had a good season, but the talent level in the district is no where near where it was from a year ago. They may have a tough time with Wills Point in the first round.How is Wills Point doing ? I know they have a great coach !