PDA

View Full Version : China Springs over La Vega!!!!!

Dogman_1969
12-08-2007, 04:50 PM
31-28.........

I bet China springs don't get to play in Waco this week...............

TexanFan4Life
12-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
31-28.........

I bet China springs don't get to play in Waco this week...............

There's no S at the end. You don't think they'll play at Baylor?

Dogman_1969
12-08-2007, 06:02 PM
I know. It pisses a buddy of mine off from Waco. Do it just for spite. Also call them China and he really hates that.....

Bell would like to play at WISD and his second choice would be Baylor. He also will proudly provide the officials from the Waco chapter and he would like to also be the home team......

Just a joke.....Those kids are on a roll. Cuero better look out.

Makes me wonder exactly how good Rockdale was playing in Week 11. CS kicked a field goal on the games last play to come from behind and win.......

Good luck to the Cougs......

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
I know. It pisses a buddy of mine off from Waco. Do it just for spite. Also call them China and he really hates that.....

Bell would like to play at WISD and his second choice would be Baylor. He also will proudly provide the officials from the Waco chapter and he would like to also be the home team......

Just a joke.....Those kids are on a roll. Cuero better look out.

Makes me wonder exactly how good Rockdale was playing in Week 11. CS kicked a field goal on the games last play to come from behind and win.......

Good luck to the Cougs...... Should have won. Entire 4th Qtr. CS was setting rockdale up for the double move the whole time. DB coach should have told the defense to not bit on the double move especially in the last 2 minutes.