PDA

View Full Version : Celina Better Bring The 'A' Game

kepdawg
12-08-2007, 03:37 AM
The Snyder Tigers are coming for you!

Real good crowd for Snyder tonight.

Man I was impressed with Snyder's offense!

The line just blew Vernon back and created huge holes!

The running back used great vision to hit the holes and great power to break numerous tackles!

Once the running back was in the open field he was gone!

The defense did a great job pursuing the ball all night long!

Celina better bring the 'A' game next week!

I'm not picking Snyder to win but Celina better be ready!

lion75
12-08-2007, 04:24 AM
well said.

BILLYFRED0000
12-08-2007, 08:41 AM
This late in the playoffs everybody better bring their A game. We will.

DaHop72
12-08-2007, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
This late in the playoffs everybody better bring their A game. We will. Well, since we are talking high school football and 15-18 years old kids I hope we bring our A game as well. As I say, on any given Friday night or Saturday afternoon anything can happen. (Ask SLC):thinking:

Cameron Crazy
12-08-2007, 09:57 AM
You are right DaHop, I thought Vernon would beat yall prettty easily, guess some people are wrong at times.

Congrats Snyder.

BILLYFRED0000
12-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
You are right DaHop, I thought Vernon would beat yall prettty easily, guess some people are wrong at times.

Congrats Snyder.

I too picked Vernon because I thought their D would play better. However they turned the ball over too much and Snyder does not let you make mistakes without paying for it. But I thought that it was close and depended on Vernon not making the kind of mistakes they did. Snyder took care of business and played very well.

Tiger Baseball
12-08-2007, 10:05 AM
I too picked Vernon because I thought their D would play better. However they turned the ball over too much and Snyder does not let you make mistakes without paying for it. But I thought that it was close and depended on Vernon not making the kind of mistakes they did. Snyder took care of business and played very well.

:thinking: :thinking: Turned the ball over to much?

BILLYFRED0000
12-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
:thinking: :thinking: Turned the ball over to much?
The two late int's stopped drives that would have closed the game up. If they don't throw those the game is closer. They had to play perfect to beat Snyder and did not.

Tiger Baseball
12-08-2007, 10:10 AM
The two late int's stopped drives that would have closed the game up. If they don't throw those the game is closer. They had to play perfect to beat Snyder and did not.

Did we not have just one pick? I think!

BILLYFRED0000
12-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Did we not have just one pick? I think!

Well there was one at the 2:33 mark in the fourth. And I thought there was one earlier late third or fourth. Did not really matter as their D could not stop Clay.
How many yards did he wind up with.
250+ I think.

Who-dun-it!!?
12-08-2007, 10:19 AM
The first int was called defensive pass interference. Don't know why, the two snyder players ran in to each other, and the third was no where near them and he made the pick.

lion75
12-08-2007, 10:25 AM
Well there was one at the 2:33 mark in the fourth. And I thought there was one earlier late third or fourth. Did not really matter as their D could not stop Clay.
How many yards did he wind up with.
250+ I think. He had 246 yards and 3 TDs according to timesrecordnews.com and is now 31 yards shy of 3000.

Who-dun-it!!?
12-08-2007, 11:02 AM
Does Celina have a "B" game?

BMOC
12-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
It's probably better then most team's "A" game. But then again, so are most teams that are still playing this weekend. :D

BILLYFRED0000
12-08-2007, 11:14 AM

That is something that everybody has. Like golf it is how good are your misses.
But it comes down to coaching at this point. And I think we have the finest staff in the state in 3a.

I think we played our b game in the first two playoff wins. Very sloppy with mental mistakes. Last week was an a game for the most part knocked down to an a - game because we were sloppy in a couple of spots. But I was more pleased last week that we seem to overall be playing a little better and starting to try to crest towards the playoffs. Today will tell me more. Maxpreps predicts 38 -14 Celina. I want to see if we play like we should or do we get sloppy. You can always lose if you are not sharp.

Rabbit'93
12-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Turned the ball over to much? Who is this much kid? What number is he?:D :p

Snydertigersrul
12-08-2007, 01:08 PM

Didn't you watch the game? The only turnover was late in the game, an interception, but the outcome already had been determined.

DaHop72
12-08-2007, 01:26 PM
I too picked Vernon because I thought their D would play better. However they turned the ball over too much and Snyder does not let you make mistakes without paying for it. But I thought that it was close and depended on Vernon not making the kind of mistakes they did. Snyder took care of business and played very well. Snyder had the only turnover until the fourth quarter when Vernon was down by two touchdowns and had to throw the ball because of the time left in the game. :doh:

DaHop72
12-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Didn't you watch the game? The only turnover was late in the game, an interception, but the outcome already had been determined. No he didn't. There is no need for BILLYFRED to watch a weak region I team until he has to when they play CELINA.:doh:

BILLYFRED0000
12-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
No he didn't. There is no need for BILLYFRED to watch a weak region I team until he has to when they play CELINA.:doh:

I really think you need to look a little more carefully at what I write. I respect west texas football more than you think. I grew up there played there and have roots going back 47 years there. Snyder is a good team. I have watched a lot of film courtesy of abilene. They film a lot of stuff. I thought that Snyder played the cleaner game and even had a couple of calls that were outright stupid against them. I was pulling for Vernon cause I like them. I don't really know snyder that well. My folks lived in Roscoe, Winters, Bronte, Ballinger, and Abilene Wylie and Sweetwater. So I am hoping that we win today cause it will give me an excuse to go see some west texas ball again next week. I would love to meet some of the people and wish them the sincerest form of luck. Including you Da Hop. I still love my West Texas roots and would live there if it paid like my job here does. In a stone cold heart beat. But I picked Celina because it is like my roots, where everybody is your friend and we like our friday nights.

Dominicfrank
12-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Vernon didnt play all that bad on defense against Snyder, we just didnt have a good D-line all year as you can tell by the massive amounts of yards we gave up all year on the ground. Against a good RB like Clay we had no chance but to play out of our minds and that didnt happen. That said Vernon's offense is what let them down. We were stopped on forth and short a couple of times and threw bad passes. Bad game plan and poor execution dont get you W's this deep in the playoffs. As great as Clay was it was 29-21 midway through the 4th quater and Vernon was driving. This just was a bad time to show your C game, I believe that had Vernon brought its A game we would have won but we didnt. Also I think Celina is just a great A TEAM 100% of the time and think if something happens and they bring B team they still beat Snyder. Snyder beat Vernon's worst effort of the season barely. Celina wins 38-19 and would have beat Vernon's A game more than likley 38-31.

Snydertigersrul
12-08-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
Vernon didnt play all that bad on defense against Snyder, we just didnt have a good D-line all year as you can tell by the massive amounts of yards we gave up all year on the ground. Against a good RB like Clay we had no chance but to play out of our minds and that didnt happen. That said Vernon's offense is what let them down. We were stopped on forth and short a couple of times and threw bad passes. Bad game plan and poor execution dont get you W's this deep in the playoffs. As great as Clay was it was 29-21 midway through the 4th quater and Vernon was driving. This just was a bad time to show your C game, I believe that had Vernon brought its A game we would have won but we didnt. Also I think Celina is just a great A TEAM 100% of the time and think if something happens and they bring B team they still beat Snyder. Snyder beat Vernon's worst effort of the season barely. Celina wins 38-19 and would have beat Vernon's A game more than likley 38-31.

Do we have a sore loser here?

:thinking:

Who-dun-it!!?
12-08-2007, 02:14 PM

:thinking:

Sounds like it. I think Vernon looked great against us compared to how they looked against Seminole. I mean they destroyed Seminole, but who wouldn't have? I thought Vernon was a good quality opponant and they just got beat by a better team last night. Hey we've been your shoes buddy, better luck next year.

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 02:16 PM

:thinking: Doesn't sound like it. But it does sound like some people don't know how to handle success.

Who-dun-it!!?
12-08-2007, 02:18 PM
I really think you need to look a little more carefully at what I write. I respect west texas football more than you think. I grew up there played there and have roots going back 47 years there. Snyder is a good team. I have watched a lot of film courtesy of abilene. They film a lot of stuff. I thought that Snyder played the cleaner game and even had a couple of calls that were outright stupid against them. I was pulling for Vernon cause I like them. I don't really know snyder that well. My folks lived in Roscoe, Winters, Bronte, Ballinger, and Abilene Wylie and Sweetwater. So I am hoping that we win today cause it will give me an excuse to go see some west texas ball again next week. I would love to meet some of the people and wish them the sincerest form of luck. Including you Da Hop. I still love my West Texas roots and would live there if it paid like my job here does. In a stone cold heart beat. But I picked Celina because it is like my roots, where everybody is your friend and we like our friday nights.

nothin wrong with that. I've made my home in Snyder, and I can describe this town that same way. I can't remember living in a community that loved there team more. I can't wait till my girls are winning a state championship in basketball and softball, right here in Snyder. I know, big dreams, but its possible! And still a few years away.

Who-dun-it!!?
12-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Doesn't sound like it. But it does sound like some people don't know how to handle success.

Your Fired!! Again!!!

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 02:21 PM
Your Fired!! Again!!! Why because someone writes something that is a bit negative toward Snyder but in the same paragraph of writing he says his team didn't play well and snyder deserved to win and a Snyder poster thinks that's being a sore loser. I sure as hell can't wait till Snyder loses next week that way all of you will be humbled.

That your fired stuff is lame. Get something more creative.

Tiger Baseball
12-08-2007, 02:23 PM
Call em out bigun you da man. :rolleyes:

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-08-2007, 02:26 PM
That is something that everybody has. Like golf it is how good are your misses.
But it comes down to coaching at this point. And I think we have the finest staff in the state in 3a.

I think we played our b game in the first two playoff wins. Very sloppy with mental mistakes. Last week was an a game for the most part knocked down to an a - game because we were sloppy in a couple of spots. But I was more pleased last week that we seem to overall be playing a little better and starting to try to crest towards the playoffs. Today will tell me more. Maxpreps predicts 38 -14 Celina. I want to see if we play like we should or do we get sloppy. You can always lose if you are not sharp.

Predictions don't mean nothing at all, what counts is who comes to play next saturday. They just better not underestimate them tigers

BILLYFRED0000
12-08-2007, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Predictions don't mean nothing at all, what counts is who comes to play next saturday. They just better not underestimate them tigers

You are right. I think this year is a little more unpredictable in reg 1 and 2 because there are almost no teams playing really good football. You are cruisin along think your hot snot then hit the wall and find out your cold buggers.
Region 3 seems to have more solid teams than the other 3 together this year. Reg2
had velt, rc, gilmer, us and a few close like Pittsburg etc but the list of really good teams drops off fast. 3 has a list as long as my arm. Makes comparisons tough.

Take Argyle for instance. I watched Wakeland beat them fairly easily 43
26. We scrimmaged Argyle early and really thought they were decent but not all that. Then we play Wakeland, hold them to 30 yards total offense. Now I am thinking Argyle is not even that good. Then Argyle shuts down Clyde, Graham, and gives Snyder a tough game that could have gone the other way. All I can figure is I can't figure it out.

TigerPride
12-08-2007, 02:41 PM
Doesn't sound like it. But it does sound like some people don't know how to handle success.
rockdull will never have to worry about how they handle success.

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
rockdull will never have to worry about how they handle success. Your right cause we are the Tiger team who has never won a state title or have played in a state title game and are below .500 winning percentage.:rolleyes:

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-08-2007, 02:45 PM
You are right. I think this year is a little more unpredictable in reg 1 and 2 because there are almost no teams playing really good football. You are cruisin along think your hot snot then hit the wall and find out your cold buggers.
Region 3 seems to have more solid teams than the other 3 together this year. Reg2
had velt, rc, gilmer, us and a few close like Pittsburg etc but the list of really good teams drops off fast. 3 has a list as long as my arm. Makes comparisons tough.

Take Argyle for instance. I watched Wakeland beat them fairly easily 43
26. We scrimmaged Argyle early and really thought they were decent but not all that. Then we play Wakeland, hold them to 30 yards total offense. Now I am thinking Argyle is not even that good. Then Argyle shuts down Clyde, Graham, and gives Snyder a tough game that could have gone the other way. All I can figure is I can't figure it out.

Yeah, you can't figure it out... you can't go by who they played and who somone lossed to, Argyle for an example. I think certain teams just didn't show up to play on those certain dates. Who knos:thinking:

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-08-2007, 02:47 PM
Your right cause we are the Tiger team who has never won a state title or have played in a state title game and are below .500 winning percentage.:rolleyes:

Dude, no one likes you!

You think your funny and your not! Seriously:rolleyes: :hand:

DaHop72
12-08-2007, 02:55 PM
Dude, no one likes you!

You think your funny and your not! Seriously:rolleyes: :hand: Yeah, what he said Go Blue.:D :D :D :D

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Yeah, what he said Go Blue.:D :D :D :D haha you tell me rick! you tell me alright! :D

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Dude, no one likes you!

You think your funny and your not! Seriously:rolleyes: :hand: Those are true statements that I posted 325. Sorry the truth hurts your feelings.

DaHop72
12-08-2007, 03:02 PM
haha you tell me rick! you tell me alright! :D http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

mrescape43
12-08-2007, 06:59 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: What a Goober!

mrescape43
12-08-2007, 07:02 PM
Why because someone writes something that is a bit negative toward Snyder but in the same paragraph of writing he says his team didn't play well and snyder deserved to win and a Snyder poster thinks that's being a sore loser. I sure as hell can't wait till Snyder loses next week that way all of you will be humbled.

That your fired stuff is lame. Get something more creative.

I think that DF has a twin. It is a Goober Alert!

ronwx5x
12-08-2007, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

Real good crowd for Snyder tonight.

Man I was impressed with Snyder's offense!

The line just blew Vernon back and created huge holes!

The running back used great vision to hit the holes and great power to break numerous tackles!

Once the running back was in the open field he was gone!

The defense did a great job pursuing the ball all night long!

Was there a game when Celina didn't bring their "A" game?

mrescape43
12-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Your right cause we are the Tiger team who has never won a state title or have played in a state title game and are below .500 winning percentage.:rolleyes:

Hey Man, what game is Rockdale playing now? Oh Yeah it is Basketball! Thump Thump Thump! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Hey Man, what game is Rockdale playing now? Oh Yeah it is Basketball! Thump Thump Thump! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Rockdale lost by 3 points on a last second field goal to the team who playing against Cuero in the semi finals ;)

No shame in that.

mrescape43
12-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Rockdale lost by 3 points on a last second field goal to the team who playing against Cuero in the semi finals ;)

No shame in that.

:bigcry: :bigcry: Thump Thump Thump!

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 07:11 PM
:bigcry: :bigcry: Thump Thump Thump! Not crying at all. I really don't care about rockdale sports anymore. I don't play anymore.

mrescape43
12-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Not crying at all. I really don't care about rockdale sports anymore. I don't play anymore.

Did you make a difference when you played? Probably not!:D

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Did you make a difference when you played? Probably not!:D 3-7 my senior year :(

Played in one of the toughest districts in the state at the time.

Hutto went to state. Hutto beat Cameron in the regional final. Giddings lost in the 3rd round in division 1. Those teams were loaded.

I'm not going to speak about myself(that isn't a no or a yes).

STANG RED
12-08-2007, 08:49 PM

Frankie your Lions knocked out my Mustangs already so I didnt have a horse in this race. But I watched every play of the Snyder/Vernon game and am here to tell you you are wrong wrong wrong! Snyder was superior in every facet of the game. These two could play another 10 times and Vernon would be lucky to win 2. As much as it pains me to say, Snyder has a great team this year and I wont be the least bit surprised to see them win it all. Celina is going to be a huge hurdle, but them Tiggers just might have what it takes to humble them Bobcats.
Good Luck next week Snyder!

Dominicfrank
12-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Frankie your Lions knocked out my Mustangs already so I didnt have a horse in this race. But I watched every play of the Snyder/Vernon game and am here to tell you you are wrong wrong wrong! Snyder was superior in every facet of the game. These two could play another 10 times and Vernon would be lucky to win 2. As much as it pains me to say, Snyder has a great team this year and I wont be the least bit surprised to see them win it all. Celina is going to be a huge hurdle, but them Tiggers just might have what it takes to humble them Bobcats.
Good Luck next week Snyder!

You say that I am wrong wrong wrong but then nothing you say after that goes against what I said. Interesting. Vernon did not play even close to their best but most teams don't night in and night out. Snyder did and they took us out. Celina will beat Snyder by a comfortable margin as they would have Vernon.

BILLYFRED0000
12-08-2007, 09:10 PM
You say that I am wrong wrong wrong but then nothing you say after that goes against what I said. Interesting. Vernon did not play even close to their best but most teams don't night in and night out. Snyder did and they took us out. Celina will beat Snyder by a comfortable margin as they would have Vernon.

Yes sorry we don't get to see you guys this year. I still remember that Whiteside kid. Man he was good on both sides of the ball. I thought he was a monster Linebacker. BTW, a few Celina faithful went to that game (pulling for Vernon). They all pretty much said the same thing.
Lots of O. Not much D. They thought that Vernon actually had the best D but Snyder had the best O and Vernon just could not get the stops when they needed to. Just one or two more stops and the game would have been dead even according to them.

Snydertigersrul
12-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
rockdull will never have to worry about how they handle success.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-08-2007, 09:13 PM
Those are true statements that I posted 325. Sorry the truth hurts your feelings.

My ass

Snydertigersrul
12-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Yes sorry we don't get to see you guys this year. I still remember that Whiteside kid. Man he was good on both sides of the ball. I thought he was a monster Linebacker. BTW, a few Celina faithful went to that game (pulling for Vernon). They all pretty much said the same thing.
Lots of O. Not much D. They thought that Vernon actually had the best D but Snyder had the best O and Vernon just could not get the stops when they needed to. Just one or two more stops and the game would have been dead even according to them.

You are referring to the Whiteside who graduated last year. This was his little brother.

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 09:16 PM
My ass

http://www.uil.utexas.edu/athletics/archives/football/champions.html
Where is Snyder?

http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/thsf/snyder28-06.gif
What is the winning %?

Snydertigersrul
12-08-2007, 09:41 PM
http://www.uil.utexas.edu/athletics/archives/football/champions.html
Where is Snyder?

http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/thsf/snyder28-06.gif
What is the winning %?

We are 12-2 and in the state semifinals. THUMP THUMP THUMP

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 09:41 PM
We are 12-2 and in the state semifinals. THUMP THUMP THUMP You still don't have a state title nor an appearance in a state title game. ;)

charlesrixey
12-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Celina clinched it's 11th state semifinal appearance with a win over Glen Rose

they have won 8 of 10, including 7 straight

Snydertigersrul
12-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
Celina clinched it's 11th state semifinal appearance with a win over Glen Rose

they have won 8 of 10, including 7 straight

They will have a chance to show me Saturday. They better bring their A game. NO team has slowed Snyder's offense all season (more than 5,000 yards and counting) and we didn't run the score up on ANYONE.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-08-2007, 09:45 PM
You still don't have a state title nor an appearance in a state title game. ;)

Rockdale sucks at every sport

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 09:45 PM
They will have a chance to show me Saturday. They better bring their A game. NO team has slowed Snyder's offense all season (more than 5,000 yards and counting) That's odd. If no one has slowed their offense all season then how do they have 2 losses? If your offense is never slowed you should score everytime therefore being undefeated.:thinking: :confused: :nerd:

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 09:46 PM
nm

STANG RED
12-08-2007, 09:50 PM

Here let me say it again real loud. SNYDER BEAT VERNON IN EVERY FACET OF THE GAME!!! That means they were better on defense, better on offense, better on special teams, better coached etc...etc...etc... ANY MORE QUESTIONS???

charlesrixey
12-08-2007, 09:51 PM
They will have a chance to show me Saturday. They better bring their A game. NO team has slowed Snyder's offense all season (more than 5,000 yards and counting) and we didn't run the score up on ANYONE.

show you what?

i'm fairly certain celina has no need to prove anything to prove to anyone

both teams have done well this season

Snyder will be one of the best offenses Celina has played all season

but, Celina will have the best defense snyder has played, by a decent margin

The tigers aren't likely to put 30 on the board, so their defense is going to have to step up quite a bit, especially since Celina's offense is probably better than the tigers'

lakers
12-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Here let me say it again real loud. SNYDER BEAT VERNON IN EVERY FACET OF THE GAME!!! That means they were better on defense, better on offense, better on special teams, better coached etc...etc...etc... ANY MORE QUESTIONS???

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I got ur back red...

75009Football
12-08-2007, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

We keep'em all on the bus just in case we need'em. Might have to move the spare tire and dust off the B game next week but we still got the A game hidden for a special occasion.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by 75009Football
We keep'em all on the bus just in case we need'em. Might have to move the spare tire and dust off the B game next week but we still got the A game hidden for a special occasion.

Thats whats ganna get Celina beat next week, I sure hope they underestimate the Tigers! Cause when they do imma be LMAO.

75009Football
12-08-2007, 09:59 PM

Yup, my brackets messed up also. Congrats Snyder, lets go have a ball.

DaHop72
12-08-2007, 10:27 PM
My ass :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Nice mouth, need some soap.

DUKE22
12-08-2007, 10:29 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Nice mouth, need some soap. I agee HOPS we know how much he likes poll there might be one soon on how long he will last.

DaHop72
12-08-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
I agee HOPS we know how much he likes poll there might be one soon on how long he will last. http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Maybe one needs to be started.

BILLYFRED0000
12-08-2007, 11:08 PM
They will have a chance to show me Saturday. They better bring their A game. NO team has slowed Snyder's offense all season (more than 5,000 yards and counting) and we didn't run the score up on ANYONE. by snyder tigers.

Now that is not bad. I believe we hit 6600 + tonight ourselves. Big difference is defensive peformance. 2160 given up for the year(with the second and third team playing half of most games BTW).

charlesrixey
12-08-2007, 11:11 PM
They will have a chance to show me Saturday. They better bring their A game. NO team has slowed Snyder's offense all season (more than 5,000 yards and counting) and we didn't run the score up on ANYONE. by snyder tigers.

Now that is not bad. I believe we hit 6600 + tonight ourselves. Big difference is defensive peformance. 2160 given up for the year(with the second and third team playing half of most games BTW).

:clap:

75009Football
12-08-2007, 11:13 PM
All I can figure is I can't figure it out.

Oh No! Say it aint so! BillyFred, please get that magic 8 ball to workin again.

BILLYFRED0000
12-08-2007, 11:18 PM

I just had to quote this correctly. I missed it the first time thru. And my response was

Not bad. We hit 6600 yards + tonight but the big difference would be we only gave up 2060 on defense( with the second and third string playing most of the second half BTW).

mulefan
12-08-2007, 11:28 PM
my pick Celina 35 Snyder 28 in a close one

75009Football
12-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Thats whats ganna get Celina beat next week, I sure hope they underestimate the Tigers! Cause when they do imma be LMAO.

Everybody else brings their A game against us. Seems everyone leaves it on the field cause its the last game if they dont. I'm sure we'll see Tiggers best this week. Wouldn't expect anything else from them.

75009Football
12-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
I agee HOPS we know how much he likes poll there might be one soon on how long he will last.

One down, 10 million to go.

75009Football
12-08-2007, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by mulefan

Too must dust in the sinuses, but I do like the sig.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-08-2007, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by mulefan

Thats sig is tight dude

Balcones fault
12-09-2007, 12:11 AM
Celina defense shuts down offenses. Well, maybe not last year against LH, but it was still close...and that was last year. I'll have to consult with my WTX connections but I'll predict Celina to win 42-24.

kepdawg
05-17-2008, 10:54 PM
:blahblah:

In case someone needs some good laughs...

BobcatBenny
05-17-2008, 11:21 PM
My prediction is that Celina will beat Snyder by at least 26. The score will not even be close. :eek:

ronwx5x
05-18-2008, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
My prediction is that Celina will beat Snyder by at least 26. The score will not even be close. :eek:

Surely not. Celina HS is almost the smallest in 3A and they will not be able to compete, right?

BobcatBenny
05-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Surely not. Celina HS is almost the smallest in 3A and they will not be able to compete, right?
Well, you could be right. Small schools really can't compete with the big boys. :(

But I still think Celina has a great coaching staff and they might be able to come up with a gameplan to even things out with them Tigers.

ronwx5x
05-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Well, you could be right. Small schools really can't compete with the big boys. :(

But I still think Celina has a great coaching staff and they might be able to come up with a gameplan to even things out with them Tigers.

Come on Benny, I can hear the fear in your voice! Bobcats don't stand a chance.

BobcatBenny
05-18-2008, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Come on Benny, I can hear the fear in your voice! Bobcats don't stand a chance.
Well, I guess that why the teams have got to play the game! :D

You never know what might happen. The mighty Bobcats just might pull off the upset.

It could happen! ;)

DaHop72
05-19-2008, 07:59 AM
Well, I guess that why the teams have got to play the game! :D

You never know what might happen. The mighty Bobcats just might pull off the upset.

It could happen! ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: