PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Vernon Lions!!!

DaHop72
12-08-2007, 01:14 AM
Congrats to the Vernon Lions on a great season and a hard fought season. You went behind on the first drive but never gave up to the end, the Tigers just made two more stops on defense than the Lions. Hold you head up high, you had a very good year and have nothing to be ashamed of.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Snyder_TigerFan
12-08-2007, 01:30 AM
Totally agree....it was a great game and I never felt comfortable until the last possession. Two great offensive performances.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-08-2007, 02:16 AM
Yea it has to be hard to get this far then get knocked out, #11 was a great player on offense and defense both. Great game Vernon.

rockdale80
12-08-2007, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Congrats to the Vernon Lions on a great season and a hard fought season. You went behind on the first drive but never gave up to the end, the Tigers just made two more stops on defense than the Lions. Hold you head up high, you had a very good year and have nothing to be ashamed of.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mark Dahop down for another classy post;)

Who-dun-it!!?
12-08-2007, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Mark Dahop down for another classy post;)

Great show of sportsmanship at the end during the neal downs. Both sides shaking hands. Except that one kid who threw his pads off and left the field before the rest of the Vernon team. What was up with That?

Tiger Baseball
12-08-2007, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
Great show of sportsmanship at the end during the neal downs. Both sides shaking hands. Except that one kid who threw his pads off and left the field before the rest of the Vernon team. What was up with That?

#11 decided he didn't want to listen to the Vernon school song. The rest of the team was classy.

Who-dun-it!!?
12-08-2007, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
#11 decided he didn't want to listen to the Vernon school song. The rest of the team was classy.

was it # 11 that did that? I couldn't tell, but it just didn't look right. Maybe he had a potty emergency?

Tiger Baseball
12-08-2007, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
was it # 11 that did that? I couldn't tell, but it just didn't look right. Maybe he had a potty emergency?

It was 11, a real team player.

Who-dun-it!!?
12-08-2007, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
It was 11, a real team player.

I thought I was the only one that saw that.