PDA

View Full Version : a little early but,

trojan37
12-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Who do you see in the D2 3A final? Celina-LV, Celina-Cuero, or(and don't laugh) Snyder-LV?:thinking:

R4Editor
12-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Celina vs Cuero be good matchup:)

IHStangFan
12-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
Who do you see in the D2 3A final? Celina-LV, Celina-Cuero, or(and don't laugh) Snyder-LV?:thinking: Celina has a game to win tomorrow as does LV.

WOS87
12-07-2007, 11:29 PM
China Spring vs. Glen Rose perhaps?

:devil: :devil: :devil:

I'm going with LV over Celina in the finals....

trojan37
12-07-2007, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Celina has a game to win tomorrow as does LV.

You're right, crazy things happen. But honestly I don't see GR having a snowballs chance in hell in that one.

WylieBulldog92
12-07-2007, 11:31 PM
Cuero vs Snyder, Cuero wins

IHStangFan
12-07-2007, 11:31 PM
You're right, crazy things happen. But honestly I don't see GR having a snowballs chance in hell in that one. yeah..probably not...but who KNOWS after this season we've had in both HS and ESPECIALLY college ball.

BILLYFRED0000
12-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Celina has a game to win tomorrow as does LV.

That's what I keep saying. Our boys better show up with fire in their hearts and power in their hits or we can lose. Ain't no such thing as garaunteed this late in the playoffs. On paper it should be an easy one but last time I checked, the paper has not played a game yet.

BuffyMars
12-07-2007, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
last time I checked, the paper has not played a game yet.

yea they did..the paper beat Glen Rose 28-7

trojan37
12-07-2007, 11:35 PM
yeah..probably not...but who KNOWS after this season we've had in both HS and ESPECIALLY college ball.

College ball has been stupid this year. I loved Scratchurcrotchian St. beating Michigan this year. Freakin hilarious.:clap:

IHStangFan
12-07-2007, 11:39 PM
College ball has been stupid this year. I loved Scratchurcrotchian St. beating Michigan this year. Freakin hilarious.:clap: College ball has been GREAT!! I LOVE the fact that you don't know who's gonna win week to week...no "dominating powerhouses" so to speak. You a ND fan or something? LOL. "Stupid" is just the wrong word man...the wrong word....it's been VERY INTERESTING, KEEPING ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT maybe...but stupid is the ONE thing it HASN'T been. Although....I can say I think the BCS was stupid....they have the wrong team playing LSU in the champ. game. It isn't even gonna be close. LSU by 2TD and a FG easy.

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2007, 11:40 PM
Scratchurcrotchian St.
OMG! That's greatness!!!!!! :D :D

trojan37
12-07-2007, 11:58 PM
College ball has been GREAT!! I LOVE the fact that you don't know who's gonna win week to week...no "dominating powerhouses" so to speak. You a ND fan or something? LOL. "Stupid" is just the wrong word man...the wrong word....it's been VERY INTERESTING, KEEPING ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT maybe...but stupid is the ONE thing it HASN'T been. Although....I can say I think the BCS was stupid....they have the wrong team playing LSU in the champ. game. It isn't even gonna be close. LSU by 2TD and a FG easy.

I didn't mean to use the word stupid, I meant crazy, because that's exactly what it's been. And I have to agree, on the edge of my seat every single week. As for the BS, I mean BCS, that's an entirely different thread itself. Someone needs to hack into that computer and change some teams around.

IHStangFan
12-08-2007, 12:01 AM
I didn't mean to use the word stupid, I meant crazy, because that's exactly what it's been. And I have to agree, on the edge of my seat every single week. As for the BS, I mean BCS, that's an entirely different thread itself. Someone needs to hack into that computer and change some teams around. LOL...I hear ya on that one.

LHPfactory
12-08-2007, 12:03 AM
Anything is possible, However, I see Celina vs Cuero......That will be a good one.

TexanFan4Life
12-08-2007, 12:04 AM
I'm going to call a Celina vs. China Spring State Final.

JR2004
12-08-2007, 12:04 AM
I'll stick with my prediction of MODOC over Celina.