PDA

View Full Version : Waller leads Dayton late in Game

TexanFan4Life
12-07-2007, 10:59 PM
Waller 28
Dayton 21

Dayton led in this one 21-0. Waller's having a dream season.

setxsports
12-07-2007, 11:04 PM
Dayton wins 28-21.Congrats SE Texas.

TexanFan4Life
12-07-2007, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by **********
Dayton wins 28-21.Congrats SE Texas.

Oops. Got the teams mixed up. Thanks.

Tough loss for Waller. They gave a valiant effort to come back from a 21 point deficit.

IHStangFan
12-07-2007, 11:26 PM
WOOOHOOO Waller!!! Great season...I was pullin for ya! Congrats on a great run. :clap:

WOS87
12-07-2007, 11:26 PM
Congrats to Dayton!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Every game you guys win only makes WO-S look even better :D

sahen
12-08-2007, 02:28 AM
I was at the game....it was one heck of a game....Dayton in my opinion was a lot better than Waller but after being up 21-0 they started the 3rd quarter off and muffed a punt leading to a Waller TD then on teh next posession fumbled the ball away on the first play leading to another touchdown, Dayton ran probably 3 or 4 plays the whole 3rd quarter and Waller scored a TD to start the 4th quarter to tie it.....it then got pretty nuts fromthere but Dayton came out on top thankfully....

Dayton hasnt played a close game in about a month in a half or so, so this one was good for them....and the Dayton team playing now is a different team than the one that lost to West Orange Stark, they had no quarterback since their blue chip QB got hurt and struggled for the first couple games until they found the guy they have back there now...

zebrablue2
12-08-2007, 09:11 AM
I was at the game also working the down box. the QB phillips for waller made a bad choice with less than 20 seconds left inside the dayton 20. waller had no timeouts, and the hole closed outside. he had two choices. run out of bounds to kill the clock with 13 seconds left, or throw to the endzone. if he would have been tackled at the 15 of dayton, they never would have gotten another play off anyway. was a great game, and how about barry stadium. what a place to play football. man, it was loud down on the field. could not hear yourself think. great season for waller, and good luck to dayton next week...

Super_R
12-08-2007, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
WOOOHOOO Waller!!! Great season...I was pullin for ya! Congrats on a great run. :clap:

You are really going to hate me even more later today. I graduated from Dayton. So, my Bronchos are still in it. Then my Panthers will win tonight and they'll still be in it.