PDA

View Full Version : Text Message Contacts

pirate4state
12-07-2007, 02:36 PM
Friday:

Cuero vs. Palacios: 44inarow, Jr. :D
Snyder vs. Vernon: pick straws - those that usually update me are: Ranger Mom, DaHop, stownhorse, sweetwater07, etc...:D

Saturday:

La Vega vs. China Spring: JR2004 (I hope)
Celina vs. Glen Rose: block&tackle or kepdawg
Gilmer vs. Wylie: LIVE
LH vs. Pleasanton: caleb you going? Deb (LHPM) has only been calling me at half & with a final, but I'd like a qtr by qtr update if anyone can hook me up! thanks! :)

Maroon87
12-07-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Friday:

Snyder vs. Vernon: pick straws - those that usually update me are: Ranger Mom, DaHop, stownhorse, sweetwater07, etc...:D

Saturday:

LH vs. Pleasanton: caleb you going? Deb (LHPM) has only been calling me at half & with a final, but I'd like a qtr by qtr update if anyone can hook me up! thanks! :)

So demanding....jeeeez.:kiss:

Ranger Mom
12-07-2007, 03:24 PM
Friday:

Saturday:

I will text you tonight!! I will more than likely be on the board tomorrow night, so if are missing scores, I can probably help ya out there....OR if Deb is too nervous to send anything, I can update you with that score quarter by quarter at the very least!!

pirate4state
12-07-2007, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I will text you tonight!! I will more than likely be on the board tomorrow night, so if are missing scores, I can probably help ya out there....OR if Deb is too nervous to send anything, I can update you with that score quarter by quarter at the very least!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Sweet!!!

Be careful heading to Abilene & have fun!!!

JR2004
12-07-2007, 03:28 PM
Friday:

Unfortunately this is the Saturday morning I have to work, but LEROY will be out there. If I wasn't working in the morning, I would have loved to be there to see China hopefully get killed again by MODOC, but oh well. I'll have to settle for Hebron-Abilene instead.

If you want the score, send a PM to LEROY as I know he'll be there because his son and the China Spring QB are good friends. I'm sure he'll give you a way to get in contact with him for updates.

block&tackle
12-07-2007, 03:29 PM
There will be another internet broadcast of the Celina game - do you still need updates?

pirate4state
12-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by block&tackle
There will be another internet broadcast of the Celina game - do you still need updates? Yes, if you don't mind. I'll be on the road on my way to the Gilmer/Wylie game. You can just send half & final. ;)

eagles_victory
12-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Rita ill update from lv cs

pirate4state
12-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Rita ill update from lv cs thank you !! :)

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2007, 04:10 PM
I'll call you at the qtrs.

block&tackle
12-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Yes, if you don't mind. I'll be on the road on my way to the Gilmer/Wylie game. You can just send half & final. ;)
Will do.

Adidas410s
12-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Rita...I can monitor things from up top and send you updates as well if you want...or maybe I'll write them down and send my errand boy down to take it to you.

pirate4state
12-08-2007, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Rita...I can monitor things from up top and send you updates as well if you want...or maybe I'll write them down and send my errand boy down to take it to you. :doh: Dude, how could I forget! LOL