PDA

View Full Version : Sharks

gobblergrangran
12-07-2007, 12:41 PM
I saw an ad in the Victoria paper this a.m. It said (Go Sharks Lets have Turkey for dinner! bEAT the Gobblers) Now really, have you ever seen a Shark out of water?

44INAROW
12-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by gobblergrangran
I saw an ad in the Victoria paper this a.m. It said (Go Sharks Lets have Turkey for dinner! bEAT the Gobblers) Now really, have you ever seen a Shark out of water?

I hear that Sharks don't do well out of the water.......... Guess we'll see tonight, won't we.....;)

GO MEAN GREEN :clap:

Sweetwater Red
12-07-2007, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by gobblergrangran

A bigger question. Can turkeys swim?:thinking:

big daddy russ
12-07-2007, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
A bigger question. Can turkeys swim?:thinking:
More important than any of this, can Liberty Hill pull it off against Pleasanton? It's an uphill battle.

eagles_victory
12-07-2007, 02:03 PM
I think the Sharks are going to swarming tonight. It is going to Sharks everywhere like an I Max movie I saw in 6th grade it was scary

SWMustang
12-07-2007, 02:11 PM
If you put lasers on the sharks, they can be deadly.

JJ7997
12-07-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
More important than any of this, can Liberty Hill pull it off against Pleasanton? It's an uphill battle.

The only uphill battle going on will be on the hands of the operator of the scoreboard when LH lights it up all night.

Centextrash
12-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
If you put lasers on the sharks, they can be deadly.

that's sea bass!