PDA

View Full Version : West Texas for Wylie

Dominicfrank
12-07-2007, 12:33 PM
This kills me but I had an epiphany about West Texas football just now. I fear Gilmer against Wylie and I HATE HATE HATE Wylie but I have set that aside and will be hoping for and cheering for a Wylie Victory. It might be my "underdog wins" mentality but who cares ! Here's to West Texas football beating some Gilmer BUTT !!! Go Bulldogs !

Texasfootball2
12-07-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
This kills me but I had an epiphany about West Texas football just now. I fear Gilmer against Wylie and I HATE HATE HATE Wylie but I have set that aside and will be hoping for and cheering for a Wylie Victory. It might be my "underdog wins" mentality but who cares ! Here's to West Texas football beating some Gilmer BUTT !!! Go Bulldogs !

I love a man you has issues but knows when to set them aside and do the right thing:thumbsup:

lakers
12-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I love a man you has issues but knows when to set them aside and do the right thing:thumbsup:

Diddo...:clap: :clap:

JJ7997
12-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Here's to West Texas football beating some Gilmer BUTT !!! Go Bulldogs !

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pero chato
12-07-2007, 04:00 PM

Good grief! One HATE will do thank you, we get the message. LOL! But thanks for your support - for at least one night.

Dominicfrank
12-07-2007, 04:47 PM
hey keep on winning that is all I have to say. District and west Texas football in that order. Wylie just seems to be everywhere, i guess i really dont hate hate hate them but the point was that this was not something that I thought I would say. I am just hoping that Vernon and Wylie win.