PDA

View Full Version : Good luck to Giddings and Caldwell!

kepdawg
12-07-2007, 11:53 AM
Good luck to Giddings and Caldwell in your quarterfinal game!

I know both teams have been looking forward to this rematch!

Adidas410s
12-07-2007, 11:56 AM
your signature says it all ;)

Ranger Mom
12-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg

:devil: :devil: :devil:

pirate4state
12-07-2007, 12:06 PM

LOL LOL LOL

Are any of them still reading the board??? :thinking: ;)

buff4ever
12-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Cute

buff4life
12-07-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LOL LOL LOL

Are any of them still reading the board??? :thinking: ;)

All the bandwaggoners left except for me, buff4ever, Darren, and maybe orangeblood...

as soon as i say this they will all pop back up again...

and don't get that started...

ProudHornetMom
12-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Hey, I didn't leave...and can smile with the rest of y'all.

navscanmaster
12-07-2007, 04:52 PM
LOL. Yeah, the best district in the state of Texas has tasted it's crow and is enjoying the sound of basketballs dribbling.

At least, I am. Don't know about you guys....:confused:

Old Tiger
12-07-2007, 05:20 PM
You forgot to mention Navasota kep! They are in the unbeatable district 23 also! ;):p

CHS_Grad '85
12-07-2007, 05:28 PM
:rolleyes: Oh please... just cos I don't post to each and every thread with my two cents doesn't mean I've left... :p

buff4life
12-07-2007, 05:44 PM
TOLD YOU!!!

RattlerDude
12-07-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
You forgot to mention Navasota kep! They are in the unbeatable district 23 also! ;):p Thats messed up guy. Why do you have to bring us into this?

HEMOTOXIC
12-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
LOL. Yeah, the best district in the state of Texas has tasted it's crow and is enjoying the sound of basketballs dribbling.

At least, I am. Don't know about you guys....:confused:

I am enjoying both the Rattler and Lady Rattler teams thus far.

Go Snakes, Take State!

CHS_CG
12-07-2007, 08:34 PM
so we are bandwagoners just bc we dont post to every thread... sorry i dont post on every thread that i have no interest in now. I do read the board everyday.

sabre1
12-07-2007, 11:30 PM

Man grow up. The fact that you even brought this up shows just how immature you are. Both teams had good seasons and deserve a little bit more respect then this.

Even if you hate Giddings they still have a 25-2 record in the last two years and one of those loses came from the State Champs(LH).

j_dog
12-08-2007, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by sabre1
Man grow up. The fact that you even brought this up shows just how immature you are. Both teams had good seasons and deserve a little bit more respect then this.

Even if you hate Giddings they still have a 25-2 record in the last two years and one of those loses came from the State Champs(LH).
my guess is he may be more poking fun at the Caldwell poster who started a poll about which team was most likely to meet Caldwell in the QF. :thinking: now that set a new standard for giving the other team bulletin board material. :D

Caldwell itself is a good school and town. :) where else can you get those colotches. :confused: :D

kepdawg
12-08-2007, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by sabre1

I see we've got a sensitive Giddings poster on our hands. Both teams did have good seasons! It was a joke! If you can't handle it, oh well! :p Now, that shows how immature I am! :D

ProudHornetMom
12-08-2007, 11:28 AM
I'm still here...smiling as I eat crow. ;)

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
so we are bandwagoners just bc we dont post to every thread... sorry i dont post on every thread that i have no interest in now. I do read the board everyday. oh quit your whining.

Hornet Mom 2
12-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Starting a new job Monday, have not been on much. Enjoying watching my 8th grader play basketball right now...my senior does not play hoops, but we are supporting the Hornets there as well. I personally can not wait for baseball season to start! So yes, still here, just not posting daily!

buff4life
12-09-2007, 02:33 PM
so we are bandwagoners just bc we dont post to every thread... sorry i dont post on every thread that i have no interest in now. I do read the board everyday.

You have been around for 5 years...therefore i wasn't talking to you...but you proved my point...

ProudHornetMom
12-09-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
You have been around for 5 years...therefore i wasn't talking to you...but you proved my point...

When I'm here 5 years from now, will that make me a real member?

LH Panther Mom
12-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
Who cares how long someone has been on here? :thinking: :thinking:

buff4life
12-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Pertaining to the topic, ya it matters...

buff4life
12-09-2007, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
When I'm here 5 years from now, will that make me a real member?

i never said anything about being a real member, you get on here enough to know what i'm talking about...

ProudHornetMom
12-09-2007, 08:08 PM
:inlove: :D Understand....I think.

Darren
12-10-2007, 07:56 AM

That hurts a little. Not alot but a little.....:)

CHS_CG
12-10-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Appently we were unaware of the "real poster rules" Atleast we arent behind any more;)

buff4life
12-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Appently we were unaware of the "real poster rules" Atleast we arent behind any more;)

and some people are unaware of the capability to understand the simplest things :eek:

Bull19
12-10-2007, 10:09 PM
im still around, sorta

winthebigone
12-16-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Hornet Mom 2
Starting a new job Monday, have not been on much. Enjoying watching my 8th grader play basketball right now...my senior does not play hoops, but we are supporting the Hornets there as well. I personally can not wait for baseball season to start! So yes, still here, just not posting daily!

What is the forecast for Hornet baseball?

Hornet Mom 2
12-17-2007, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by winthebigone
What is the forecast for Hornet baseball?

14 Seniors returning. Two with football injuries that will hopefully be ready to go when practice starts. Two strong starting senior pitchers, and two more (seniors) that are right up there with them. They all played football this year, so they got a taste of post-season, and want it for baseball just as bad, if not more than they did for football.

Daddy D 11
12-17-2007, 10:06 AM
Caldwell will be good in baseball :clap: but LH will be better :D

buff4ever
12-17-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Caldwell will be good in baseball :clap: but LH will be better :D

okay