PDA

View Full Version : Terrance Toliver

Jetlag
12-07-2007, 01:56 AM
I see where Terrance Toliver made the 2007 Freshman All-SEC team at wide out. Great going Terrance!

TexanFan4Life
12-07-2007, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Jetlag
I see where Terrance Toliver made the 2007 Freshman All-SEC team at wide out. Great going Terrance!

Yeah, he and Demetrius Byrd are a couple of studs that will be wreaking havoc next season, especially with Ryan Perriloux starting at QB.

g$$
12-07-2007, 02:20 AM
Very talented kid. Wish he would have stayed closer to home, but who can blame him? He's playing for a NC soon. Not as sold on Ryan P. Talented but trouble-maker & makes too many mistakes. Time will tell on him.

HEMOTOXIC
12-07-2007, 07:39 PM
Congrats to Mr. Tolliver and all his family in Waller County/Hempstad/Prairie View A&M.

TexanFan4Life
12-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Very talented kid. Wish he would have stayed closer to home, but who can blame him? He's playing for a NC soon. Not as sold on Ryan P. Talented but trouble-maker & makes too many mistakes. Time will tell on him.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that LSU would be undefeated with Matt Flynn on the bench and Perriloux as their starting QB. He brings so much more to the table than Flynn.

Better passer
Better runner
Decision-making is a Push

g$$
12-08-2007, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that LSU would be undefeated with Matt Flynn on the bench and Perriloux as their starting QB. He brings so much more to the table than Flynn.

Better passer
Better runner
Decision-making is a Push

That's a stretch - kid stays in trouble & makes poor decisions. Time will tell, but experience matters & Flynn is a 5th year guy (mostly as reserve granted). RP is talented no doubt, but that's a less than sturdy limb...

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 06:42 PM
RP hasn't been in trouble lately. He is a better all around QB than Flynn.

g$$
12-08-2007, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
RP hasn't been in trouble lately. He is a better all around QB than Flynn.

How do you define lately? He was suspended during season for a bar altercation & another guy was kicked off finally (Odom). What, 6 weeks ago? Not the 1st time either.

I'll take experience over youth & poor decisions anyday. Time will tell on RP. Right now, he is not better then Flynn overall. If he was he would be starting in the NC game. Miles wants to win not play favorites. RP has been there 3 years now including redshirt right?

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by g$$
How do you define lately? He was suspended during season for a bar altercation & another guy was kicked off finally (Odom). What, 6 weeks ago? Not the 1st time either.

I'll take experience over youth & poor decisions anyday. Time will tell on RP. Right now, he is not better then Flynn overall. If he was he would be starting in the NC game. Miles wants to win not play favorites. RP has been there 3 years now including redshirt right? Didn't see much of Flynn in the SEC championship.

I'll take talent over experience anyday.

He was charged in the altercation but later those charges were dropped so therefore he didn't get into any legal trouble.

g$$
12-08-2007, 07:33 PM
Didn't see much of Flynn in the SEC championship.

I'll take talent over experience anyday.

He was charged in the altercation but later those charges were dropped so therefore he didn't get into any legal trouble.

But he did get suspended, period, for 1 game this year.

Probably b/c Flynn was hurt & RP played in the SEC Title Game. Wanna bet who starts in the NC game?

RP is a jerk going back to his HS days.

I'll take experience over just talent anyday & beat your team. Both are great to have, but experience is invaluable. Inexperience will get you beat 9/10 times with poor decisions.

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by g$$
But he did get suspended, period, for 1 game this year.

Probably b/c Flynn was hurt & RP played. Wanna bet who starts in the NC game?

RP is a jerk going back to his HS days.

I'll take experience over just talent anyday & beat your team. Both are great to have, but experience is invaluable. Inexperience will get you beat 9/10 times with poor decisions. who was that one game against?

g$$
12-08-2007, 07:36 PM
who was that one game against?

Middle of the season, look it up if you doubt me. I am positive he was suspended 1 game. He has been in trouble before going back to his 1st 2 years.

Old Tiger
12-08-2007, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Middle of the season, look it up if you doubt me. I am positive he was suspended 1 game. He has been in trouble before going back to his 1st 2 years. I'm not doubting you. I was just asking what game he was suspended for.

g$$
12-08-2007, 07:40 PM
I'm not doubting you. I was just asking what game he was suspended for.

Great guy. And it was Bama game this year.

http://blog.nola.com/lsusports/2007/10/perrilloux_suspended_odom_bent.html

&

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Ryan+Perriloux+suspended+at+LSU&btnG=Search