PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Aggies To Do...

g$$
12-06-2007, 04:59 PM
FYI, sent to me by friend. Might add kicking thugs off team if arrests Wednesday (2 players suspended indefinitely = Babalola & Joiner) prove as bad as they seem. No place for that but every school deals with this stuff at one time or other. I trust Sherm to handle it quickly. Even Penn State under Joe Pa has had some troubles. Book 'em Horns too & others. Enjoy.

Subject: Top 10 Tips for Coach Sherman

Welcome back to Aggieland Coach Sherman, we're glad to have you. As a welcoming gift, here are 10 tips for success any Texas A&M football coach should hear.

10. Don't make a secret newsletter that gives inside information in exchange for money.

9. Yell when the referees make a bad call - Aggie fans want to know that you care about what's happening on the field. Smirking with your arms folded is not considered emotion.

8. Don't lose to Baylor. This has happened once in recent history and losing to Baylor is like being in the hospital - everybody wants to know what's wrong with you.

7. Remember: A field goal is only worth three points.

6. Small, unheard of, nonconference schools should not make up more than a third of your win total.

5. Don't lose to Oklahoma 77-0. That tends to get our football program quite a bit of bad press.

4. Create a playbook with multiple pages. While a single sheet of paper is handy on the sideline, the Aggies could benefit from a broad range of plays.

3. When Jorvorskie Lane is all over national sports outlets, he should be getting some serious playing time. This means more than two carries in a game.

2. When we are down by four points at the end of the fourth quarter, please don't kick a field goal (see tip No. 7).

1. For the love of God, beat Texas Tech.

Aggie fans across the country are looking forward to some good years with you. Hopefully, the next chapter of A&M football will elevate the program to new heights. We're more than ready to see the Shermanator in action.

lakers
12-06-2007, 05:03 PM
:clap: :clap:
I like #1

Adidas410s
12-06-2007, 05:23 PM
the title of this thread gave me other visions...

big daddy russ
12-06-2007, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I thought he was going to have pictures.

g$$
12-06-2007, 05:26 PM

Sorry, but got your attention!

kepdawg
12-06-2007, 05:42 PM

Me too! I was expecting something different! :(

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2007, 07:33 PM
I would think you'd have something a little more attainable in the # 1 spot. :devil: :devil: ;)

Maroon87
12-06-2007, 07:35 PM

I know. I was having "Girls of the Big 12" flashbacks.:devil:

JJ7997
12-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I would think you'd have something a little more attainable in the # 1 spot. :devil: :devil: ;)

I hope the tortilla throwing classless clowns have enjoyed the last few years, because it aint happening anymore ! This is probably one of Shermans to priorities that fits right in with resurrecting the Wrecking Crew.

Big Papa
12-06-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
tortilla throwing classless clowns .

everytime i read this i think to myself...how are they any different...with they= the people using the ttcc nickname:D

JJ7997
12-06-2007, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Big Papa
everytime i read this i think to myself...how are they any different...with they= the people using the ttcc nickname:D

Sure I'm different, allow me to explain : I dont throw tortillas, I at least have a little class, and I'm not a clown. Anything else ? :p :devil:

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2007, 08:02 PM
tortilla throwing classless clowns
I'd much rather be known for throwing tortillas than horse manure, but that's just me. :)

Daddy D 11
12-06-2007, 08:02 PM
aTm is just jealous because TECH has owned them recently :)

WRECK EM

oh and that list is hilarious

JJ7997
12-06-2007, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
aTm is just jealous because TECH has owned them recently :)

WRECK EM

oh and that list is hilarious

Believe me there is nothing to be jealous of at Texas Tech. Sure, its aggravating as hell to lose to someone like that, but its just a fad soon to fade away. We got rid of Fran remember ?

Big Papa
12-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Sure I'm different, allow me to explain : I dont throw tortillas, I at least have a little class, and I'm not a clown. Anything else ? :p :devil:

umm yeah just this...

, I at least have a little class,

NOPE!

;) :D :devil:

JJ7997
12-06-2007, 08:21 PM
HaHa, you got riled. :D

JR2004
12-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'd much rather be known for throwing tortillas than horse manure, but that's just me. :)

Most folks would agree with that. The scorched earth part of Texas would object though.

Daddy D 11
12-06-2007, 09:21 PM
your grass might be nice, but you cant even walk on it so what good does it serve?

:doh: