PDA

View Full Version : Ginoobly!

kepdawg
12-06-2007, 01:55 PM
That dude right there is a basketball player that makes basketball plays! :)

bigron15
12-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
That dude right there is a basketball player that makes basketball plays! :)

You dont say??:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

kepdawg
12-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by bigron15
You dont say??:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I do say! :D

Adidas410s
12-06-2007, 02:33 PM
He's also a very good actor too...

JasperDog94
12-06-2007, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
He's also a very good actor too... He learned from Karl Malone.;)

GreenMachine
12-06-2007, 02:39 PM
He's also a very good actor too... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Dominicfrank
12-06-2007, 02:46 PM
He might be a good player but this guy gets no respect from me. Anyone who has to stoop down to ACTING ON EVERY SINGE PLAY gets NO RESPECT from me. He brings the WORST part of soccer and ANY sport and does it on EVERY play. Popovich breeds that type of player in Duncan, Bowen, Manu, etc.... so he gets no respect either. Funny that the MAvs had won 5 straight and it took a terrible effort and a wide open 3 miss from Dirk to get the win. One thing has happened and that is the Mavas have fianlly learned to play the regular season like the SPurs and just gear up for the play offs. I HATE THE SPURS !!!! Jokers, total BS to watch a team play the refs like that and actually have it work to the toon ( as in CARTOON) Championships.

Maroon87
12-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Boy we're starting early this year aren't we?

JT44
12-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
He might be a good player but this guy gets no respect from me. Anyone who has to stoop down to ACTING ON EVERY SINGE PLAY gets NO RESPECT from me. He brings the WORST part of soccer and ANY sport and does it on EVERY play. Popovich breeds that type of player in Duncan, Bowen, Manu, etc.... so he gets no respect either. Funny that the MAvs had won 5 straight and it took a terrible effort and a wide open 3 miss from Dirk to get the win. One thing has happened and that is the Mavas have fianlly learned to play the regular season like the SPurs and just gear up for the play offs. I HATE THE SPURS !!!! Jokers, total BS to watch a team play the refs like that and actually have it work to the toon ( as in CARTOON) Championships.

and they got the win w/o duncan, and dirk disappeared as he always does in big games, the mavs will not make noise this year b/c they have no real idea of what kind of team they want to be.

the spurs are MEN playing w/boys when it comes to most of the league.

you know when the old timers go to the playground and pound it out against the youngsters, get wins and then the youngsters talk trash. some teams just don't understand what it takes to win a championship.

JHS_c/o_06'
12-06-2007, 03:44 PM

Im sorry.....our 4 championship trophies in the last 10 years are being too loud.....i can't hear what yours saying.....i seem to have two of them in each ear. But i'm positive that you're not whining. :rolleyes:

JasperDog94
12-06-2007, 03:49 PM
He might be a good player but this guy gets no respect from me. Anyone who has to stoop down to ACTING ON EVERY SINGE PLAY gets NO RESPECT from me. He brings the WORST part of soccer and ANY sport and does it on EVERY play. Popovich breeds that type of player in Duncan, Bowen, Manu, etc.... so he gets no respect either. Funny that the MAvs had won 5 straight and it took a terrible effort and a wide open 3 miss from Dirk to get the win. One thing has happened and that is the Mavas have fianlly learned to play the regular season like the SPurs and just gear up for the play offs. I HATE THE SPURS !!!! Jokers, total BS to watch a team play the refs like that and actually have it work to the toon ( as in CARTOON) Championships. Although you do have a point that Manu flops a lot, it's hard to argue with the success the spurs have had. They're not the champs because they flop. They're a heck of a basketball team that has earned my respect.

Emerson1
12-06-2007, 05:03 PM
He's also a very good actor too...
Only in the NBA can a player just straight up, have another player keep running after the whistle and leg whip the jumping player only to have the technical called on the guy that jumped straight up.

DU_stud04
12-06-2007, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
Im sorry.....our 4 championship trophies in the last 10 years are being too loud.....i can't hear what yours saying.....i seem to have two of them in each ear. But i'm positive that you're not whining. :rolleyes: :clap: :clap: :clap:

i havent watch this year because this is texas and i believe its still football season.... but watching the few games i did last year i didnt see many floops from ginobili, he was getting alot of punishment, usually having to go to the bench to clean up the blood.

hows that 7 foot german doin? still doing his fair share of flopping too? to me atleast, he does the same amount of "flopping" manu does

pirate4state
12-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
:clap: :clap: :clap:

i havent watch this year because this is texas and i believe its still football season....

:clap: :clap: :clap: THANK YOU!

Phil C
12-06-2007, 05:40 PM
How long is Tim out and how serious is his injury? :(

Maroon87
12-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
How long is Tim out and how serious is his injury? :(

MRI was negative for fractures or serious ligament damage.

Phil C
12-06-2007, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
MRI was negative for fractures or serious ligament damage.

Thank you! Whew!

3afan
12-06-2007, 05:45 PM
Ginoobly (sic) is a flopper for sure but he's pretty good ... I'd take him

Big Papa
12-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
Ginoobly (sic) is a flopper for sure but he's pretty good ... I'd take him

while i agree that it seems that he is flopping:D ...theres always contact for him to go off of...and as many times as he gets to the paint if were to take all those hits straight on..and not go with them..like hes doing...then his body would have a harder time staying healthy

3afan
12-07-2007, 07:08 AM
dont defend the flop too much - its really hurting the NBA game ...