PDA

View Full Version : Vandals ruin Lavegas field decorations

eagles_victory
12-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Lavega parents decorated the field to support their Pirates going into the Regional Final vs China Spring on Saturday. Was said by a Lavega mom who helped do it that a lot of time, heart, and money was put into it.

A group of vandals come in the middle of the night and rip up the decorations and change the words around in the decorations to spell out foul language on the field. The decorations had to be taken up and taken off the field.

It is sad that people feel the need to stoop to this level imo.

trojan37
12-06-2007, 01:43 PM
Being from this area, I can see this happening. This kind of childish crap takes place all of the time. And while the blame will probably be put on the China fans( which I wouldn't put it past them either) I bet it's kids from another school. If they find out who did it, I hope they are punished. Parents try to show support for their kids and someone has to ruin it! Another reason I hope LV kicks the donkey crap out of China!

mwynn05
12-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
Being from this area, I can see this happening. This kind of childish crap takes place all of the time. And while the blame will probably be put on the China fans( which I wouldn't put it past them either) I bet it's kids from another school. If they find out who did it, I hope they are punished. Parents try to show support for their kids and someone has to ruin it! Another reason I hope LV kicks the donkey crap out of China! as if you need to give a team who beat the crap out of you once already more motivation...when your in chinas situation you need to leave stuff alone and hope they kind of take you lightly since they have already killed you and this doesnt help much

bigron15
12-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
as if you need to give a team who beat the crap out of you once already more motivation...when your in chinas situation you need to leave stuff alone and hope they kind of take you lightly since they have already killed you and this doesnt help much

do u know that it was kids from China?

i seem to remember some snyder kids came over to sweetwater and got caught in the act of vandalism

JR2004
12-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Honestly it really wouldn't shock me if it was some kids from China that did it.

I'm fairly certain Coach Hyde (Defensive Coordinator) will use it as motivation. Not that it takes a whole lot to get Coach Hyde riled up, but something like this will have him pretty angry and fired up. Should be a fun pre-game speech.

DUKE22
12-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by bigron15

i seem to remember some snyder kids came over to sweetwater and got caught in the act of vandalism Yeah and I seem to remember a picture of a Sweetwater kid riding a metal tiger at our stadium in the middle of the night.

Ranger Mom
12-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
Yeah and I seem to remember a picture of a Sweetwater kid riding a metal tiger at our stadium in the middle of the night.

LOL!! He was out of school by that time, legally, he would be considered an adult!!

It was funny when we met at the Tiger this season...I was under the impression that the tiger was on the ground, I didn't know he had to climb up there to mount it!!:D

pirate4state
12-06-2007, 02:30 PM
That really sucks that the Van Vandals did this. ;)

Okay, all joking aside!!! This is not cool!!! No one but you & the other idiots that helped think it's funny! :twitch: :dispntd: :dispntd:

JJ7997
12-06-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Honestly it really wouldn't shock me if it was some kids from China that did it.

I'm fairly certain Coach Hyde (Defensive Coordinator) will use it as motivation. Not that it takes a whole lot to get Coach Hyde riled up, but something like this will have him pretty angry and fired up. Should be a fun pre-game speech.

Your right about that and I wouldnt doubt if it was someone from CS that did it either.

mwynn05
12-06-2007, 02:39 PM

i seem to remember some snyder kids came over to sweetwater and got caught in the act of vandalism it doesnt matter weather cs did it or not for motivational purposes...especially if they dont find out who did it

DUKE22
12-06-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!! He was out of school by that time, legally, he would be considered an adult!!

It was funny when we met at the Tiger this season...I was under the impression that the tiger was on the ground, I didn't know he had to climb up there to mount it!!:D Yes he was an adult I was just making a point that the Snyder folks are not the only ones that have made the forty mile trip to have a little fun. LOL

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-25-2007, 07:24 PM
Yeah and I seem to remember a picture of a Sweetwater kid riding a metal tiger at our stadium in the middle of the night.

haha, I remember that.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-25-2007, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
Being from this area, I can see this happening. This kind of childish crap takes place all of the time. And while the blame will probably be put on the China fans( which I wouldn't put it past them either) I bet it's kids from another school. If they find out who did it, I hope they are punished. Parents try to show support for their kids and someone has to ruin it! Another reason I hope LV kicks the donkey crap out of China!

You can't just jump to conclutions and say they done it tho.

rockdale80
12-25-2007, 10:05 PM
Before the Rockdale/Cameron game a group of kids came to our HS and spray painted all over the walls. The culprit misspelled Cameron(the name of their own town) and a few other things. To find them the principle from Cameron had the students write out a series of words to find out who misspelled the same words spray painted on the wall. ;) ;)

CHSfan
12-25-2007, 10:10 PM
EVERY YEAR GONZALES does something to the cuero field!! this year they spray painted the middle orange and put feathers all over the field! last year they did something i forgot and slit ppls tires...and the year b4 that a big G was in the middle of the field and a turkeys head was cut off and hanging from our gaol post....but the thing is........our reasons of rivalry are different!! ours is because they mess up our field and cars and everything else but they hate us because we KICK THEIR BUTTS!!!

bigron15
12-25-2007, 10:37 PM

me and stown were walking through snyders high school one night after a basketball game trying to leave but we couldnt find an exit. we found the tiger in the school though....we had to stop and take pictures.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-26-2007, 04:22 AM
me and stown were walking through snyders high school one night after a basketball game trying to leave but we couldnt find an exit. we found the tiger in the school though....we had to stop and take pictures.

OH! So you two are the ones who caused over $100,000 last year.

:D LOL jus playin

They never caught the people who done it. I think they got one person but thats it.

bigron15
12-27-2007, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
OH! So you two are the ones who caused over $100,000 last year.

:D LOL jus playin

They never caught the people who done it. I think they got one person but thats it.

na all we did was take a few pictures and left. it was sitting right next to the door and we found it by accident lol..i guess they take it in every night.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-27-2007, 01:07 AM
na all we did was take a few pictures and left. it was sitting right next to the door and we found it by accident lol..i guess they take it in every night.

Yea I know, I was just playin.

What was the tiger by?

icu812
12-27-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
That really sucks that the Van Vandals did this. ;)

We didn't do it!!!! :D