PDA

View Full Version : A Final Word on Liberty Hill...

Milk That Cow
12-06-2007, 12:41 AM
"Teams That Are Used To Winning Are Hard To Beat....”

that is all...

IHStangFan
12-06-2007, 01:02 AM
"teams that are used to winning eventually slip up because the begin to EXPECT to win and get caught up in the "we've won 24 straight, to get to our last loss you have to go back to 2005...blah blah blah hoopla" instead of going out and earning it. It happens to everyone...they get too big for their britches....and this week it'll happen to LH.

that is all.

bigron15
12-06-2007, 01:05 AM
the hardest team to beat is the team that has nothing to lose!

lakers
12-06-2007, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by bigron15
the hardest team to beat is the team that has nothing to lose!

yup, the ones that get underestimated

bigron15
12-06-2007, 01:09 AM
not really underestimated...they just have the nothing to lose, pelotas to the wall attitude.

thewyliefan
12-06-2007, 01:15 AM
yea the nothing to lose teams are hard.....comache last year aginst wylie. wylie was up and came out at the half thinking they were going to blow it open but ended up being kinda close

Daddy D 11
12-06-2007, 09:29 AM
or teams that are severly overmatched have a small chance of winning?? that could be the case also ;)

Dogman_1969
12-06-2007, 09:36 AM
And there is also another old saying. "If you get in the way a speeding machine you get ran over."

LH rolls again........

block&tackle
12-06-2007, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
"teams that are used to winning eventually slip up because the begin to EXPECT to win and get caught up in the "we've won 24 straight, to get to our last loss you have to go back to 2005...blah blah blah hoopla" instead of going out and earning it. It happens to everyone...they get too big for their britches....and this week it'll happen to LH.

that is all.

Teams that win 24 straight understand that you have to earn it every week, that is why they have won 24 straight.

Daddy D 11
12-06-2007, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by block&tackle
Teams that win 24 straight understand that you have to earn it every week, that is why they have won 24 straight.

damn, that is good.

wait, hasnt Celina like never won more than 10 games in a row? :rolleyes: :D

Txbroadcaster
12-06-2007, 09:49 AM
I would hope EVERY team in the play-offs to this point are playing as if they have nothing to lose, because once the game begins it does not matter if you have one 24 in a row, or this is your first play-off trip since the Nixon Administration, you either win or you go home.

So as a team you might as well play with controlled reckless abandon

Daddy D 11
12-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

So as a team you might as well play with controlled reckless abandon

that defines our defense well

firstcat
12-06-2007, 09:55 AM

that is all.

The TEAM handles the games and wins. The FANS handle the hoopla!
The boys take care of business, and they take their business very very seriously....we FANatics on the sidelines are the ones that get to frolic.

pirate4state
12-06-2007, 09:57 AM
Hilarious!

As if it MATTERS what FANS say on a message board. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

that is all :D

Daddy D 11
12-06-2007, 09:57 AM
frolic, i love that word

Runnin Panther
12-06-2007, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by block&tackle

I vote that block&tackle wins best post thus far!

firstcat
12-06-2007, 10:01 AM
me too Daddy D!

I am sooooooo ready for this game! However, it wasn't as much fun being a groupie on this board this week as it was against Navasota....RattlerDude and Navscanmaster dished with the best!!!

firstcat
12-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Runnin Panther
I vote that block&tackle wins best post thus far!

I'll second that vote!

Runnin Panther
12-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
frolic, i love that word

I think we should frolic our way to another STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Daddy D 11
12-06-2007, 10:03 AM
ill third that vote

but then again, i mean its not like a state championship and a 22 game win streak prove that we know anything about winning?

Daddy D 11
12-06-2007, 10:04 AM
I think we should frolic our way to another STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!

i prefer dominate our way :devil:

but frolic is still a great word

clemsmarina
12-06-2007, 10:05 AM

that is all.

You are absolutely correct. If players say that and act that way, it's going to happen....
Liberty Hill players DO NOT say or act that way. The fans are very fired up for the young men, and we are the one's that are caught up in the (long 22 game winning streak) moment. The players have a goal, and that is to win this weeks game.
We, the fans, are going to get on here and ring our big bells, toot our horns, and praise these young mens accomplishments all we want, and there is nothing anyone can say to stop us!!!
Then next week we will get back on here and congratulate Pleasanton for a good season and a good game.

Daddy D 11
12-06-2007, 10:09 AM

that is all.

i just dont understand what is so wrong about stating those things now that i think about it, THEY ARE ALL FACTS.

whats so wrong about that? that is the TRUTH, that isnt speculation, it isnt predictions, it is the proven facts that we have produced. and you are damn right we are proud of them, we arent going to hide it either.

BullFrog Dad
12-06-2007, 10:09 AM
frolic, i love that word Posters who love the word frolic also showed an interest in words such as prance, sashshay, skip.

Hill Man
12-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
Posters who love the word frolic also showed an interest in words such as prance, sashshay, skip.

Daddy D prance, sashshay, skip?? never.... ... well he runs kinda funny....

Runnin Panther
12-06-2007, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Hill Man
Daddy D prance, sashshay, skip?? never.... ... well he runs kinda funny....

I perdict Daddy D is going to sashshay his little flag waving butt all over the Alamodome Saturday night.

Stownhorse
12-06-2007, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Hilarious!

As if it MATTERS what FANS say on a message board. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

that is all :D

I know right, who gives a rats tail?

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2007, 10:28 AM
I perdict Daddy D is going to sashshay his little flag waving butt all over the Alamodome Saturday night.
LMAO! :clap: :clap: I just hope the one "H" doesn't get mowed down in the process. :D

ronwx5x
12-06-2007, 10:29 AM

wait, hasnt Celina like never won more than 10 games in a row? :rolleyes: :D

A statement like this probably belongs on the thread titled "Has Liberty Hill become the villain?" Perhaps it's in jest?