PDA

View Full Version : P.E. Shotwell is our homeboy.

lion75
12-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Seriously. Mr. Shotwell was born and raised in Vernon (actually in a little farming community on the outskirts of town we call Odell). After his upbringing and education, he settled in Abilene where he had an outstanding career in education. Back in the 80's and 90's Vernon had numerous playoff games with much success in that stadium and the Vernon Daily Record even had articles about how Mr. Shotwell was looking out for us when we went there to play. Vernon even got to where, if it was feasable, we would choose Shotwell and other teams would pick somewhere else because they knew how familiar we were with the facilities. It's been a while but I'm looking forward to going there for a great game between 2 really good teams. Maybe Mr. Shotwell will join us and give Vernon a little mojo.

JR2004
12-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Met a guy last weekend at the Abilene-SLC game that played for Coach Shotwell. He had some good stories.

Ranger Mom
12-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by lion75
Maybe Mr. Shotwell will join us and give Vernon a little mojo.

You better hope it's not the same MOJO that the Permian "MOJO" Panthers got there last weekend!!:eek: :eek:

:doh: What am I saying?? I am going for Snyder!!:p

Tiger Baseball
12-05-2007, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You better hope it's not the same MOJO that the Permian "MOJO" Panthers got there last weekend!!:eek: :eek:

:D That kinda mojo will be fine for the lions.:cool:

Snydertigersrul
12-05-2007, 10:57 PM

Bring on the MOJO

lakers
12-06-2007, 01:03 AM

:doh: What am I saying?? I am going for Snyder!!:p :doh:

Ranger Mom
12-06-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by lakers
:doh:

??:confused: