PDA

View Full Version : FOR ALL THE TEAMS THAT HATE MARLIN AND WANNA SEE THA BULLDOGS GO DOWN TONIGHT

MARLINFAN
11-30-2002, 10:50 AM
okay when have you heard someone from marlin say that we were going to blow someone out in the playoffs. it seems that no one really wants to play us. thats why everone picked us to lose aganist newton. you know when yall beat us in 2000 and went on to win state. if it wasnt for our mistakes yall wouldt have won. so u keep on talking about how hard la grange has praticied every team in the state pratices hard so thats bull.so this could just be my finial post of the year but if we do get beat tonight its because lg was a better team but to tell the truth you arent you never were better than marlin. so u can take it how you want it and like i said marlin gonna win state and like every week of thisyear we gone keep on shaking them haters . SO THIS IS TO ALL YALL TEAMS AND FANS THAT WANT US TO LOSE WHEN YALL SEE US BEAT LG TONIGHT BOW DOWN TO THE CLASS 3A DIV 2 STATE CHAMPS off :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

<small>[ November 30, 2002, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: MARLINFAN ]</small>

Rabbit'93
11-30-2002, 11:01 AM
Man ..... that's a bold statement. You're in high school I bet...hehe. Good luck to you guys tonight.

Pudlugger
11-30-2002, 11:18 AM
Marlinfan's lost it it appears. Take your meds and calm down, it will all be over in a few hours... LOL! :cool:

eye of the tiger
11-30-2002, 12:47 PM
MarlinFan I think hate is a pretty strong word to use for differences of opinion. I admit I don't know to much about Marlin, other than your great win against Ennis, but I do know some about La Grange. I think La Grange will win, but I surely don't hate Marlin.

The8thLace63
11-30-2002, 02:48 PM
I will be the first one to tell you that I DON'T LIKE MARLIN. Their players play dirty and their fans have terrible. After the newton game one of their fans tried to pick a fight with the whole newton team. He was hollering right in front of all the newton people about how sorry newton is and how Marlin was so much more talented than newton. Even if they were more talented than newton there is no reason for all that. I hope La Grange beats the mess out of yall.

MARLINFAN
12-01-2002, 01:46 AM
could you repeat that (did you say lg would be the mess out of us)say what 34-7 could this be true.yes it is ding ding round 4

MARLINFAN
12-01-2002, 01:49 AM
hey puglugger you still fell the same way about marlin.we took the newton fans off of this board now lagrange. but im going to stop all the trash talk because theirs more serious talk at hand bellville

M Bulldog Fan
12-01-2002, 02:01 AM
the 8thlace83.... nobody cares how much you hate marlin... you must be from one of the towns that marin beat... sorry... u dont have to hate us just cause were good...and dont go making up lies about marin fans picking fights with newton players.... i have nothing but respect for newton.. they played marlin great all three years they have played us..... i think your from newton .. but im not sure... reveal your school.
and quit talking mess about marlin....

Pudlugger
12-01-2002, 02:17 AM
MARLINFAN:
hey puglugger you still fell the same way about marlin.we took the newton fans off of this board now lagrange. but im going to stop all the trash talk because theirs more serious talk at hand bellvilleMarlinfan the Bulldogs showed they have all the talent you promised. I would think they will probably win state. In doing so I would hope they try to develop some class. When you win state they give you a trophy. No one can give you class, you either have it or you don't. Marlin does not have it. Ten rings will not confer it, you have to show it, and ya'll didn't show it tonight.
Why do I say this? Not because ya'll beat us, because we have been beaten by classier teams than Marlin (ha ha ha!). When ya'll came out on the field in the openning of the game the players formed up in a group about 10 feet from our sidelines. They started a kind of victory dance right in front of our team who was waiting patiently for the coin flip in a long line holding hands in a show of discipline and team spirit. This was a disgraceful act meant to intimidate and I don't understand why the refs didn't flag Marlin for delay of game or unsportsmanlike conduct.
Note to Bellville coach: if they do this to you have your boys walk aroung them surrounding them. They can then clap their hands in appreciation of the Marlin teams gracefulness in modern dance interpretation.
One last thing to coach malone: the field goal attempt with 5 seconds left makes ya'll look bad, not to mention your guy blew it anyway.
So MarlinFan, I know you have more work to do making your team look bad by bragging and putting down people, so i won't take anymore of your time. Enjoy the next three weeks, win state as I am sure you will. But try to learn something about sportsmanship and humility because you will not always be on the winning side in life's battles. frown