PDA

View Full Version : Roy Williams(The good one)

Old Tiger
12-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Wants to be a Cowboy. Rumor I heard. Is it true? I would like to see him in a Cowboys uniform that way he can make up for the screw ups of the other Roy Williams. :D

kepdawg
12-05-2007, 05:32 PM
What do they need a thump thump coach for? :thinking:

Old Tiger
12-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
What do they need a thump thump coach for? :thinking: Ball skills ;)

lakers
12-05-2007, 05:58 PM
I say bring him back to Texas!!!

bigron15
12-05-2007, 06:01 PM
you could say that if he comes to Dallas..Dallas would be the new Detroit with all these great recievers..they would be scary good

eagles_victory
12-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by bigron15
you could say that if he comes to Dallas..Dallas would be the new Detroit with all these great recievers..they would be scary good T.O.'s career is getting close to the end he probably wont get resigned after next year so bring in a young big time number 1 reciever wouldnt be bad for Dallas. They should trade one of their first rounders and maybe some other stuff for Roy

TexanFan4Life
12-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by bigron15
you could say that if he comes to Dallas..Dallas would be the new Detroit with all these great recievers..they would be scary good

Terrell Owens would probably hire another publicist to go on TV and tell the world how much money he makes and how great he is...if Roy Williams ended up in Dallas.

TexanFan4Life
12-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
Terrell Owens would probably hire another publicist to go on TV and tell the world how many reasons he has to be alive and how great he is...if Roy Williams ended up in Dallas.

TexanFan4Life
12-05-2007, 06:08 PM
hit quote instead of edit. my bad. :clap:

Sweetwater Red
12-05-2007, 06:11 PM
I think Go Blue spends to much time on SI's web site. Note the
truth_and_ rumors in the link.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/nfl

RedStorm
12-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Neither one is good moron.

Emerson1
12-05-2007, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by RedStorm
Neither one is good moron.
Nice second post

Emerson1
12-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
T.O.'s career is getting close to the end he probably wont get resigned after next year so bring in a young big time number 1 reciever wouldnt be bad for Dallas. They should trade one of their first rounders and maybe some other stuff for Roy
TO still has atleast 2 more seasons left of good play, then a few more of being average. I see him wanting way to much money and getting released though. All depends on if some super bowls championships 6 and 7 are here.

He is gonna be a free agent

g$$
12-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Torn knee ligament, out for year at Detroit.

Why is he the good one? Because he used to wear burnt orange & the other one beat your team in crimson & cream?

Roy Williams the DB can't cover anyone, granted. But he has made some Pro Bowls & been pretty solid in career.

Emerson1
12-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Roy Williams(db) can't even cover tight ends anymore. They are both "good" right now based on where and what they did in college.

JasperDog94
12-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Why is he the good one? Because he used to wear burnt orange & the other one beat your team in crimson & cream?
Why does everything with you revert back to UT?

g$$
12-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94

It doesn't - his thread title made this happen.

Emerson1
12-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by g$$
It doesn't - his thread title made this happen.
No, you made it happen.

JR2004
12-05-2007, 08:37 PM

lol...What's ol' Napoleon whining about now?

Big Papa
12-05-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
No, you made it happen.

agreed :clap: :clap:

i had to chime in

piratebg
12-05-2007, 08:44 PM
It was bound to happen.

Old Tiger
12-05-2007, 09:28 PM
No, you made it happen. Word.

Ranger Mom
12-05-2007, 09:44 PM

That was EXACTLY my first thought!!

Mid80'sTarpon
12-05-2007, 10:17 PM
I would trade one for the other, that would be a good trade for the cowboys.

slpybear the bullfan
12-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Take Detroit ROY... and then make HIM play DB for the Cowboys.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

g$$
12-06-2007, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
lol...What's ol' Napoleon whining about now?

Funny, & still dead wrong. No one 6'1" & 195 lbs. gets called that last time I checked. But nice try anyway.

Blue made the Horn "good" & the Sooner "bad". Go figure - & IMO was not referring to playing ability. The Dallas DB may have slipped some, but fine career & Pro Bowls. And the Horn WR is hurt anyway.

JR: comprende' tsf?

TexanFan4Life
12-06-2007, 03:22 AM
No, you made it happen.

I'm waiting for Wade to lose his footing in this whole 'head coaching' thing of his. He's failed in the past, so I'm just waiting for the Cowgirls to start to fall apart next season. Meanwhile, Gary Kubiak's building a winner in Houston. It might take some time, but we're definitely getting there. Just some food for thought.

Old Tiger
12-06-2007, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Funny, & still dead wrong. No one 6'1" & 195 lbs. gets called that last time I checked. But nice try anyway.

Blue made the Horn "good" & the Sooner "bad". Go figure - & IMO was not referring to playing ability. The Dallas DB may have slipped some, but fine career & Pro Bowls. And the Horn WR is hurt anyway.

JR: comprende' tsf? Where do you come up with this theories? You are making it that and no one else but you. You my friend are truly senile.

To say Roy(Dallas) career fine is a stretch. He had a couple of good seasons in the beginning. He can't cover tight ends and he can't hit as hard either due to injuries he has suffered. The guys skills have diminished and that is why he didn't get to play much against the Packers because of their passing game. He only got to the pro bowl last year because of his name his stats were atrocious.

g$$
12-06-2007, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Where do you come up with this theories? You are making it that and no one else but you. You my friend are truly senile.

To say Roy(Dallas) career fine is a stretch. He had a couple of good seasons in the beginning. He can't cover tight ends and he can't hit as hard either due to injuries he has suffered. The guys skills have diminished and that is why he didn't get to play much against the Packers because of their passing game. He only got to the pro bowl last year because of his name his stats were atrocious.

Roy W. in Dallas can't cover a bed with a blanket. I never said differently. But Roy W. in Detroit has not set the world on fire either. He has been better the past 2 years, but not elite like Chad J., Marvin H., Steve Smith, TO, etc. To me it's a wash for both. And now Roy W. the WR is hurt anyway.

You're not fooling me Blue.

Old Tiger
12-06-2007, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Roy W. in Dallas can't cover a bed with a blanket. I never said differently. But Roy W. in Detroit has not set the world on fire either. He has been better the past 2 years, but not elite like Chad J., Marvin H., Steve Smith, TO, etc. To me it's a wash for both. And now Roy W. the WR is hurt anyway.

You're not fooling me Blue. Roy plays with the Lions and Mike Martz crappy playcalling. He would explode in Dallas. Meanwhile the other Roy Williams is fizzling out.

g$$
12-06-2007, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Roy plays with the Lions and Mike Martz crappy playcalling. He would explode in Dallas. Meanwhile the other Roy Williams is fizzling out.

The same Mike Martz (OC) of "Greatest Show on Turf"? He's hurt anyway, so why keep beating this drum? Neither guy has lived up to college billing IMO.

Old Tiger
12-06-2007, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by g$$
The same Mike Martz (OC) of "Greatest Show on Turf"? He's hurt anyway, so why keep beating this drum? Neither guy has lived up to college billing IMO. You're the only one I know that can turn a rumor thread into a debate.