PDA

View Full Version : The Big Texan

maroonpirate04
12-05-2007, 03:17 PM
in Amarillo was voted #10 as one the' Best Places To Pig Out' saw it last night on the food network:clap: :clap: Congrats Amarillo The show featured the best places in the U.S. tourist love to eat at

Bull19
12-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
in Amarillo was voted #10 as one the' Best Places To Pig Out' saw it last night on the food network:clap: :clap: Congrats Amarillo The show featured the best places in the U.S. tourist love to eat at

that hamburger place sure did look good....it was like #2 or 3 i think

maroonpirate04
12-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
that hamburger place sure did look good....it was like #2 or 3 i think

Was it the one with a pic of Godzilla on the wall and if you happen to finish the hamburger you get your pic posted on the wall.... if so i would love to try that place out but i know i wouldn't b able to finish that big hamburger

slpybear the bullfan
12-05-2007, 07:18 PM
How about that nasty omelet place in Seattle? Freaking waaaaayyy to much hash browns.

Or those pancakes?

Harf!

Bull19
12-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Was it the one with a pic of Godzilla on the wall and if you happen to finish the hamburger you get your pic posted on the wall.... if so i would love to try that place out but i know i wouldn't b able to finish that big hamburger

idk..i just remember its the one where those college kids all went in to try to eat it all and only the one did, so the owner renamed it after him...had to eat all the fries too for it to count

this place-- http://travel.discovery.com/ideas/food-wine/supersize/supersize_10.html

maroonpirate04
12-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Yep that's the place Eagle's Deli. Pretty cool to name it Godzilla Burger after the legendary movie icon

Matthew328
12-05-2007, 09:46 PM
I ate at the Big Texan this weekend....twice...not bad