PDA

View Full Version : Max Preps Prediction on Wylie-Gilmer (merged)

alaskacat
12-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Direct from their website...not mine...

Based on the recent performance of both teams, MaxPreps predicts on: 12/8/2007

Wylie
will beat
Gilmer
with a final score of 35 - 31.

eagles_victory
12-05-2007, 02:43 PM
dont see it happening both great teams give me the Buckeyes 35-24

markp08
12-05-2007, 02:46 PM
It could happen. I think if Wylie plays at the top of their game anything is possible. The Wylie defense this year is one of their best. If the defense is flying to ball like they can I think they could beat Gilmer.

Pawdaddy
12-05-2007, 02:52 PM
With the 11-2 record, there are holes in the defense that have been exploited by at least two teams. Be it another 200+ yard game for Johnson or a 4-5 touchdown passing game, Gilmer WILL put up at least 40 points. And this could be by halftime!

JJ7997
12-05-2007, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Pawdaddy
With the 11-2 record, there are holes in the defense that have been exploited by at least two teams. Be it another 200+ yard game for Johnson or a 4-5 touchdown passing game, Gilmer WILL put up at least 40 points. And this could be by halftime!

:smoker: :smoker: :smoker: Must be some good stuff, pass it on down.

Texasfootball2
12-05-2007, 03:06 PM

I love it when the opponents think this way. :clap: Thats why they play the games. Never seen a Hugh Sandifer team that didn't benefit and build off of a loss. This may very well be one of his best teams ever as far as getting better and preparing each week.

FYI Pawdaddy - The Dawg's were 1-2 at one time. Both losses against ranked teams 4A #6 ranked Brownwood week 1 and 3A # 6 ranked Graham. Wylie had a chance to win both games in the closing minutes. No excuses, they lost but Sandifer has used those two losses to build a very sound team.

Check their record and schedule since week 3.

Adidas410s
12-05-2007, 03:07 PM

28-21 loss to 4A Top 10 Brownwood in WEEK ZERO!!!

29-23 loss to 3A Top 10 (and 3ADL Region 1 #1) Graham in WEEK TWO!!!

Since then...

7 points by Frenship
7 points by Wimberley
7 points by Sweetwater
6 points by Burkburnett

Anybody who knows Wylie knows that Sandifer gives the first shot at a starting spot to a senior...but is also heavily roatating players in and out all game long in pre-district games. He's not concerned at all about the record then...he wants his team ready for district. Then...district is designed to get the team ready for the playoffs. He wants his depth chart set before the first district game and you will rarely see any player changes past that point. Before then, you'll see plenty of changes, different kids starting, underclassmen getting playing time, etc. In his mind, each district game IS a playoff game and he needs his team set by then...not by Week 0 like many other coaches try to do.

Personally, I don't think Sandifer would care all that much if they started 0-6 as long as he was comfortable with 1) the progress the team is making, 2) knowing that he's playing the right players, and 3) the team is ready to win district.

17 points by Gladewater...26 points by Tex L-E...28 points by Mabank...36 points by Roosevelt...looks like somebody has found holes in the Gilmer defense too ;)

JJ7997
12-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
28-21 loss to 4A Top 10 Brownwood in WEEK ZERO!!!

29-23 loss to 3A Top 10 (and 3ADL Region 1 #1) Graham in WEEK TWO!!!

Since then...

7 points by Frenship
7 points by Wimberley
7 points by Sweetwater
6 points by Burkburnett

Anybody who knows Wylie knows that Sandifer gives the first shot at a starting spot to a senior...but is also heavily roatating players in and out all game long in pre-district games. He's not concerned at all about the record then...he wants his team ready for district. Then...district is designed to get the team ready for the playoffs. He wants his depth chart set before the first district game and you will rarely see any player changes past that point. Before then, you'll see plenty of changes, different kids starting, underclassmen getting playing time, etc. In his mind, each district game IS a playoff game and he needs his team set by then...not by Week 0 like many other coaches try to do.

Personally, I don't think Sandifer would care all that much if they started 0-6 as long as he was comfortable with 1) the progress the team is making, 2) knowing that he's playing the right players, and 3) the team is ready to win district.

17 points by Gladewater...36 points by Tex L-E...28 points by Mabank...26 points by Roosevelt...looks like somebody has found holes in the Gilmer defense too ;)

Roosevelt scored 36 didnt they ?

Adidas410s
12-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
Roosevelt scored 36 didnt they ?

oops...I flipped Roosevelt and T-LE ;)

pirate4state
12-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Man, I can't wait for this game!! Adidas am I still getting THE pass???

Adidas410s
12-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Man, I can't wait for this game!! Adidas am I still getting THE pass???

as far as I know...I haven't heard anything else from them...

Stownhorse
12-05-2007, 03:39 PM

Homer
Gilmer isnt the Mecca of football, they can be beat. Drugs are bad kids.

Pawdaddy
12-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Homer
Gilmer isnt the Mecca of football, they can be beat. Drugs are bad kids.

I do agree with you. Gilmer can be beat, but it will not be Saturday night when it happens.

markp08
12-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I love it when the opponents think this way. :clap: Thats why they play the games. Never seen a Hugh Sandifer team that didn't benefit and build off of a loss. This may very well be one of his best teams ever as far as getting better and preparing each week.

FYI Pawdaddy - The Dawg's were 1-2 at one time. Both losses against ranked teams 4A #6 ranked Brownwood week 1 and 3A # 6 ranked Graham. Wylie had a chance to win both games in the closing minutes. No excuses, they lost but Sandifer has used those two losses to build a very sound team.

Check their record and schedule since week 3.

Thank you for this post Texasfootball2. I agree...let Gilmer think that way and we'll see what happens.:clap: :D

Stownhorse
12-05-2007, 03:55 PM
I do agree with you. Gilmer can be beat, but it will not be Saturday night when it happens.

I dont agree with you, I think it will be Saturday at Birdville ISD complex... Max Preps gave a good prediction on the score. 35-31 AW

markp08
12-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Coach Sandifer also got JV players in the game (Yes..the FRIDAY NIGHT game) the last two regular season games. Decatur scored 16 points in the first playoff game, but I think 10 of those were on the subs and JV kids.

I go back to my original post in this thread. If the Wylie Defense steps up we're in this ballgame all the way to the end and there is no way Gilmer runs away with this game.

Addidas410S I think you're right, teams have been able to put points up on the Gilmer D in bunches. Wasn't Mabank a .500 team when Gilmer played them and didn't Gilmer only beat them by 7? I'm not using that to down Gilmer, but I really don't know what happened in that game and I would be interested to hear from the Gilmer folks on that.

Stownhorse
12-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by markp08
Wasn't Mabank a .500 team when Gilmer played them and didn't Gilmer only beat them by 7? I'm not using that to down Gilmer, but I really don't know what happened in that game and I would be interested to hear from the Gilmer folks on that.

No you dont wanna hear from gilmer folks on that, you will get a biased answer. I was getting updated the whole game and Mabank was with them step by step. But someone told me "Mabank never had a chance", <that was said after the game. I didnt believe it. It was almost a Canton game

Aesculus gilmus
12-05-2007, 04:05 PM
The Mabank game was an emotional letdown game.

Not taking anything away from Mabank, but the Buckeyes had been building up to the TLE rematch literally for a year and were into it in the same way the Aggies always get up for the 'Horns.

That said, Gilmer was only behind once in that game, 14-8. It was 15-14 at halftime. By early in the fourth, it was 35-14.

The Mabank QB did a heckuva job in a late rally to make it close, helped by an onside kick recovery.

pirate4state
12-05-2007, 04:08 PM
Coach Sandifer also got JV players in the game (Yes..the FRIDAY NIGHT game) the last two regular season games. Decatur scored 16 points in the first playoff game, but I think 10 of those were on the subs and JV kids.

I go back to my original post in this thread. If the Wylie Defense steps up we're in this ballgame all the way to the end and there is no way Gilmer runs away with this game.

Addidas410S I think you're right, teams have been able to put points up on the Gilmer D in bunches. Wasn't Mabank a .500 team when Gilmer played them and didn't Gilmer only beat them by 7? I'm not using that to down Gilmer, but I really don't know what happened in that game and I would be interested to hear from the Gilmer folks on that.

I'm not from Gilmer, but I was at the Mabank game. Mabank was the best 5-5 team I've ever seen play in the rain! :D They passed alot, but couldn't get much going on the ground and the yards they did get came from their QB when his WRs were covered and he was flushed out of the pocket. Gilmer looked like a completely different team against Roosevelt so I think there is some truth to the "playing down to the competition" and "rising to the occassion" for teams of equal talent. Make sense? AND....I forget how much Gilmer was up, but the score wasn't as close as the game was in the 2nd half. First half was close and Mabank was even ahead :eek:, but 2nd half it was all Gilmer until the last 5 minutes or so. I never got the impression that Gilmer was in any danger of losing that game.

Stownhorse
12-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Wylie always rises to the occasion. I cant wait till Saturday, you'll see it first hand P4S!

pirate4state
12-05-2007, 04:12 PM
Wylie always rises to the occasion. I cant wait till Saturday, you'll see it first hand P4S! Alright, but I'll either be on the sidelines or on the Gilmer side! :D I'll wave to you! :wave:

Stownhorse
12-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Alright, but I'll either be on the sidelines or on the Gilmer side! :D I'll wave to you! :wave:

I'll be with DU_stud04, Gsquared, texashsfootball, and sweetwater07 on gilmer side.

DU_stud04
12-05-2007, 04:23 PM
I'll be with DU_stud04, Gsquared, texashsfootball, and sweetwater07 on gilmer side. gsquared and txbroadcaster......wont they be at texas stadium broadcasting???

you left off lost aussie and buckeye80 if he can get the diversion.

Stownhorse
12-05-2007, 04:25 PM
I'll be with DU_stud04, lost aussie, Buckeye80, and sweetwater07 on gilmer side.

got mixed up

pirate4state
12-05-2007, 04:38 PM
I'll be with DU_stud04, Gsquared, texashsfootball, and sweetwater07 on gilmer side. oh sweet that's where i'll be

nobogey72
12-05-2007, 04:42 PM

Just keep going for it on 4th down like you did against Roosevelt. I know, you're going to say.......WHO WON? I understand, but.....just keep doing it. I think it's good sound football.....really! I think that mentality will carry you to a Div. I Championship. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pirate4state
12-05-2007, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Just keep going for it on 4th down like you did against Roosevelt. I know, you're going to say.......WHO WON? I understand, but.....just keep doing it. I think it's good sound football.....really! I think that mentality will carry you to a Div. I Championship. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Touchy, touchy....LOL

Stownhorse
12-05-2007, 04:45 PM
oh sweet that's where i'll be

Yea, Wylie is goin to be telling Gilmer "Walk on home boy!"

RMAC
12-05-2007, 04:53 PM

Ask the Aledo or Everman teams of '00 that thought the same way this deep in the playoffs about Wylie. Wylie may lose or may win, but if it's a win, I WON'T be suprised in the least. I've seen Wylie beat too many teams they were supposed to lose to to think that way anymore.

pirate4state
12-05-2007, 04:54 PM
Yea, Wylie is goin to be telling Gilmer "Walk on home boy!" HAHAHA doubtful

sweetwater07
12-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Yea, Wylie is goin to be telling Gilmer "Walk on home boy!"

Sandifer will have his team ready for Gilmer.....i'm just counting down the days until this game

Stownhorse
12-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
Ask the Aledo or Everman teams of '00 that thought the same way this deep in the playoffs about Wylie. Wylie may lose or may win, but if it's a win, I WON'T be suprised in the least. I've seen Wylie beat too many teams they were supposed to lose to to think that way anymore.

Yea, Ive seen it too. Alot of people have counted them out, but we will see.

Stownhorse
12-05-2007, 04:58 PM
HAHAHA doubtful

Im gunna have fun rubbing it in.... If not, eating crow.

pirate4state
12-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Im gunna have fun rubbing it in.... If not, eating crow. Same ;)

Mustangpride09
12-05-2007, 05:03 PM

Statements like that is what makes people root against your team.

sweetwater07
12-05-2007, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
Statements like that is what makes people root against your team.

i guess Pawdaddy=Snydertigers2010

only from gilmer.....:eek: :eek:

lostaussie
12-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Im gunna have fun rubbing it in.... If not, eating crow. i have had crow................several occasions:D once you get past the smell, it ain't too bad:thumbsup:

IHStangFan
12-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by alaskacat

Wylie
will beat
Gilmer
with a final score of 35 - 31. It's not out of the realm of possibilities.

lostaussie
12-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
It's not out of the realm of possibilities. no it is not, except they got our point total wrong:D

WylieBulldog92
12-05-2007, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
no it is not, except they got our point total wrong:D
Wow, completely full of yourself, Wylie will prove a point to people like you Saturday night...

IHStangFan
12-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
Wow, completely full of yourself, Wylie will prove a point to people like you Saturday night... easy there...I think Wylie could win this game but I don't think Gilmer is a pushover. If I was a fan of either of these schools I wouldn't be showing my butt at this point...as it could go either way.

Txbroadcaster
12-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Wow, completely full of yourself, Wylie will prove a point to people like you Saturday night...

LostAussie is having fun, he has NEVER been full of himself

lostaussie
12-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Wow, completely full of yourself, Wylie will prove a point to people like you Saturday night... nope, just trying to build the hype:thumbsup: and if you want "full of yourself" read the threads. if they think the can be the 1st team to hold to 14 since 2003 atlanta, knock yourself out. ya'll ain't no 2003 Atlanta. a formidable opponent, without a doubt. but you better be ready to score.

WylieBulldog92
12-05-2007, 08:39 PM
nope, just trying to build the hype:thumbsup: and if you want "full of yourself" read the threads. if they think the can be the 1st team to hold to 14 since 2003 atlanta, knock yourself out. ya'll ain't no 2003 Atlanta. a formidable opponent, without a doubt. but you better be ready to score.
...So thats what they call it nowadays...?

lostaussie
12-05-2007, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
LostAussie is having fun, he has NEVER been full of himself i'm having lots of fun, while trying to be tactfully tasteful. Hell i know Wylie is good. but i have bit my tongue several times since sunday. so tonight, i'm having some bluebell, and playing on the internet.

lostaussie
12-05-2007, 08:46 PM
LostAussie is having fun, he has NEVER been full of himself BTW, why didn't you bring me some nachoes saturday night? i hate i missed the throwdown...............but it was just too far to get home. now if you have an extra couch...........:D

WylieBulldog92
12-05-2007, 08:47 PM
i'm having lots of fun, while trying to be tactfully tasteful. Hell i know Wylie is good. but i have bit my tongue several times since sunday. so tonight, i'm having some bluebell, and playing on the internet.
Oh well if you give me some bluebell I'll retract my statement:D :D

lostaussie
12-05-2007, 08:48 PM
so tonight, i'm having some bluebell, and playing on the internet. it's Buttered Pecan:D

lostaussie
12-05-2007, 08:50 PM
Oh well if you give me some bluebell I'll retract my statement:D :D Upshur County bound.............I got plenty:D

Txbroadcaster
12-05-2007, 08:50 PM
BTW, why didn't you bring me some nachoes saturday night? i hate i missed the throwdown...............but it was just too far to get home. now if you have an extra couch...........:D

LOL Grant crashed on our couch lol

I unlike Grant am not able to run around during game lol..hell could not even go see my wife when she got there

lostaussie
12-05-2007, 08:53 PM
LOL Grant crashed on our couch lol

I unlike Grant am not able to run around during game lol..hell could not even go see my wife when she got there i can kick him off the couch!!!!!!

nobogey72
12-05-2007, 09:04 PM
i can kick him off the couch!!!!!!

you can kick? Does the Gilmer coach know this? He might could use you. From what I hear, ya'll don't need a punter or an extra point kicker. Just go for it on 4th, and go for 2 if you score! I hope ya'll keep that same mentality. Boy, you can tell it's getting late in the week can't you. The smarta$$e$ like me and you are rising to the top!!! Just like the CREAM in that Bluebell Buttered Pecan. This is fun idn't it? I wonder what the people in Minnesota do in their spare time? :) :) :) :)

lostaussie
12-05-2007, 09:08 PM
you can kick? Does the Gilmer coach know this? He might could use you. From what I hear, ya'll don't need a punter or an extra point kicker. Just go for it on 4th, and go for 2 if you score! I hope ya'll keep that same mentality. Boy, you can tell it's getting late in the week can't you. The smarta$$e$ like me and you are rising to the top!!! Just like the CREAM in that Bluebell Buttered Pecan. This is fun idn't it? I wonder what the people in Minnesota do in their spare time? :) :) :) :) that's funny right there..................i don't care where you are from!!!!!

WylieBulldog92
12-05-2007, 09:11 PM
that's funny right there..................i don't care where you are from!!!!!
I imagine it would be funny in Japan too :nerd:

VWG
12-05-2007, 10:25 PM
A Wylie win wouldn't surprise me. Wylie has talented players on both sides of the ball. Cam Rodgers in the backfield is a good hard nosed running back.
The secondary for Wylie would be my concern. Don't know if they can cover those Gilmer WR's. Wylie's defense better not stay in just one coverage all night. Any good OC will pick that apart after 1/2 qtr. or more.

alaskacat
12-06-2007, 12:37 AM
After watching the Roosevelt game up close and personal. Gilmer is exploitable
their own secondary leaks like a seive, especially if the passes are delayed, or quick look in passes underneath .

You can run on them without much effort if you run right at them. If you try and get outside they got plenty of speed to neutralize that aspect

Stownhorse
12-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by VWG
A Wylie win wouldn't surprise me. Wylie has talented players on both sides of the ball. Cam Rodgers in the backfield is a good hard nosed running back.
The secondary for Wylie would be my concern. Don't know if they can cover those Gilmer WR's. Wylie's defense better not stay in just one coverage all night. Any good OC will pick that apart after 1/2 qtr. or more.

Same for Gilmers D. Darn good coaching staff wylie has!

DU_stud04
12-06-2007, 12:54 AM
you can kick? Does the Gilmer coach know this? He might could use you. From what I hear, ya'll don't need a punter or an extra point kicker. Just go for it on 4th, and go for 2 if you score! I hope ya'll keep that same mentality. Boy, you can tell it's getting late in the week can't you. The smarta$$e$ like me and you are rising to the top!!! Just like the CREAM in that Bluebell Buttered Pecan. This is fun idn't it? I wonder what the people in Minnesota do in their spare time? :) :) :) :) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pawdaddy
12-06-2007, 10:08 AM
[i]Statements like that is what makes people root against your team. [/B]

You guys (and gals) have really made me feel welcome. I would have never thought a rookie could have gotten such nervous rants from so many people. I feel like I have jumped over a fence into a yard full of Chihuahua's and Yorkie's. Keep on chewing on me. But I am Buckeye tough and I taste like carp. Maybe the guy with the dictionary can decipher that.

I do want to hear from you Monday. My final score prediction is Gilmer 52, AW 32.

A quick history lesson.

2003 Gilmer loses to eventual State Champion, Atlanta.
2004 Gilmer wins Div. II State Championship
2005 Gilmer loses to Canton, 61-58 in Regional in the 4th highest scoring game in Texas HS Football history, any classification.
2006 Gilmer loses to eventual State Champion, Liberty Eylau.
2007 Beat reigning Div. I state champion, Liberty Eylau before beating reigning Div. II state champion, Liberty Hill for the State Div. I Championship

OK, it ain't all history but will be in about 10 days.

pero chato
12-06-2007, 10:49 AM
You guys (and gals) have really made me feel welcome. I would have never thought a rookie could have gotten such nervous rants from so many people. I feel like I have jumped over a fence into a yard full of Chihuahua's and Yorkie's. Keep on chewing on me. But I am Buckeye tough and I taste like carp. Maybe the guy with the dictionary can decipher that.

I do want to hear from you Monday. My final score prediction is Gilmer 52, AW 32.

A quick history lesson.

2005 Gilmer loses to Canton, 61-58 in Regional in the 4th highest scoring game in Texas HS Football history, any classification.
2007 Beat reigning Div. I state champion, Liberty Eylau before beating reigning Div. II state champion, Liberty Hill for the State Div. I Championship

The person who made that statement isn't a Bulldog, or a Yorkie or a Chihuahua. I believe he/she is a Mustang. Anyway your 40 points before halftime is a bold statement, but obviously Gilmer is used to doing just that. We'll see how the Bulldog defense matches up. Hopefully it will be a good game.

...and... welcome aboard!

Txbroadcaster
12-06-2007, 10:54 AM

You can run on them without much effort if you run right at them. If you try and get outside they got plenty of speed to neutralize that aspect

disagree...When Velt tried to run at them, they were stonewalled..Booker and until he scrambled for 38 yards, McNeil was having a tough time

McNeil then exploited what he exploits agianst ANY team..scrambling around..But Booker had all of 36 yards on 15 carries

Stownhorse
12-06-2007, 11:00 AM

A quick history lesson.

Statements like ^THESE are why people are chewing on you. If you didnt sound so rediculous and give credit to the other team it wouldnt happen. Plus dogs love fresh meat.

Texasfootball2
12-06-2007, 11:06 AM

A quick history lesson.

So what your saying is that Wylie is on track to be the state champs, because everybody else that defeats you seems to win it all.:thinking: :D

Stownhorse
12-06-2007, 11:08 AM
So what your saying is that Wylie is on track to be the state champs, because everybody else that defeats you seems to win it all.:thinking: :D

:doh: :clap:

pirate4state
12-06-2007, 11:36 AM
Statements like ^THESE are why people are chewing on you. If you didnt sound so rediculous and give credit to the other team it wouldnt happen. Plus dogs love fresh meat.

I thought it was pretty clever. Where people get in trouble is taking everything said on here so dang serious! :twitch: :rolleyes:

Pawdaddy
12-06-2007, 11:51 AM

With the exception of the Liberty Hill reference, all of that is history. Check it out yourself and see. They may not win state, they may just have to score 60 or 70 to get the opportunity to play for it.

Pawdaddy
12-06-2007, 11:52 AM

I have seen dogs eat poop too.

pirate4state
12-06-2007, 11:56 AM

hahaha

So, are you saying Gilmer is poop?? :doh: :D

Pawdaddy
12-06-2007, 12:01 PM
hahaha

So, are you saying Gilmer is poop?? :doh: :D

I spelled it carp!!!:kiss:

pirate4state
12-06-2007, 12:04 PM
I spelled it carp!!!:kiss:

If you say so! :D

Carp looks nothing like poop, but okay! :smoker:

;)

markp08
12-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Pawdaddy....Welcome to the board. I've read this board for years and just now joined this year.

I love your arrogance! ;) I hope the Gilmer players and coaches are as arrogant and as confident as you are. If they are...Wylie will tear them a new "carp" hole.

Gilmer is good. I would be the first to admit that. Can Gilmer kill Wylie...maybe. Is Wylie the underdog? Yes. If Gilmer is arrogant and overconfident can Wylie upset Gilmer. ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Game on.

Pawdaddy
12-06-2007, 02:19 PM
Pawdaddy....Welcome to the board. I've read this board for years and just now joined this year.

I love your arrogance! ;) I hope the Gilmer players and coaches are as arrogant and as confident as you are. If they are...Wylie will tear them a new "carp" hole.

Gilmer is good. I would be the first to admit that. Can Gilmer kill Wylie...maybe. Is Wylie the underdog? Yes. If Gilmer is arrogant and overconfident can Wylie upset Gilmer. ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Game on.

Save your congratulations for Monday morning!:clap:

Stownhorse
12-06-2007, 02:23 PM

The bullDOGS will eat poop saturday on their way to state. Dont bring up the past, nobody cares.

nobogey72
12-06-2007, 02:26 PM
Save your congratulations for Monday morning!:clap:

Dayuum!!!!! That Pawdaddy is a fiesty ol' feller. :mad: :mad: and...... I hope I'm the same way when I'm a grandad.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pawdaddy
12-06-2007, 02:31 PM
Dayuum!!!!! That Pawdaddy is a fiesty ol' feller. :mad: :mad: and...... I hope I'm the same way when I'm a grandad.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I know we would get along great. I do owe you an apology. I got one fact on my history lesson wrong. The Canton/Gilmer game in 2005 was the THIRD highest scoring game in Texas Football history, any classification. Smoaky.com cleared that up for me. Everything else in that post was as it was, is, and will be.

Ranger Mom
12-06-2007, 02:34 PM

I like him...I think he's funny and can just imagine him laughing his head off as he is posting, just KNOWING how much he's getting under some people's skin!!:)

pirate4state
12-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I like him...I think he's funny and can just imagine him laughing his head off as he is posting, just KNOWING how much he's getting under some people's skin!!:) Agreed!!!

Welcome pawdaddy!!! :thumbsup:

Stownhorse
12-06-2007, 02:36 PM
I like him...I think he's funny and can just imagine him laughing his head off as he is posting, just KNOWING how much he's getting under some people's skin!!:)

LOL we will see if he is still laughing after Saturday.

sweetwater07
12-06-2007, 02:45 PM
i guess we are sitting on Gilmer's side, but cheering for Wylie!!!

pirate4state
12-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
i guess we are sitting on Gilmer's side, but cheering for Wylie!!! that's cool

Ranger Mom
12-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
i guess we are sitting on Gilmer's side, but cheering for Wylie!!!

That could get interesting!!

sweetwater07
12-06-2007, 02:48 PM
That could get interesting!!

look for me in a bright purple and yellow "Wylie Bulldogs" beanie on Gilmer's side

Stownhorse
12-06-2007, 02:48 PM
that's cool

Yea it is. Are you gunna be with us? or are you gunna be a punk and get to stand on the sideline?

Pawdaddy
12-06-2007, 02:50 PM

I like you too, KiKi. And I do have a blast making people itch. And I promise, I will still be laughing should a Wylie miracle happen on Saturday night. :D

pirate4state
12-06-2007, 04:22 PM
Yea it is. Are you gunna be with us? or are you gunna be a punk and get to stand on the sideline? A punk with a sideline pass!! :devil:

alaskacat
12-06-2007, 05:20 PM
disagree...When Velt tried to run at them, they were stonewalled..Booker and until he scrambled for 38 yards, McNeil was having a tough time

McNeil then exploited what he exploits agianst ANY team..scrambling around..But Booker had all of 36 yards on 15 carries

That is true to a point, but then Roosevelt isn't hell on wheels running the football.

Celina would run it right down their throat and so will Liberty Hill.

Wylie, well lets see how good they really are. Saturday will tell

Pawdaddy
12-07-2007, 09:13 AM
That is true to a point, but then Roosevelt isn't hell on wheels running the football.

Celina would run it right down their throat and so will Liberty Hill.

Take care of business this week, LH and you can try next week.

Daddy D 11
12-07-2007, 09:22 AM
same goes for you buddy :)

garciap77
12-07-2007, 09:34 AM

Wylie
will beat
Gilmer
with a final score of 35 - 31.

To high of a score! I feel more like 28 - 14 Wylie!:) :) :)

Daddy D 11
12-07-2007, 09:40 AM
gilmers offense is pretty powerfull, ill go with wylie 30-gilmer 31

garciap77
12-07-2007, 09:40 AM

Are you dreaming! You are not play in your dist. now!:doh: :doh: :doh:

pirate4state
12-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
To high of a score! I feel more like 28 - 14 Wylie!:) :) :) wow hold Gilmer to 14 points??? :eek: :eek: :eek: sorry, ain't gonna happen.

Gilmer 42
AWylie 21

GO BUCKEYES!!!

Stownhorse
12-07-2007, 10:42 AM
But one thing opposing coaches and Wylie fans have learned over the past 22 years is that you can never count one of Sandifer's teams out.

"Gilmer's obviously talented, but we feel like we've got a pretty good team too," Sandifer said. "I think we'll have them ready to play."

Straight out of this http://reporternews.com/news/2007/dec/06/wylies-consistency-starts-with-the-staff/ article. Holla at ya boy.

Stownhorse
12-07-2007, 10:43 AM
wow hold Gilmer to 14 points??? :eek: :eek: :eek: sorry, ain't gonna happen.

Gilmer 42
AWylie 21

GO BUCKEYES!!!

:smoker: :dispntd:

Black_Magic
12-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Gilmer 35 Wylie 10

Stownhorse
12-07-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Gilmer 35 Wylie 10

53-20, is that why you picked gilmer by that much?

Stownhorse
12-07-2007, 12:41 PM
A punk with a sideline pass!! :devil:

You are a turd.

pirate4state
12-07-2007, 12:55 PM
You are a turd. What's the big deal?

Pawdaddy
12-07-2007, 02:06 PM
What's the big deal?

He is kinda sensitive, ain't he? I imagine we will not be hearing for stownhorse after Saturday night.

DaHop72
12-07-2007, 02:12 PM
He is kinda sensitive, ain't he? I imagine we will not be hearing for stownhorse after Saturday night. You don't know Stownhorse very well, he's like a bad habit, he just keeps coming back. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Snyder_TigerFan
12-07-2007, 02:13 PM
He is kinda sensitive, ain't he? I imagine we will not be hearing for stownhorse after Saturday night.

One could only hope.;)

Stownhorse
12-07-2007, 02:25 PM

Dude, im not from Wylie, and if they lose it wont hurt my feelings any, but I would love to see them win and they have a decent chance IMO. I have a feeling that you wont be back if they do win.

What's the big deal

You dont need a sideline pass, you should be sittin with us, but nooooo. :p

Originally posted by DaHop72
You don't know Stownhorse very well, he's like a bad habit, he just keeps coming back. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Watch your food tonight....:devil:

pirate4state
12-07-2007, 02:27 PM
You dont need a sideline pass, you should be sittin with us, but nooooo. :p

Who says I won't be sitting with yall???

Stownhorse
12-07-2007, 02:34 PM
A punk with a sideline pass!! :devil:

Well whats this about^?

pirate4state
12-07-2007, 02:39 PM
Well whats this about^? That's how I'm getting IN TO the game!! Whether I actually use it to get on the sidelines is another issue. :)

Stownhorse
12-07-2007, 02:41 PM
That's how I'm getting IN TO the game!! Whether I actually use it to get on the sidelines is another issue. :)

You sly dog. :foul:

DU_stud04
12-07-2007, 02:47 PM
That's how I'm getting IN TO the game!! Whether I actually use it to get on the sidelines is another issue. :) lemme use the pass so i can take pics on the sidelines. i wanna finish up my disposable camera and i need to be close for a good picture.... think they'll let me in the huddle?

pirate4state
12-07-2007, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
lemme use the pass so i can take pics on the sidelines. i wanna finish up my disposable camera and i need to be close for a good picture.... think they'll let me in the huddle?

HAHAHA and to think I thought I'd look foolish with my simple 35mm camera and you wanna go down there with a disposable!! LOL

DU_stud04
12-07-2007, 03:01 PM
HAHAHA and to think I thought I'd look foolish with my simple 35mm camera and you wanna go down there with a disposable!! LOL i work magic with a disposable..... ive been asked if some of my pics were taken with a nikon d3 :eek: :eek: :eek:

:thumbsup:

Pawdaddy
12-07-2007, 03:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Stownhorse
[B]Dude, im not from Wylie, and if they lose it wont hurt my feelings any, but I would love to see them win and they have a decent chance IMO. I have a feeling that you wont be back if they do win.

Just like the Terminator........I'll be baaaack!

BILLYFRED0000
12-08-2007, 11:05 AM
WYLIE 35
GILMER 31

Whaddya think about that?

rockdale80
12-08-2007, 11:08 AM
GILMER WINS!!!;)

Gobbla2001
12-08-2007, 11:10 AM
WYLIE IS GOOOOOOOD!

pirate4state
12-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
WYLIE 35
GILMER 31

Whaddya think about that?

I think anything is possible. Hell it snowed in South Texas a few years ago. ;)

:wave:

lostaussie
12-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
WYLIE 35
GILMER 31

Whaddya think about that? i say Rock on!!!!!!!!

Who-dun-it!!?
12-08-2007, 11:58 AM
I think he's got money on it and is hopeing the upset will pay off big.

Adidas410s
12-08-2007, 12:16 PM
here are plenty more thoughts if you want to read... ;)

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75607

pirate4state
12-10-2007, 05:04 PM
Wylie always rises to the occasion. I cant wait till Saturday, you'll see it first hand P4S!

Indeed it was great to see!! :thumbsup:

Yea, Wylie is goin to be telling Gilmer "Walk on home boy!" :thinking: What was that? :D :p

sorry, i'm trying to kill time before I go home!