PDA

View Full Version : Oh 'boy': NFL to probe referee allegation

Emerson1
12-04-2007, 08:33 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7526090?MSNHPHMA

The defensive holding was obvious, pass interference could of been called to on the same play.

The personal foul I don't think should of been called, but he shouldn't of overreacted and thrown the flag into the stands. Those didn't affect the outcome of the game though.

DU_stud04
12-04-2007, 09:06 PM
i thought it was funny when he threw the flag. i needed a humor break after they scored.

sotex
12-04-2007, 09:22 PM
I'm just wondering if a Ravens receiver bobbles the ball the way Gaffney did to win the game if it is called a TD or overturned?:thinking:

Txbroadcaster
12-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by sotex
I'm just wondering if a Ravens receiver bobbles the ball the way Gaffney did to win the game if it is called a TD or overturned?:thinking:

yes I know the ball was moving a bit..but the day that does not count as a catch is the day the NFL has gone overboard..He had control of the ball

Emerson1
12-04-2007, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
yes I know the ball was moving a bit..but the day that does not count as a catch is the day the NFL has gone overboard..He had control of the ball
Yep, especially if no one is around. If the DB gets burned that bad they shouldn't allowed to review a play just because you suck.

iknoweverything
12-04-2007, 10:05 PM
He did not have controll of the ball. Are yall blind? The other calls were legit though.

txrangers
12-04-2007, 10:07 PM
The ref in question called Rolle a boy. Rolle said You did not even play in the NFL. The ref in question played for the Falcons for 5 years and a couple of other teams as well. Scott took offense to it and the rest is history.

zebrablue2
12-04-2007, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

no doubt. good catch. bad timeout earlier.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
12-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
no doubt. good catch. bad timeout earlier.

Hey zeb2, you know the head ref #66 Anderson use to call Bellville home, and had sons to play football for the Brahmas.