PDA

View Full Version : Did you all know that Penn State Coach Joe Paterno

Phil C
12-04-2007, 05:37 PM
would prefer that Division 1 football would have a real playoff system like the other divisions?

Way to go Coach!

:clap:

Gobbla2001
12-04-2007, 06:09 PM
I'd like to say that JoePa is wise beyond his years, but I do not know if that is possible...

BMOC
12-04-2007, 06:38 PM
As much as MOST PEOPLE would like to see it happen, it's not gonna happen....at least not anytime soon.

sweetwater07
12-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by BMOC
As much as MOST PEOPLE would like to see it happen, it's not gonna happen....at least not anytime soon.

who decides if the BCS is to be changed??

like who has the authority to change college football to a playoff system like every other league of football???

cause it seems like nobody is happy with it, from fans to HC's from several different schools

Emerson1
12-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
who decides if the BCS is to be changed??

like who has the authority to change college football to a playoff system like every other league of football???

cause it seems like nobody is happy with it, from fans to HC's from several different schools
I think the university presidents

sweetwater07
12-04-2007, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I think the university presidents

i met a guy from Forney at Texas Stadium Saturday afternoon at the Abilene/SLC game

TexanFan4Life
12-04-2007, 08:01 PM
I'd like to see a 16-team field to decide it all.

FrmSTx
12-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I'd like to say that JoePa is wise beyond his years, but I do not know if that is possible...

You know that old saying, "He's forgotten more ball than you'll ever know" Well, Papa joe, has, "Forgotten more football than he knows!"

Did anyone see him last year in the box when he was hurt? Penn State ran back a fumble for a TD, JoePa turns to the GA next to him and asked, "What just happened?" GA told him they ran a fumble back. Papa Joe said "Yea!" and started clapping...He has no clue what's going on.