PDA

View Full Version : I think New England has a good chance to win it's last 4 regular season games!

Phil C
12-04-2007, 04:55 PM
They next three games are tough but they are at home against Pittsburgh, New York Jets and Miami. Miami will be tough because they will be motivated to end the streak but I think NE can win it. The last game is at New York Giants and that can be tough.

I hope they can pull it off but you never know.

Emerson1
12-04-2007, 04:56 PM
I think the sun might go down later today to

crzyjournalist03
12-04-2007, 04:58 PM
Phil, aren't you worried about the tradition of the Steel curtain proving too much for Tom Brady?

And let's not forget that the Steelers are associated with the greatest Super Bowl ad of all time, one involving Mean Joe and a kid and Coke!!! That definitely increases the risk!

And let's not forget that nobody has more Super Bowl wins than the Steelers.

Pittsburgh is scary!!!

TexanFan4Life
12-04-2007, 05:02 PM
The Patriots are going to go 16-0 and then the whole world can take one collective deep breath. And move on with their lives.

Bottom line: They cheated. I don't care when. I don't care how. They cheated. Plain and simple.

During the first Jets game they had their frequencies set to 4 GHz, when the league norm is 1.5 GHz. Old news, but it's relevant when discussing the Patriots.

zebrablue2
12-04-2007, 06:41 PM
at some point having the home field in the bag, brady and some other starters should not be playing much. if they get by the steelers, the giants may have something to play for the final week at home. I will say they lose at least 1 of the final four.

sotex
12-04-2007, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
at some point having the home field in the bag, brady and some other starters should not be playing much. if they get by the steelers, the giants may have something to play for the final week at home. I will say they lose at least 1 of the final four. I agree. The Giants will probably have the best chance of beating the Pats because the Pats will probably be resting the starters not wanting to risk injury.

bigron15
12-04-2007, 07:07 PM
if the eagles and the ravens can come within 3 points of beating them...i think that the Steelers will take them

R4Editor
12-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
They next three games are tough but they are at home against Pittsburgh, New York Jets and Miami. Miami will be tough because they will be motivated to end the streak but I think NE can win it. The last game is at New York Giants and that can be tough.

I hope they can pull it off but you never know. some of the '72 dophins team are considering suiting up for that game.:)

TexanFan4Life
12-04-2007, 07:17 PM
New England's problem is that they're not giving it to Maroney enough. Running between the tackles is essential to keeping the defense honest, and the Patriots aren't doing that. They gave the ball to Laurence 13 times in the Baltimore game, which is about 7-10 too few carries for him. They're starting to play what I like to call 'finesse football' in New England right now...and I don't know why.

LH Panther Mom
12-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by R4Editor
some of the '72 dophins team are considering suiting up for that game.:)
The way the Dolphins season has gone, it wouldn't hurt them. ;)

IHStangFan
12-04-2007, 07:33 PM
BOOOOOOOO!!!!

LH Panther Mom
12-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
BOOOOOOOO!!!!
It was a low blow, especially since Zach is my boy. But, seriously....it's not going well for them. And he misses the rest of the season due to migraines. :(

Astrosdawg07
12-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
The Patriots are going to go 16-0 and then the whole world can take one collective deep breath. And move on with their lives.

Bottom line: They cheated. I don't care when. I don't care how. They cheated. Plain and simple.

During the first Jets game they had their frequencies set to 4 GHz, when the league norm is 1.5 GHz. Old news, but it's relevant when discussing the Patriots.

What does the frequencies have anything to do with?

PHS Wildcats
12-04-2007, 09:27 PM
Hate to say it, but we will not beat New England Sunday!!:(

JJ7997
12-04-2007, 09:32 PM
I dont know why there are so many that dont want another undefeated. Isnt everyone sick of hearing about the '72 Dolphins like I am ?

LH Panther Mom
12-04-2007, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
I dont know why there are so many that dont want another undefeated. Isnt everyone sick of hearing about the '72 Dolphins like I am ?
I have absolutely no problems with NE going undefeated. A number of years ago (go ahead and shoot me), I stopped cheering for ONE team and decided to cheer for a select few based on a handful of players I've liked over the years. The Patriots are one of the teams I support. :cheerl: :cheerl:

R4Editor
12-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
I dont know why there are so many that dont want another undefeated. Isnt everyone sick of hearing about the '72 Dolphins like I am ? yeah but then this team will take over the "sick of hearing about the '07 Patriots";)

DDBooger
12-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I have absolutely no problems with NE going undefeated. A number of years ago (go ahead and shoot me), I stopped cheering for ONE team and decided to cheer for a select few based on a handful of players I've liked over the years. The Patriots are one of the teams I support. :cheerl: :cheerl: :dispntd:
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/NorCalJack/emotbandwagonov81.gif
lmao j/k:p

JJ7997
12-04-2007, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
The Patriots are one of the teams I support. :cheerl: :cheerl:

And your a better gal for it . :inlove:

LH Panther Mom
12-04-2007, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
:dispntd:
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/NorCalJack/emotbandwagonov81.gif
lmao j/k:p
Hahahaha! Nice..... :D (But, I don't jump on and off....like I said, it's a select few teams.)

JJ7997
12-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by R4Editor
yeah but then this team will take over the "sick of hearing about the '07 Patriots";)

35 years or so is what classifies as " Old ". It would take awhile for an undefeated Pats team to get old. Especially since it would be 4 titles in this decade which means better dynasty than the Cowgirls could ever dream about having.