PDA

View Full Version : Du_Stud and MWynn...CAN I GET A...

JR2004
12-04-2007, 04:51 PM
HOORAH!!!!!!!!!!

eagles_victory
12-04-2007, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
HOORAH!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see the Modoc crowd again this saturday

DU_stud04
12-04-2007, 05:25 PM
HOORAH!!!!!!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

im defiantly gettig a shirt next game, i didnt see them selling them when we got there.

JR2004
12-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
HOORAH!!!!!!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

im defiantly gettig a shirt next game, i didnt see them selling them when we got there.

They were selling them right at about the 50 right out of the box...lol. I bought a 2X even though it's way too big for me. I'll have to shrink it some. They had one 3X left, but I'm sure they'll have a few bigger ones printed up for this week.

I'm talking with the guy whose friend gets that whole HOORAH thing going right now on AIM. They have the best and most entertaining fans I've seen in a good while.

Tell me you haven't caught yourself saying HOORAH!!!!!!!!!! this week to random people...I did it a few times because it's funny and cool at the same time...lol.

pirate4state
12-04-2007, 05:33 PM
They were selling them right at about the 50 right out of the box...lol. I bought a 2X even though it's way too big for me. I'll have to shrink it some. They had one 3X left, but I'm sure they'll have a few bigger ones printed up for this week.

I'm talking with the guy whose friend gets that whole HOORAH thing going right now on AIM. They have the best and most entertaining fans I've seen in a good while.

Tell me you haven't caught yourself saying HOORAH!!!!!!!!!! this week to random people...I did it a few times because it's funny and cool at the same time...lol.

:nerd: :nerd:

t-shirt fan :p :p :D