PDA

View Full Version : District 29AAA Championship Game

Gontex
12-04-2007, 06:38 AM
will be played in Victoria on Friday. I'd like to wish both the Gobblers and Sharks the best of luck in the game this weekend. Since my Apaches are out, I will have to get a new favorite team and yes it will certainly be one of these. I look for the Gobblers to win this one, but an upset with the Sharks winning would not be a huge surprise. Treybig has the Sharks playing at their very best now. I suspect the Memorial Stadium will be full and will be rocking. BTW, good luck to Pleasanton in your game with LH. Those guys seem to be assuming a whole lot this year. They have an excellent team, but underestimating an opponent could be a fatal flaw this year.

Panther One
12-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Gontex
BTW, good luck to Pleasanton in your game with LH. Those guys seem to be assuming a whole lot this year. They have an excellent team, but underestimating an opponent could be a fatal flaw this year.
That's what everyone hopes for, but you have to understand that how the fans approach games and how our players and coaches approach games are completely different.

I think the Gobblers and Panthers both roll this week.

JJ7997
12-04-2007, 10:14 AM
LH doesnt underestimate their opponents, their opponents overestimate themselves ! :cool: ;)

pirate4state
12-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Panther One
That's what everyone hopes for, but you have to understand that how the fans approach games and how our players and coaches approach games are completely different.

I think the Gobblers and Panthers both roll this week.

I agree. What you read on a message board is not indictive of what the team believes! :doh: :helpme: :helpme:

RattlerDude
12-04-2007, 10:28 AM
Thats awesome that these teams are meeting so far into the playoffs. Good job to 29AAA this year.