PDA

View Full Version : TexasFootball2...........need help!!!!!!

nobogey72
12-04-2007, 06:22 AM
Would someone from Gilmer please start posting some crap. TexasFootball2 is not talking yet this week, and I think someone could "call him out" with some either some bragging on Gilmer, or some trash about Wylie, or something about Wylie not having a chance against Gilmer, or something negative about his wife, etc. WE NEED HIM FIRED UP!!!!!!! Come on........ it won't take much.:helpme: :helpme: :helpme:

"Engage Maverick, Engage dammit!!!"--------Top Gun

Snydertigersrul
12-04-2007, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Would someone from Gilmer please start posting some crap. TexasFootball2 is not talking yet this week, and I think someone could "call him out" with some either some bragging on Gilmer, or some trash about Wylie, or something about Wylie not having a chance against Gilmer, or something negative about his wife, etc. WE NEED HIM FIRED UP!!!!!!! Come on........ it won't take much.:helpme: :helpme: :helpme:

It won't be close, Gilmer wins easily. Welcome Wylie to East Texas football.

injuredinmelee
12-04-2007, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
It won't be close, Gilmer wins easily. Welcome Wylie to East Texas football.

Maybe someone with an IQ above 12?

Butkus
12-04-2007, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Maybe someone with an IQ above 12? Dang ole Butkus is thinkin maybe ur pushin ole str and his iq a little high.:doh:

Texasfootball2
12-04-2007, 09:17 AM

:thumbsup: Giddy Up Baby:D

tigerbyheart
12-04-2007, 09:23 AM
I think Wylie pulls this one out...GO BULLDOGS!!!! :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

garciap77
12-04-2007, 09:34 AM

Dang you are up early trying to start stuff! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Are you going to make the game? How about the Snyder vs Vernon game?

Texasfootball2
12-04-2007, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Dang you are up early trying to start stuff! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Are you going to make the game? How about the Snyder vs Vernon game?

The only reason nobogey's up early is so he can try to get a head start on the national 2 1/2 times a week theory. He's not very spontaneous, it takes him a couple hours to get-er-dun:D

garciap77
12-04-2007, 09:42 AM
He should be working! I might just stop by his work to make sure is working and not starting stuff on the 3ADOWN LOW! Hey nobogey72! I know you are reading! HA HA HA See you tonight! Now I have to go to work! Real important work! ;) ;) ;)

TinyTim
12-04-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
:thumbsup: Giddy Up Baby:D

Been around TF2 for years. Coached with him too.
By reading his posts you can tell that he is analytical, observant, and experienced in the football world. Siads all that his style is somewhat unique when it comes to competition.

He and Coach K were at the Gilmer Velt game so he know what we gotta do.

My guess is that TF2 knows that now is the time for flawless football to be successful and that our guys will execute and deliver on Saturday.

Quite dogs are the most dangerous.

"GET EM WYLIE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobogey72
12-04-2007, 11:50 AM
The only reason nobogey's up early is so he can try to get a head start on the national 2 1/2 times a week theory. He's not very spontaneous, it takes him a couple hours to get-er-dun:D

You are right about that. It is a very time consuming process. I'll give you a breakdown.........of the 2 hour process

15-20 minutes----- pregame (stretching, taping ankles, etc.)
3-5 minutes----- actual activity
30-45 minutes----- warm down, rehydrate, apply ice to reduce
swelling and treat any injured areas.

Then, I generally just collect my money and go home. Depending on what part of town I'm in, traffic, etc this can take 10-15 minutes, so there you have 2 hours.:thumbsup:

TinyTim
12-04-2007, 11:58 AM
You are right about that. It is a very time consuming process. I'll give you a breakdown.........of the 2 hour process

15-20 minutes----- pregame (stretching, taping ankles, etc.)
3-5 minutes----- actual activity
30-45 minutes----- warm down, rehydrate, apply ice to reduce
swelling and treat any injured areas.

Then, I generally just collect my money and go home. Depending on what part of town I'm in, traffic, etc this can take 10-15 minutes, so there you have 2 hours.:thumbsup:

nb2, You are one generous soul.

You know with TF2's condition, he is only good for about 1 minute of playing time.

Texasfootball2
12-04-2007, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by TinyTim
nb2, You are one generous soul.

You know with TF2's condition, he is only good for about 1 minute of playing time.

With a name like Tiny Tim, your playing time is probably 5 mins. 4 minutes and 50 seconds of looking, and 10 seconds of action:D

In my case, it's just a cardio thing. But I am able to do it in sets of 10 at one minute per set:thumbsup:

TinyTim
12-04-2007, 12:08 PM
With a name like Tiny Tim, your playing time is probably 5 mins. 4 minutes and 50 seconds of looking, and 10 seconds of action:D

In my case, it's just a cardio thing. But I am able to do it in sets of 10 at one minute per set:thumbsup:

All right buddy.

You didn't have to reveal our secret.

pirate4state
12-04-2007, 12:09 PM

Actually, I'm surprised Dirty Dan hasn't piped in yet!! :thinking: Although folks from Gilmer (or so I've been told) don't really claim him! :D

The few Gilmer fans that post here aren't really into talking trash, but I'm sure if you provoke them they'll respond in kind! :D

injuredinmelee
12-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Tinytim,

Iam trying to figure out exactly who you are. Do you have a boy TF2's age?

injuredinmelee
12-04-2007, 01:57 PM
my fingers are crossed that I am able to get the feed online other wise i will be pacing the floor sat night

nobogey72
12-04-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Actually, I'm surprised Dirty Dan hasn't piped in yet!! :thinking: Although folks from Gilmer (or so I've been told) don't really claim him! :D

The few Gilmer fans that post here aren't really into talking trash, but I'm sure if you provoke them they'll respond in kind! :D

Not trying to provoke Gilmer at all, .....just trying to kickstart Texasfootball2. I think mission accomplished, as I read where he was jacking with Tiny Tim's lack of.........whatever. Anyway, Tiny Tim (lil' smokey) as he is affectionately known in Wylie circles, sorry you had to be the target.:D :D

TinyTim
12-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Not trying to provoke Gilmer at all, .....just trying to kickstart Texasfootball2. I think mission accomplished, as I read where he was jacking with Tiny Tim's lack of.........whatever. Anyway, Tiny Tim (lil' smokey) as he is affectionately known in Wylie circles, sorry you had to be the target.:D :D

Ah u know how it is.

I was once asked?

who ya gonna please with that?

Me! Thats all that matters.

Texasfootball2
12-04-2007, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by TinyTim
Ah u know how it is.

I was once asked?

who ya gonna please with that?

Me! Thats all that matters. :D :cheerl: :smoker:

Adidas410s
12-04-2007, 04:11 PM
my fingers are crossed that I am able to get the feed online other wise i will be pacing the floor sat night

I'm hearing rumors of a live blog from Birdville...stay tuned! ;)

alaskacat
12-04-2007, 04:21 PM

Boy that is being generous , I thought it would produce negative numbers:)

Sweetwater Red
12-04-2007, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I'm hearing rumors of a live blog from Birdville...stay tuned! ;)

Didn't someone get in trouble for that at the CWS earlier this
year?

Adidas410s
12-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Didn't someone get in trouble for that at the CWS earlier this
year?
Talks are also underway for security to protect such blog writer from any unfortunate incidents such as what happened at CWS.