Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Dont know nuttin bout either of these teams but I say Palacios in a shocker

I've changed my mind!

Cuero wins by 20 or more!

I pick Abilene Wylie by 7 points.

Well you don't know what your talking about buddy!!! LOL I really don't know on this one:doh:

I really want to see Wylie win but my heads telling me it's not ganna happen that way:( ... I hope my heads wrong!

I like abilene Wylie but Abilene High can do whatever!

I pick:

Abilene Wylie 21

Gilmer 20
Final

Get ole Gilmer!!!

After seeing Vernon and Seminole play tonight i'll take the Tigers for sure!

Snyder 40

Vernon 14

I'll take Snyder by 21+ baised on what i've been told by numerous people and seeing them play Seminole.

Perfectly said!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Snyder 47

Vernon 17
Final

Do you notice a trend here? You changed your predictions in every single GOTW. I'm trying not to get into any crap with people like I used to on here, but this is ridiculous. Think about what you are gonna put before you post.

Big Papa
12-04-2007, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by SUPERMANN5107
Do you notice a trend here? You changed your predictions in every single GOTW. I'm trying not to get into any crap with people like I used to on here, but this is ridiculous. Think about what you are gonna put before you post.

but how would he boost up his post count if he did that...

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-04-2007, 12:53 AM

I just changed my mind to many times, If you could edit your post whenever you wanted to it wouldnt of happened that way!

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Why would you take the time to do all of that in the first place?

You said you didn't wanna get in crap with people but its all cool, I dont care.

You didn't have to make a thread all about me cause there was one already made when I decided to do somthing else during half time at the Snyder/Argyle game

bigron15
12-04-2007, 12:56 AM
Why would you take the time to do all of that in the first place?

You said you didn't wanna get in crap with people but its all cool, I dont care.

it doesnt take long..u change ur mind that many times in one week?

SUPERMANN5107
12-04-2007, 12:56 AM
Because its annoying as hell to see someone post so much crap with so many stupid comments. And I did took the time to do it because its getting on my last nerve

Snyder_TigerFan
12-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Big Papa
but how would he boost up his post count if he did that...

Bingo! We have a winner!

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Because its annoying as hell to see someone post so much crap with so many stupid comments. And I did took the time to do it because its getting on my last nerve

Dont let it

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-04-2007, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by bigron15
it doesnt take long..u change ur mind that many times in one week?

Well im sorry I changed my damn mind!!!

Big Papa
12-04-2007, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Bingo! We have a winner!

WHOOOHOOO I WIN!!!:clap: :clap:

SUPERMANN5107
12-04-2007, 01:02 AM
That's like saying don't let stupid people annoy you. It just doesnt work that way

bigron15
12-04-2007, 01:04 AM
Well im sorry I changed my damn mind!!!

well at least u said you are sorry

it sounds like someone is getting a little flustered

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-04-2007, 01:05 AM
That's like saying don't let stupid people annoy you. It just doesnt work that way

Well crap bro.:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I guess next time i'll be sure to only put one prediction even if I change my mind! Or will that get on your nerves?

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-04-2007, 01:07 AM
well at least u said you are sorry

it sounds like someone is getting a little flustered

IDK what to tell SUPERMANN

SUPERMANN5107
12-04-2007, 01:07 AM
The point I'm trying to make is make an actual prediction thats worth something. Not just with random numbers you come up with at the top of your head.

bigron15
12-04-2007, 01:08 AM
IDK what to tell SUPERMANN

how bout you are sorry and you will never do it again (it always works with the parents)

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-04-2007, 01:08 AM
The point I'm trying to make is make an actual prediction thats worth something. Not just with random numbers you come up with at the top of your head.

UH I those numbers weren't "RANDOM NUMBER" outta my head!!!!:mad:

SUPERMANN5107
12-04-2007, 01:09 AM
how bout you are sorry and you will never do it again (it always works with the parents)

See my previous post

bigron15
12-04-2007, 01:10 AM
See my previous post

i dont get what you are saying. explain por favor

SUPERMANN5107
12-04-2007, 01:10 AM
47-17 in a quarterfinal playoff game against a team like Vernon? C'mon now. Yes I think the Tigers will win, but not by that much.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-04-2007, 01:11 AM

IDK, but that does work with parents, mine anyway lol.....I say that prolly 20 times a week but it still works.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-04-2007, 01:12 AM
47-17 in a quarterfinal playoff game against a team like Vernon? C'mon now. Yes I think the Tigers will win, but not by that much.

If they play like they did against Seminole and Sweetwater that will be the score!

bigron15
12-04-2007, 01:13 AM
IDK, but that does work with parents, mine anyway lol.....I say that prolly 20 times a week but it still works.

from what i understand, you are very young. what it sounds like is that your parents still take your hand and swat it when you do something bad

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-04-2007, 01:15 AM
from what i understand, you are very young. what it sounds like is that your parents still take your hand and swat it when you do something bad

My parenst dont do anything to me "at all"

bigron15
12-04-2007, 01:17 AM
My parenst dont do anything to me "at all"

maybe thats the problem..no discipline

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-04-2007, 01:19 AM
maybe thats the problem..no discipline

Oh hell no, Ive got to much discipline! I need less

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-04-2007, 01:19 AM
dude you kno what I dont care about this, this thread is done and I want it erased!

SUPERMANN5107
12-04-2007, 01:20 AM
Don't get your panties in a waud. This has happened to people before.

bigron15
12-04-2007, 01:23 AM
dude you kno what I dont care about this, this thread is done and I want it erased!

dang fool i am just kidding with you. people mess with you because they know u get mad easy

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-04-2007, 01:25 AM
dang fool i am just kidding with you. people mess with you because they know u get mad easy

I dont get mad easy, kno one has ever seen me get mad...on this board

I get a lil irriated but i think about it and i mean it all cool with me

SUPERMANN5107
12-04-2007, 01:27 AM
Coulda fooled me

IHStangFan
12-04-2007, 01:27 AM
this is OFFICIALLY the stupidest thread I've ever read. I'm sorry I even opened it. "you post too many different things" "you change your mind too much..it annoys me" Are you kidding me? LOL!! Geezus man...do you have anything better to do than go around behind a kid and antagonize him for ..of all things...changing his mind? You'll never hold downa steady woman if someone changing their mind bothers you that much. You are a sad individual if this is the highlight of your day.

That is all.

SUPERMANN5107
12-04-2007, 01:30 AM
Well I haven't been on but a couple of times today. And no it's not the highlight of my day. I'm sorry I expressed my damn opinion.

IHStangFan
12-04-2007, 01:39 AM
Well I haven't been on but a couple of times today. And no it's not the highlight of my day. I'm sorry I expressed my damn opinion. expressing your opinion would have been something along the lines of "SNYDER325TIGERS sure changes his mind alot...it annoys me" but digging it all up, calling him out, and most of all...letting it get to you enough to cause you to DO that....

let it go man. ALOT of people annoy the hell outa me around here, crap..MOST of you do from time to time :D...and most of the time I can let it go. A good heated discussion/argument from time to time is healthy...but you don't have to call someone out like that over something so minuscule as changing one's mind.

Enjoy the 3ADL and it's many diverse personalties, perspectives and points of view. We're not all going to agree...and that's what makes this place enjoyable. An argument isn't a bad thing either...it means we are passionate about our teams and views and I think it's good to bounce ideas and points off of others who don't always agree. I'm sure I annoy the hell out of ALOT of people as well, as I am argumentative and very strong willed at times about my own perspective. That's a flaw I've got to live with. But I try not to flat out "attack" others here.

That's just my $.02 on the matter and I'll leave yall to it from here.

SUPERMANN5107
12-04-2007, 02:03 AM
I appreciate you saying this. I didn't realize what I was doing when I made this thread. It was one of those days today, and I decided I would take my frustration out on S325T. It was an immature move on my part and I shouldn't have done it. When I read what IHS posted, it was like a kick to the...well you know. I made myself and my town look stupid and I apologize to all the posters who read this. Take it for what it's worth, but I mean it when I say it won't happen again.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-04-2007, 02:42 AM
I appreciate you saying this. I didn't realize what I was doing when I made this thread. It was one of those days today, and I decided I would take my frustration out on S325T. It was an immature move on my part and I shouldn't have done it. When I read what IHS posted, it was like a kick to the...well you know. I made myself and my town look stupid and I apologize to all the posters who read this. Take it for what it's worth, but I mean it when I say it won't happen again.

Yeah we all have those days bro. were cool

TexanFan4Life
12-04-2007, 04:20 AM

I think you have too much time on your hands if you took the time to dig up each of those posts solely for the purpose of starting this thread. ;)

EDIT: I didn't see that IHS had already owned you. My fault. I happens to the best of us.

Butkus
12-04-2007, 08:41 AM
If they play like they did against Seminole and Sweetwater that will be the score! Well heck ole son im kinda with ole 5107. U no u might think bout whut u post for u post it. Kinda like this post, were u at tha vernon/sweetwater game. I didnt think so.:rolleyes: