PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady

eagles_victory
12-04-2007, 12:08 AM
Is it just me or is this guy more cocky or smug then anybody else in the league? I think his coach is rubbing off on him

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-04-2007, 12:09 AM
Why wouldn't he be?

If anyone has a right to be cocky, I would think he does.

coach
12-04-2007, 12:13 AM
i agree ev he is very cocky and cal me crazy but i see a similar situation coming like the over powerful dallas mavs last year...they dominate the league but collapse in the playoffs i say brady's cockiness gets to him and its a cowboy steeler super bowl again and dallas wins again!

TexanAlum_06
12-04-2007, 12:15 AM
is this the first game Brady has thrown for less than 300 yards?

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-04-2007, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Why wouldn't he be?

If anyone has a right to be cocky, I would think he does.

They aint no one who has the right to be cocky

eagle40
12-04-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by coach
i agree ev he is very cocky and cal me crazy but i see a similar situation coming like the over powerful dallas mavs last year...they dominate the league but collapse in the playoffs i say brady's cockiness gets to him and its a cowboy steeler super bowl again and dallas wins again!

ooh i remember that superbowl. i had a bowling birthday party with trint that weekend and weston gave me a cowboys steelers superbowl shirt.

SUPERMANN5107
12-04-2007, 12:27 AM
He's cocky. He's arrogant. He's whatever you wanna say. But he's damn good. I still hate him though

bigron15
12-04-2007, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Is it just me or is this guy more cocky or smug then anybody else in the league? I think his coach is rubbing off on him

i was cleaning and listening to the press conference thinking the exact same thing

eagles_victory
12-04-2007, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by bigron15
i was cleaning and listening to the press conference thinking the exact same thing he was ridiculous in that press conference i was like my god this guy thinks he is it

DDBooger
12-04-2007, 12:50 AM
he was ridiculous in that press conference i was like my god this guy thinks he is it if he isn't yet, one more superbowl and he will be! i don't hate him, but i do like to see him lose :) its been a while

King_LeYoeNidas
12-04-2007, 01:27 AM
I hope to see him and his coach hit by a bus.

football4life
12-04-2007, 01:34 AM
man, haters in the house?? everyone is jealous of success, and interprets the successful and spotlighted player as arrogant. people already think romo is arrogant, can't imagine if we actually won a couple 'ships.

i'm die-hard cowboys, but i freakin respect tom brady, the guy came out of nowhere in '01 and is cool and calm in any situation, and most of all he wins day in and day out.

coach
12-04-2007, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by eagle40
ooh i remember that superbowl. i had a bowling birthday party with trint that weekend and weston gave me a cowboys steelers superbowl shirt.

donnie cooper and isic and trey and their whole family came to our house to watch it with us lol

eagle40
12-04-2007, 02:16 AM
donnie cooper and isic and trey and their whole family came to our house to watch it with us lol

why did you miss my birthday that year? it was my 8th, a milestone, you're unbelievable!:mad:

coach
12-04-2007, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by eagle40
why did you miss my birthday that year? it was my 8th, a milestone, you're unbelievable!:mad:

i was like 150 miles away if i recall you didnt come to mine either

thewyliefan
12-04-2007, 02:39 AM
its not being cocky if you can back it up

themsu97
12-04-2007, 06:49 AM
something does not jive though... Bellichick was a horrible coach, until he came to the Patriots... Brady was a back up... there are people on that team not getting the credit they deserve... not sure who though... Pats are good though

JJ7997
12-04-2007, 10:04 AM

No, this is whats going to happen to the Cowboys. AP and the Vikings are going to sneak into the playoffs and win a game or two. If they keep playing the way they have. That Viking defense is stout.

Big Papa
12-04-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by thewyliefan
its not being cocky if you can back it up

no its still being cocky...the other team just can say anything if you can back it up

RattlerDude
12-04-2007, 10:07 AM
It's annoying when one is cocky and they are not good, but he is an excellent player. He is probably the second best quarterback in the league over the past 5-10 years, second only to Peyton Manning who is probably the greatest quarterback ever.

Ranger Mom
12-04-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by football4life
man, haters in the house?? everyone is jealous of success, and interprets the successful and spotlighted player as arrogant. people already think romo is arrogant, can't imagine if we actually won a couple 'ships.

i'm die-hard cowboys, but i freakin respect tom brady, the guy came out of nowhere in '01 and is cool and calm in any situation, and most of all he wins day in and day out.

He's pretty easy on the eyes too!!:inlove: :inlove:

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-04-2007, 01:00 PM
God, I hate Tom Brady!

The Ravens should have won las night!

BullFrog Dad
12-04-2007, 01:58 PM
81-26 regular season w/l record the last 6+ seasons, 3 SB victorys/MVP awards, and dating a supermodel. I'm sure every male on this thread who put down TB for being cocky would not have changed after achieving the same things.

football4life
12-04-2007, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
81-26 regular season w/l record the last 6+ seasons, 3 SB victorys/MVP awards, and dating a supermodel. I'm sure every male on this thread who put down TB for being cocky would not have changed after achieving the same things.

if that's me gettin those things done, i don't give a damn what people call me

themsu97
12-04-2007, 02:13 PM
is it just me, or do they seem to know what the other team is doing at all times;)

LH Panther Mom
12-04-2007, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
God, I hate Tom Brady!

The Ravens should have won las night!
Should have won? Yeah...."IF" their coach hadn't called timeout and/or "IF" Gaffney wouldn't have made the catch and/or "IF" the Ravens WR would've made that last catch in the endzone instead of on the 2. And then there's 35 yards of penalties between the final Pats TD and the PAT. :thinking: :thinking: I'm sure there's more if I think about it. :p

LH Panther Mom
12-04-2007, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad

Bravo! :clap: :clap:

Macarthur
12-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
something does not jive though... Bellichick was a horrible coach, until he came to the Patriots... Brady was a back up... there are people on that team not getting the credit they deserve... not sure who though... Pats are good though

I think there's something to this.

I've always thought the "Bellichick is a genius" talk is funny. Was he a genius at Cleveland?

It's amazing how good a coach gets when he's got a franchise QB.

pirate4state
12-04-2007, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
He's pretty easy on the eyes too!!:inlove: :inlove: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

eagles_victory
12-04-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
and/or "IF" Gaffney wouldn't have made the catch and/or " he didnt catch the ball it was rolling around in his arm when he stepped out

LH Panther Mom
12-04-2007, 03:26 PM
he didnt catch the ball it was rolling around in his arm when he stepped out
I watched it eighteen times like everyone else. Better wording might have "IF" it hadn't been ruled a catch. :p I was mainly trying to point out the "woulda, shoulda, coulda" stuff for 325, since the "Ravens should've won". ;)

football4life
12-04-2007, 04:32 PM
he didnt catch the ball it was rolling around in his arm when he stepped out

honestly it just depends on who you were rooting for whether it was a catch or not

eagles_victory
12-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by football4life
honestly it just depends on who you were rooting for whether it was a catch or not i had no real rooting intrest in the game and the ball was clearly rolling around

Big Papa
12-04-2007, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I watched it eighteen times like everyone else. Better wording might have "IF" it hadn't been ruled a catch. :p I was mainly trying to point out the "woulda, shoulda, coulda" stuff for 325, since the "Ravens should've won". ;)

i actually agree with 325 on this one...the ravens gave the game to NE when their DC called that timeout...no TO no extra two plays to get it right

LH Panther Mom
12-04-2007, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Big Papa
i actually agree with 325 on this one...the ravens gave the game to NE when their DC called that timeout...no TO no extra two plays to get it right
Oh, I agree too that IF the DC had not called TO, THEN it would've been over. The fact is that he did call it. And the fact that he called it and all the ensuing plays means they did NOT win. Timeouts, penalties, injuries are all part of the game and IF they don't happen, then sometimes games may turn out differently. IF they do happen, different results.