PDA

View Full Version : Would Anyone Like...

IHStangFan
12-03-2007, 11:09 PM
me to do another Playoff Broadcast thread where I link all the games I can find into one thread for this week? I've been doing them each week and still see lots of "is this game being broadcast" like the thread is invisible. Also....can't believe that the previous threads haven't been tacked or stickied. That would probably help..specially for us that can't make it to games. If not, I won't bother this week. Your input would be appreciated.

Thanks.

kepdawg
12-03-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm always left wondering how people miss so many things on the board! Look around and use the search function! It's amazing what you can find!

I appreciate the thread.

Mods said it would be stickied towards the end of the week, but it didn't happen.

IHStangFan
12-03-2007, 11:39 PM
19 views....1 reply. I'll just do one up in a word doc and email it to you Kep. Thanks for your support :)

JJ7997
12-04-2007, 12:04 AM
I didnt forget you IHStangFan, I appreciate the thread and vote yes to you doing it again this week.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-04-2007, 12:24 AM
YUH please

Ranger Mom
12-04-2007, 09:59 AM
I just saw this and I definitely would like you to do another one.

I referred back to it many times last week.

If you make one, I will see that it gets stickied!!

RattlerDude
12-04-2007, 10:03 AM
It would be great

JJ7997
12-04-2007, 10:06 AM
There you have it, the only votes that matter ! :D

pirate4state
12-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I'm always left wondering how people miss so many things on the board! Look around and use the search function! It's amazing what you can find!

I appreciate the thread.

Mods said it would be stickied towards the end of the week, but it didn't happen.

I forgot all about it - SUE ME! I was on the road - I can't do everything! :tongue:

If we sticky it too early we get the "there are too many stickies" :weeping: If we don't sticky it still more :weeping:

Damned if we do, damned if we don't! GAH!

As for my vote - keep doing it - you've been doing it and regardless of whether or not people chime in here - by looking at the views of those threads - they were used by someone! :thumbsup:

STANG RED
12-04-2007, 11:45 AM
I think its a great idea, and would appreciate it very much.

And if the mods cant get it stickied. I say we fire them all from their high paying glamorous positions, and get someone in there that can get the job done. I'm tired of paying these high membership fees to be a part of this board, and not getting better work from these mods. It's like taxation without representation. A revolution is definatly in order here.:devil: :D

Ranger Mom
12-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I forgot all about it - SUE ME! I was on the road - I can't do everything! :tongue:

If we sticky it too early we get the "there are too many stickies" :weeping: If we don't sticky it still more :weeping:

As for my vote - keep doing it - you've been doing it and regardless of whether or not people chime in here - by looking at the views of those threads - they were used by someone! :thumbsup:

The whiners can kiss my butt...as soon as he gets it done, I'm stickying it!!:D

DaHop72
12-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED

And if the mods cant get it stickied. I say we fire them all from their high paying glamorous positions, and get someone in there that can get the job done. I'm tired of paying these high membership fees to be a part of this board, and not getting better work from these mods. It's like taxation without representation. A revolution is definatly in order here.:devil: :D http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

pirate4state
12-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED

And if the mods cant get it stickied. I say we fire them all from their high paying glamorous positions, and get someone in there that can get the job done. I'm tired of paying these high membership fees to be a part of this board, and not getting better work from these mods. It's like taxation without representation. A revolution is definatly in order here.:devil: :D

We love you too!! :kiss: :kiss:

IHStangFan
12-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

As for my vote - keep doing it - you've been doing it and regardless of whether or not people chime in here - by looking at the views of those threads - they were used by someone! :thumbsup: how bout unstickin a couple of those ones that have been up there for what seems like an eternity aka "Playoff time is here" ...yeah...we know...for about a month now...we've all read it....time to take it down! :D :p