PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell holds the tickets to Marlin Play-off hopes

cunbed10
10-21-2003, 03:18 PM
This game is bigger than Marlin vs Burnet, or Marlin vs Ennis, simply because if Marlin wins this game the Bulldogs, have an automatic bid to the "Big Dance, 3A State Playoffs", that's right Bulldogs, a win here gets us in, so we will have to take those tickets from those Hornets.

<small>[ October 21, 2003, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: cunbed10 ]</small>

CHS_Grad '85
10-21-2003, 03:48 PM
Okay, I'll say it... you're right cunbed10 -Caldwell could be a spoiler if they want to be... I'll admit I had my doubts about the Cameron game but they won (man some of those hits hurt all the way up in the stands)... I did not get to watch the Rockdale game so I'm not sure where the break down happened (I'll have to rely on my fellow Caldwell posters for that)... but I've seen this group of young men play as a team and they can be awesome... yes they are young and play with a lot of heart... it's just a question of how bad do they want to be in the playoffs this year?? I for one am behind the Hornets all the way - GO HORNETS!!!

HornetMom
10-22-2003, 07:59 AM
I agree CHS_GRAD'85. And you can bet that Caldwell will be doing their best to yank those "tickets" out of the Marlin's hands. :D :D

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 10:05 AM
HornetMom:
I agree CHS_GRAD'85. And you can bet that Caldwell will be doing their best to yank those "tickets" out of the Marlin's hands. :D :D Did you say 'Yank'? I'm sorry, but I can no longer cheer for Caldwell if they're a buncha Yankees... I guess I'll have to go with the Marlin players (HA, get it, Yankees vs. Marlins? Caldwell [Who are now Yankees] vs. Marlin?... okay, I'll stop)

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

cunbed10
10-22-2003, 10:16 AM
Gobbla2001:

HornetMom:
I agree CHS_GRAD'85. And you can bet that Caldwell will be doing their best to yank those "tickets" out of the Marlin's hands. :D :D Did you say 'Yank'? I'm sorry, but I can no longer cheer for Caldwell if they're a buncha Yankees... I guess I'll have to go with the Marlin players (HA, get it, Yankees vs. Marlins? Caldwell [Who are now Yankees] vs. Marlin?... okay, I'll stop)G2001 you're krazy man!

CHS_Grad '85
10-22-2003, 10:40 AM
Gobbla2001:
Did you say 'Yank'? I'm sorry, but I can no longer cheer for Caldwell if they're a buncha Yankees... I guess I'll have to go with the Marlin players (HA, get it, Yankees vs. Marlins? Caldwell [Who are now Yankees] vs. Marlin?... okay, I'll stop)You sooo funnneeee.... LOL :D

johnhenryfaulk
10-22-2003, 10:41 AM
Marlin's offense seems to rolling with the tanker back..

BiG DoGs
10-22-2003, 10:53 AM
Hey cunbed10 you know them boys gonna take care of business and that it wont matter because we are on a mission to show everyone something in district and across the state....... you konw who this be... Its ya boy HALF BREED.... and you dont wanna see me in Madden....

HornetMom
10-22-2003, 11:00 AM
Gobbla2001:

HornetMom:
I agree CHS_GRAD'85. And you can bet that Caldwell will be doing their best to yank those "tickets" out of the Marlin's hands. :D :D Did you say 'Yank'? I'm sorry, but I can no longer cheer for Caldwell if they're a buncha Yankees... I guess I'll have to go with the Marlin players (HA, get it, Yankees vs. Marlins? Caldwell [Who are now Yankees] vs. Marlin?... okay, I'll stop)heheheheheh :D Okay, I stand corrected. How about "Sting them dogs' paws" :p

cunbed10
10-22-2003, 01:09 PM
BiG DoGs:
Hey cunbed10 you know them boys gonna take care of business and that it wont matter because we are on a mission to show everyone something in district and across the state....... you konw who this be... Its ya boy HALF BREED.... and you dont wanna see me in Madden....Go Out there and handle your business, Oh yeah! Mcnabb sends his respects :D