PDA

View Full Version : Which team...

snakebite
12-03-2007, 02:43 PM
In your own opinion, which team in the 3A status made the biggest turn around this year?

pirate4state
12-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Based soley on records? What do you mean by "turn around"??

Jasper went 3 rounds deep after a 2-8 season last year.

kepdawg
12-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Based soley on records? What do you mean by "turn around"??

Jasper went 3 rounds deep after a 2-8 season last year.

Liar! Don't believe a word she says! Jasper went 2 rounds deep after a 2-8 season last year. :D

pirate4state
12-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Liar! Don't believe a word she says! Jasper went 2 rounds deep after a 2-8 season last year. :D

Was it only 2?? haha my bad :o

TexanFan4Life
Originally posted by snakebite
In your own opinion, which team in the 3A status made the biggest turn around this year?

Liberty Hill Panthers

They went from beating people last season to absolutely humiliating them this season.

But seriously, the Sealy Tigers.

2-8 last season..coaching change...7-3 this season (6-1 in District)...taking the #1 team in the state of Texas down to the wire in Round 1.

I think that qualifies as a HUGE turn around.

kepdawg
Originally posted by pirate4state
Was it only 2?? haha my bad :o

Splendora, Navasota, Thump Thump

pirate4state
12-03-2007, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Splendora, Navasota, Thump Thump

Well crap - still it was a good "turn around" ;)

Bull19
12-03-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
Liberty Hill Panthers

They went from beating people last season to absolutely humiliating them this season.

But seriously, the Sealy Tigers.

2-8 last season..coaching change...7-3 this season (6-1 in District)...taking the #1 team in the state of Texas down to the wire in Round 1.

I think that qualifies as a HUGE turn around.

gotta love the messiah...he worked wonders this year. sealy did a complete turn-around this season. after watching their first game this year and then their last. they were two completely different teams

pirate4state
12-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
gotta love the messiah...he worked wonders this year. sealy did a complete turn-around this season. after watching their first game this year and then their last. they were two completely different teams Why do you have to call him the "messiah"??? That isn't the name his mom gave him! Actually, Mitchell would be the first to laugh if he knew ya'll were calling him that.