PDA

View Full Version : This sucks!!!

lakers
12-03-2007, 11:46 AM
The rest of this week is gonna suck.

I just found out my final exam schedule at tech.

3 of my 5 exams are at 7:30 IN THE MORNING!!! I NEVER GET UP THAT EARLY (except to go deer hunting which i never get to do anymore). One of the other ones is at 10:00 am immediately following one of the 7:30 am exams. The final one is at 5:30 in the evening which sucks too, since it is on the last day exams are scheduled that means I dont get to head home early.

OY VAY :dispntd:

Who-dun-it!!?
12-03-2007, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by lakers

3 of my 5 exams are at 7:30 IN THE MORNING!!! I NEVER GET UP THAT EARLY (except to go deer hunting which i never get to do anymore). One of the other ones is at 10:00 am immediately following one of the 7:30 am exams. The final one is at 5:30 in the evening which sucks too, since it is on the last day exams are scheduled that means I dont get to head home early.

It'll all pay off someday kiddo. Hang in there and finish your degree. You'll be glad you did. "Guns Up!!"

3afan
12-03-2007, 12:13 PM
man up and quit whining

crzyjournalist03
12-03-2007, 12:15 PM
shouldn't you have found this out months ago??? Heck, I used to look at finals schedules when I was registering for classes.

eagles_victory
12-03-2007, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
shouldn't you have found this out months ago??? Heck, I used to look at finals schedules when I was registering for classes. i know our final schedule is on the syllabus you get on the first day of class.

buff4life
12-03-2007, 01:29 PM

well our last day of class is this friday and i don't have a final until the next thursday and then one on friday, and saturday and the NEXT monday...

DU_stud04
12-03-2007, 01:37 PM

OY VAY :dispntd: my freshman year on monday, i had 3 finals back to back to back..... i got sick during the first one, but after that i did well. ended up doing pretty good. you should be okay

lakers
12-03-2007, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
shouldn't you have found this out months ago??? Heck, I used to look at finals schedules when I was registering for classes.

Geez i am a freshman and just finding out about this kinda stuff. I didnt know when my finals were until my professors told me.

Last day of class is Wednesday and they get finals started right away.

eagles_victory
12-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Geez i am a freshman and just finding out about this kinda stuff. I didnt know when my finals were until my professors told me.

Last day of class is Wednesday and they get finals started right away. you didnt know about finals at college?

JasperDog94
12-03-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
you didnt know about finals at college? lol:clap: :clap:

lakers
12-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
you didnt know about finals at college?

Notice i said, "when my finals were"
I knew about having finals. duh. I just didnt know when they were.

Budman007
12-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Would you like some cheese with that whine??? I grew up on a dairy farm and had to get up at 4:00 am every day for years. You'll do better in life if you don't sleep it away anyways. Good luck and bow up and get after it!