PDA

View Full Version : Alamo Bowl???

rockdale80
12-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Anyone else going?

VWG
12-03-2007, 07:16 AM
Tried to get tickets online for 4 guys last Friday. Best available tickets they had were row 3, sect. 332 which was up in the upper endzone. Thought I could get better than that so it looks as if me and the fellas ain't gonna make it this year.

rockdale80
12-03-2007, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by VWG
Tried to get tickets online for 4 guys last Friday. Best available tickets they had were row 3, sect. 332 which was up in the upper endzone. Thought I could get better than that so it looks as if me and the fellas ain't gonna make it this year.

Ebay

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-03-2007, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by VWG

I went two years ago -- same seats, they were terrible. I go to a bowl game every year with some friends and fraternity brothers (we are all old farts) Anyway, I have no game to go to this year. They are all too far and or they are teams that I'm not interested in seeing. Thaought about the bowl game in Ft. Worth (Airforce & Cal) $40 tickets but the teams are not high on my list to see. Same with the Cotton Bowl, but $90 tickets for Missouri and Arkansas -- so sad, I would have probably made that one if it was Kansas.

I may just miss the bowls this year. I may hit that Ft. Worth game afterall...who knows.

coach
12-03-2007, 10:23 AM
i think i am going