PDA

View Full Version : The Good News Out Of Navasota...

Milk That Cow
12-02-2007, 09:15 PM
Bad News was the loss to Liberty Hill...

The Good News was Larry Fedora(OC at Okie St) didn't get the job at Baylor. Rest assured if he did, Lee Fedora(HC at Navasota) was gonna follow him...

So, the Rattlers are keeping their Coach....

Ulrich von Lichtenstein
12-02-2007, 09:47 PM
Is that his dad...?

Old Tiger
12-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Ulrich von Lichtenstein
Is that his dad...? Brother.

Heard Lee has offers of OC jobs at smaller d1's.

navscanmaster
12-02-2007, 10:42 PM
I thought that I had also heard of him being in the running for a position at U of H. Maybe I heard wrong. But yeah, if Larry was to get a HC job somewhere, Lee would probably be gone. He should know that he has a good chance to make a title run next year, so leaving at this point would be a bad choice, IMO.

Rattlesnake_08
12-03-2007, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
I thought that I had also heard of him being in the running for a position at U of H. Maybe I heard wrong. But yeah, if Larry was to get a HC job somewhere, Lee would probably be gone. He should know that he has a good chance to make a title run next year, so leaving at this point would be a bad choice, IMO.

I agree the title run is a real possiblility next year, that's if in the offseason the coaches can put together a defense, which I suspect they can and will.

ag4
12-03-2007, 02:38 PM
fedora wouldn't leave for a assistant college job, would he? why would he - navasota has a chance to make a run next year

buff4life
12-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by ag4
fedora wouldn't leave for a assistant college job, would he? why would he - navasota has a chance to make a run next year

$$$$$$$$$