PDA

View Full Version : Disaster at my house!!!!!

lostaussie
12-02-2007, 07:27 PM
so I'm watching football and grilling my wife a beautiful pork chop dinner. to go with the pork, i had my famous broccalli casserole and 2 quarts of kicking pork and beans. you know............the kind with all that wonderful bacon slices on top. well.............to make a long story kinda short...............the beans are in the bottom of the oven. i don't know if my wife is mad yet...........cause she ain't spoke:doh:

IHStangFan
12-02-2007, 07:28 PM
well crap...sounds like you have my kinda luck! How'd they get in the bottom of the oven?

Gp83
12-02-2007, 07:34 PM
Hope your oven is okay

lostaussie
12-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
well crap...sounds like you have my kinda luck! How'd they get in the bottom of the oven? i thought you would never ask:D bringing them out i hit the top of the oven and the dish did a back flip. dish landed in kitchen floor..............thats the part i cleaned up. all beans and bacon landed in bottom of oven.............thats the part she is still cleaning. if i had used some Pam on the glass dish i think the 4 beans that stuck would have come right on out!!!!!

IHStangFan
12-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i thought you would never ask:D bringing them out i hit the top of the oven and the dish did a back flip. dish landed in kitchen floor..............thats the part i cleaned up. all beans and bacon landed in bottom of oven.............thats the part she is still cleaning. if i had used some Pam on the glass dish i think the 4 beans that stuck would have come right on out!!!!! LOL...dang

BILLYFRED0000
12-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Well it sure sounds like the digestive byproduct waste has certainly hit the oscillating rotary device at your house.

txkmom
12-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Well it's still better than spilling a crockpot of beans in the floorboard of the car. Guess who did that?

44INAROW
12-02-2007, 08:30 PM
Do you still get Kudos for cooking supper:D

GreenMonster
12-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Do you still get Kudos for cooking supper:D Those chops had better have been orgasmic for that to still have happened.

lostaussie
12-02-2007, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Do you still get Kudos for cooking supper:D i don't know...............i'm gonna go start the washing machine a load and see if that helps:D

nobogey72
12-02-2007, 10:22 PM
Got any kids at home? If so, blame it on them. And tell them you will make it up to them Christmas if they will take the fall.:D

KingRob
12-03-2007, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Got any kids at home? If so, blame it on them. And tell them you will make it up to them Christmas if they will take the fall.:D

That's a goodern!:clap:

So, ummm....why were the beans in the oven to begin with? I don't think I've ever put beans in the oven before. Always cook mine in a crockpot (love the bacon on top). Hate what happens afterwards!:blush:

nobogey72
12-03-2007, 06:21 AM
Hey, I just thought of another idea. (I've got lots of experience in this area). If the plan about blaming it on the kids doesn't work then try this. Tell her that while cooking you got to thinking about how much you love her, and how lucky you are to be married to her. Tell her that you kinda got choked up during this thought process and got "teary eyed". The tears in your eyes made you accidently touch the hot rack when you were taking the beans out, and that's how they spilled. Depending on the IQ of your wife, it could work. Unfortunately, stuff like this works on my wife every time. But, the first time I used this technique, saying those words to her made me nauseated and I threw up. then I had 2 messes in the kitchen. Good Luck to You, were all thinking about you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: