PDA

View Full Version : Would Abilene or Katy have beaten Miami Northwestern?

WylieBulldog92
12-02-2007, 01:45 AM
I wondered this after Abilene beat SLC...

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-02-2007, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92

Naw theres just no way that could happen.

TexanFan4Life
12-02-2007, 01:55 AM
The 2007 Katy Tigers can beat any high school football team in the country. Period.

WylieBulldog92
12-02-2007, 01:58 AM
I was little pissed after I found this...
edited for content.....lhpm

so I decided to post the poll for no other reason than just to put out frustration

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-02-2007, 02:14 AM
Mami Northwestern is the most disrespectful people i've been in the preasence of.

Once a ghetto always a ghetto!

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-02-2007, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
The 2007 Katy Tigers can beat any high school football team in the country. Period.

Yeah, and I wish they would go whoop the hell out of Miami Northwestern!!

kepdawg
12-02-2007, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92

I don't know what happened today to make you think Abilene could. A better question would be could Abilene beat Carroll if Dodge doesn't go down. He was 8 of 8 for 126 and 2 TDs before he left. I understand injuries a part of the game, but you are not going to convince me that Abilene wins facing Dodge at quarterback all game.

Now Katy is a whole other story!

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-02-2007, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I don't know what happened today to make you think Abilene could. A better question would be could Abilene beat Carroll if Dodge doesn't go down. He was 8 of 8 for 126 and 2 TDs before he left. I understand injuries a part of the game, but you are not going to convince me that Abilene wins facing Dodge at quarterback all game.

Abilene wouldn't be advancing if Riley would of played the whole game.

alaskacat
12-02-2007, 07:40 AM
One fumble while trying to get closer for a FG is what allowed Abilene to win, they recovered the ball and ran out the clock

No fumble, Abilene looses. simple as that

3afan
12-02-2007, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS

i agree .... tough break for SLC

but good for Abilene ... they'll lose to Hebron, they are GOOD ... in fact I would have picked Hebron to beat SLC after seeing them again

DeeStroyer71
12-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Miami still wins this one.

garciap77
12-02-2007, 12:42 PM

Abilene was making way to many mistakes for a playoff game! Take that away, don’t let Riley get hurt, and now it an even play field. SO, who wins it? Abilene in a close one! And, if Riley was such a factor why wasn't the score 28 to 0 at half!

garciap77
12-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by alaskacat
One fumble while trying to get closer for a FG is what allowed Abilene to win, they recovered the ball and ran out the clock

No fumble, Abilene looses. simple as that

No penalties against Abilene at the end of the game, Abilene STILL WINS! Simple as that! I’m glad life is so simple! Should we continue, or do we go on to the next game!

Gobbla2001
12-02-2007, 12:52 PM
After watching Miami Northwestern play SLC, I think Liberty Hill could outscore Miami Northwestern... for shiggadoe...

garciap77
12-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Abilene was making way to many mistakes for a playoff game! Take that away, don’t let Riley get hurt, and now it's an even play field. SO, who wins it? Abilene in a close one! And, if Riley was such a factor why wasn't the score 28 to 0 at half!

Rattlesnake_08
12-02-2007, 01:08 PM
Even if SouthLake had made it to the Championship, Katy would have taken them this year regardless. It seems like these two teams meet up every year in the Championship, they're like the Ohio State and USC of Texas High School Football.

garciap77
12-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
After watching Miami Northwestern play SLC, I think Liberty Hill could outscore Miami Northwestern... for shiggadoe...

I think Cuero could too! In fact, Cuero would probably run the score up like normally do!

P.S. Hope Headhunter does not ready this.
;) ;) ;) ;)

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_5936.jpg

garciap77
12-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

Will this convince you!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_5936.jpg

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-02-2007, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Rattlesnake_08
Even if SouthLake had made it to the Championship, Katy would have taken them this year regardless. It seems like these two teams meet up every year in the Championship, they're like the Ohio State and USC of Texas High School Football.

Yeah Katy would have beat em'

Katy could beat Miami Northwestern is they played them right now I bet:thinking:

Rattlesnake_08
12-02-2007, 01:26 PM

Katy could beat Miami Northwestern is they played them right now I bet:thinking:

Yeah, it would definitely be a good game, but those boys from Texas would take the victory in the end.:thumbsup:

Gobbla2001

we don't even need Katy... send Liberty Hill... they'd give Miami Northwestern and every other team in the country fits with their scheme... their defense has gotten better and ireally wasn't bad to begin with... against Northwestern they'd get scored on through the air a lot... but on O and at the LOS, LH has a line that could really dominate up front... and I didn't notice Miami Northwestern alternating too many linemen in and out, they'd wear 'em out like they do everyone else...

on the other hand, I see SLC's defense as one that could slow LH down quite a bit, I'd pick SLC in that one...

Head to Head match-up LH could outscore Miami NW'n...

showtime91
personally, I think Trinity would beat Miami Northwestern

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-02-2007, 01:29 PM
we don't even need Katy... send Liberty Hill... they'd give Miami Northwestern and every other team in the country fits with their scheme... their defense has gotten better and ireally wasn't bad to begin with... against Northwestern they'd get scored on through the air a lot... but on O and at the LOS, LH has a line that could really dominate up front... and I didn't notice Miami Northwestern alternating too many linemen in and out, they'd wear 'em out like they do everyone else...

on the other hand, I see SLC's defense as one that could slow LH down quite a bit, I'd pick SLC in that one...

Head to Head match-up LH could outscore Miami NW'n...

Oh I think thats a little bit extreme, Liberty Hill couldn't beat Miami Northwestern. Them Black guys would burn them.

Emerson1
12-02-2007, 01:31 PM
Oh I think thats a little bit extreme, Liberty Hill couldn't beat Miami Northwestern. Them Black guys would burn them.
MNW could win playing 1 or 2 men down.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
MNW could win playing 1 or 2 men down.

Oh deff. them recievers were like 6'3" and 6'4" and ran like 4.23's

Gobbla2001
12-02-2007, 01:41 PM

Cuero has black guys... we burned 'em... have black fast guys on defense, they ran it down our throats...

they have a great offensive line that I feel could go toe to toe with Northwestern's defensive front...

I didn't say Liberty Hill would make 'em look stupid, and I didn't say Liberty Hill would dominate the guy, but I think with a turnover or two LH could for sure outscore them, their lines are awesome...

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Cuero has black guys... we burned 'em... have black fast guys on defense, they ran it down our throats...

they have a great offensive line that I feel could go toe to toe with Northwestern's defensive front...

I didn't say Liberty Hill would make 'em look stupid, and I didn't say Liberty Hill would dominate the guy, but I think with a turnover or two LH could for sure outscore them, their lines are awesome...

OIC

GetRDoneStangs
12-02-2007, 01:52 PM
I was just wondering if Northwestern could beat the Dolphins!!!

You save on travel and just go down the street!!!

:eek: :eek: :thinking: :thinking: :doh:

garciap77
12-02-2007, 01:55 PM

I bet Snyder can eat them all! Aren't they the best 3A team in Texas? :D :D :D

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
I was just wondering if Northwestern could beat the Dolphins!!!

You save on travel and just go down the street!!!

:eek: :eek: :thinking: :thinking: :doh:

I think Northwestern would murder the Dolphins...the Dolphins wouldn't plat them tho cause they know that they would loose

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-02-2007, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I bet Snyder can eat them all! Aren't they the best 3A team in Texas? :D :D :D

OH yeah, of course man. Snyder would tear that _____ up.:D

lion75
12-02-2007, 01:57 PM
All 22 starters for Miami Northwestern, according to the program at the game, will get Div 1 scholarships. I don't think anybody in Texas would beat them.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by lion75
All 22 starters for Miami Northwestern, according to the program at the game, will get Div 1 scholarships. I don't think anybody in Texas would beat them.

It would be close but Katy would best them for sure, I seen Northwestern and Katy both play

Gobbla2001
12-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by lion75

SLC came close and they're not even the best team in Texas...

I will admit they have great athletes (though I don't think every one of the starters will get a D1 offer, I saw some that weren't all that, but I'm sure they'll get a juco type offer), but there's more to football than athletes... Florida can have the best athletes in the nation for all I care, but Texas has the best football... teams with a clear edge on talent lose all of the time to teams who are better coached and more determined...

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-02-2007, 02:06 PM
SLC came close and they're not even the best team in Texas...

I will admit they have great athletes (though I don't think every one of the starters will get a D1 offer, I saw some that weren't all that, but I'm sure they'll get a juco type offer), but there's more to football than athletes... Florida can have the best athletes in the nation for all I care, but Texas has the best football... teams with a clear edge on talent lose all of the time to teams who are better coached and more determined...

YES! Texas has the best football in the world! The majority DI college ball players come from TEXAS