PDA

View Full Version : Washington and Hawaii

kepdawg
12-02-2007, 12:36 AM
Washington up 21-0 to start the second quarter

piratebg
12-02-2007, 12:41 AM
Hawaii just can't seem to hold on to the ball. 3 turnovers in the first quarter.

piratebg
12-02-2007, 12:44 AM
The Warriors finally find the endzone. Washington up 21-7 10:17 2nd.

kepdawg
12-02-2007, 12:58 AM
28-7

kepdawg
12-02-2007, 01:03 AM
28-14

kepdawg
12-02-2007, 01:20 AM
Pouring down rain

Hawaii threatening

kepdawg
12-02-2007, 01:24 AM
28-21 just before the half

piratebg
12-02-2007, 03:10 AM
Hawaii has come back and has the lead 35-28 with 44 seconds left in the game!!!

GO WARRIORS!!!

piratebg
12-02-2007, 03:14 AM
Holy crap. Washington gets 2 big throws and now it's 1st and goal at the 4 with 20 seconds left.

piratebg
12-02-2007, 03:14 AM
On first down, QB keeper loses a yard and Washington burns its last timeout with 12 seconds.

TexanFan4Life
12-02-2007, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Hawaii has come back and has the lead 35-28 with 44 seconds left in the game!!!

GO WARRIORS!!!

There's something about coaching that Ty Willingham just doesn't understand. His teams always underachieve.

Hawaii has surprised me this season. They're a much better defensive football team than they've been in years past.

I want to see a Hawaii/Kansas Sugar Bowl, but that can't happen.

piratebg
12-02-2007, 03:16 AM
Next play, INT!!! Hawaii wins!!!

piratebg
12-02-2007, 03:19 AM
Colt Brennan was 42-50 433yds and 5TDs. :clap: :clap: :clap:

eagles_victory
12-02-2007, 04:23 AM
after seeing this game i believe Hawaii should get in a BCS bowl. But if you think they belong in the national title game (not saying anyone on here thinks that) then your nuts.

Txbroadcaster
12-02-2007, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
after seeing this game i believe Hawaii should get in a BCS bowl. But if you think they belong in the national title game (not saying anyone on here thinks that) then your nuts.

to me they belong in a NC title game as much anyone else

The teams in top 5 that lost that were losing all year long, were not just losing to powerful teams, but also some pretty average, to below average, teams..UH never fell into that trap and in this crazy year they IMO at least deserve a shot

3afan
12-02-2007, 09:30 AM
i agree - too bad it will be Oh St & LSU

eagles_victory
12-02-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
to me they belong in a NC title game as much anyone else

The teams in top 5 that lost that were losing all year long, were not just losing to powerful teams, but also some pretty average, to below average, teams..UH never fell into that trap and in this crazy year they IMO at least deserve a shot when you need a horrible illegal forward pass call and a drop in the endzone to beat a 4-8 team you dont deserve an nc shot

Gobbla2001
12-02-2007, 02:19 PM
when you need a horrible illegal forward pass call and a drop in the endzone to beat a 4-8 team you dont deserve an nc shot

a drop in the endzone is why that team is 4-8... that is what separates winners from losers...

they won every game they played, I'd like to see 'em get a shot...

wins are wins, and most teams that make the championship game struggle against bad teams once a year... LSU lost to a not too damn great Arkansas team yet they're gunna make the NC game because "their only two losses were in OT"...

somehow it makes teams better when their only losses are in OT yet makes 'em worse when they "barely" win...

one word: win

eagles_victory
12-02-2007, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
a drop in the endzone is why that team is 4-8... that is what separates winners from losers...

they won every game they played, I'd like to see 'em get a shot...

wins are wins, and most teams that make the championship game struggle against bad teams once a year... LSU lost to a not too damn great Arkansas team yet they're gunna make the NC game because "their only two losses were in OT"...

somehow it makes teams better when their only losses are in OT yet makes 'em worse when they "barely" win...

one word: win Arkansas is better then any team Hawaii played all year.

Gobbla2001
12-02-2007, 02:27 PM
Arkansas is better then any team Hawaii played all year.

because of McFaddin? that's about all they've got... I've watched Hawaii a few times this year and they're really a pretty salty club no matter their schedule...

Had Hawaii been ranked in the top 15 at the start of the season they would be in the Nat'l championship game... KU went all of the way up to #2 from further behind than Hawaii and their schedule wasn't any tougher...

Hawaii deserves the chance to prove that they're either as good as advertised or that they're not as good as their record shows...

eagles_victory
12-02-2007, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
because of McFaddin? that's about all they've got... I've watched Hawaii a few times this year and they're really a pretty salty club no matter their schedule...

Had Hawaii been ranked in the top 15 at the start of the season they would be in the Nat'l championship game... KU went all of the way up to #2 from further behind than Hawaii and their schedule wasn't even tougher...

Hawaii deserves the chance to prove that they're either as good as advertised or that they're not as good as their record shows... i agree and they will get that in the sugar bowl

headhunter
12-02-2007, 03:56 PM
when you need a horrible illegal forward pass call and a drop in the endzone to beat a 4-8 team you dont deserve an nc shot

Need I remind you of Boise State last year.

With all the bs that has gone on this season give Hawaii a chance they won them all I dont care if they didnt play that great of schedule. No one else has earned it so give them a shot at it. Its al about money thats why they wont get a chance.

LSU may be arguablly the best team but plain and simple THEY HAVE 2 LOSSES. ho in the hell can you be the best getting beat twice. I am an LSU fan and they're good no doubt, the system sucks and thats just the way it is. Hawaii should get a shot for one reason THEY WON EVERY GAME nobody else took care of business ths year Give them a shot at the title

But its about money and the media. Both dont workin Hawaii's favor

alaskacat
12-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Arkansas is better then any team Hawaii played all year.

Arkansas would get skull drug by Boise State. and Boise State is legit. After beating Oklahoma last year you would think they would get a little respect, and Hawaii just beat Boise State..so that makes Hawaii legit, and now after this....come on...wheres the playoff system?

Emerson1
12-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by alaskacat
Arkansas would get skull drug by Boise State. and Boise State is legit. After beating Oklahoma last year you would think they would get a little respect, and Hawaii just beat Boise State..so that makes Hawaii legit, and now after this....come on...wheres the playoff system?
That's the main problem with the BCS. Hawaii shouldn't be ranked higher because they beat a team who had a little success LAST YEAR

DU_stud04
12-02-2007, 04:27 PM
i saw Hawaii play 3 times this year late night watching tv.... and ill tell you one thing..... they will hit you! fans are intense and i am very happy to see the team do so well this year. qb has been putting up imaginary numbers; its hard to write a script in Hollywood to be believable to match what he is doing. 3 early to's 3 early td's almost lead to a loss yesterday. never say die, they rallied up 35-7 in the next 3 quarters of play. last game i saw was thanksgiving... just ripping guys heads off, i dont remember a harder hitting game from one side in a very long time. (against boise state)

i believe they are legit, they cant do any worse than what the other top 1-10 have been doing. theyre excited about just getting to a bowl game.

congrads hawaii on a great season

eagles_victory
12-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by alaskacat
Arkansas would get skull drug by Boise State. and Boise State is legit. After beating Oklahoma last year you would think they would get a little respect, and Hawaii just beat Boise State..so that makes Hawaii legit, and now after this....come on...wheres the playoff system? Arkansas would blow Boise off the field

Old Tiger
12-02-2007, 05:40 PM
They don't need a title shot but they do deserve a BCS bowl.

rockdale80
12-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
They don't need a title shot but they do deserve a BCS bowl.

Agreed. LSU vs. Hawaii wouldnt be fun for anyone but LSU.