PDA

View Full Version : I wish my team...

kepdawg
12-01-2007, 05:45 PM
...was still playing and just won by 27 points so I'd have something to complain about! :D

gatordaze
12-01-2007, 05:48 PM
I was not really complaining, I think the calls were fair. I just thought the sequence of pictures was fun to look at!

BILLYFRED0000
12-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
...was still playing and just won by 27 points so I'd have something to complain about! :D

Hey Kep, you saw La Vega. Did they have any studs like that Wright kid from Pittsburg. I mean that kid is a one man wrecking crew. Moves, speed, grit and he handled contact well. A lot of fast shifty guys go down easy. But he had a little power to go with his moves. I would like to see him in college. He is already something and at a good school with great coaching, man who knows.

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2007, 05:54 PM
ROFL! :D

BobcatBenny
12-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
ROFL! :D
:mad: No fair laughing at Celina! Don't make me ring your bell. Cow bell that is. :p

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2007, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
:mad: No fair laughing at Celina! Don't make me ring your bell. Cow bell that is. :p
I was laughing at kep. I didn't realize he was talking about Celina. :p ;)

BobcatBenny
12-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Mmmmmm . . . pants on fire! :p

Kep can't help it, nor can most anybody else. Celina is by far more football crazy per capita than any other fan base in the state. It is just shear covetousness.

He is a Celina wanna be, but is trapped in the Colony. :D

MN95
12-01-2007, 06:41 PM
I have been reading this forum for several weeks, but just recently posted. Here is what I have learned in a short amount of time:

Though a message board is for your opinion, as a Celina fan, you just can't win. You will be called cocky, arrogant, and ignorant. When a couple of pictures clearly show you weren't so ignorant after all, you will then be called a complainer.

I guess when you don't have a dog in the fight, the next best thing is to come on this forum daily and kick at the others. Some people have too much time on their hands.

Oops, almost forgot the smiley face. The other thing I have learned is if you are going to take shots, the smiley face makes it OK.:D

BobcatBenny
12-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by MN95
. . . Oops, almost forgot the smiley face. The other thing I have learned is if you are going to take shots, the smiley face makes it OK.:D
Good call. :clap:

kepdawg
12-01-2007, 06:53 PM
I'll never understand Celina until I live there, I know that. I don't know why I even bother paying attention to them. I just wish my school was still playing! If they were and had won by 27 last night I sure wouldn't be complaining about the officials! I wouldn't care if the officials made every call against us and even got in on some tackles! Sometimes it's nice to just enjoy a win!

kepdawg
12-01-2007, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Hey Kep, you saw La Vega. Did they have any studs like that Wright kid from Pittsburg. I mean that kid is a one man wrecking crew. Moves, speed, grit and he handled contact well. A lot of fast shifty guys go down easy. But he had a little power to go with his moves. I would like to see him in college. He is already something and at a good school with great coaching, man who knows.

Nobody Celina needs to worry about, but you already knew that.

eagle40
12-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Nobody Celina needs to worry about, but you already knew that.

Have you heard of the Parrs? You are gravely mistaken if you believe LV doesn't have any studs.

kepdawg
12-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by eagle40
Have you heard of the Parrs? You are gravely mistaken if you believe LV doesnt have any studs.

Who? Did they play last night? ;)

BILLYFRED0000
12-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by eagle40
Have you heard of the Parrs? You are gravely mistaken if you believe LV doesn't have any studs.

I think he was talking about somebody in Wrights league. He may well be one of the best athletes in 3a and below this year. I have never seen anybody that good at this level. I have seen a few 4a and 5a backs as good. One kid up in Sherman is almost as fast and takes contact even better and is just as good in the open field but that is 4a.

rockdale80
12-01-2007, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by MN95
I have been reading this forum for several weeks, but just recently posted. Here is what I have learned in a short amount of time:

Though a message board is for your opinion, as a Celina fan, you just can't win. You will be called cocky, arrogant, and ignorant. When a couple of pictures clearly show you weren't so ignorant after all, you will then be called a complainer.

I guess when you don't have a dog in the fight, the next best thing is to come on this forum daily and kick at the others. Some people have too much time on their hands.

Oops, almost forgot the smiley face. The other thing I have learned is if you are going to take shots, the smiley face makes it OK.:D

:crazy: :crazy:

BILLYFRED0000
12-01-2007, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
:crazy: :crazy:

No he is right. But this is a particularly central texas biased sight with sightings from West Texas. But I don't care. I like it here.

BILLYFRED0000
12-01-2007, 08:19 PM
I hate to bring this up on such a great football weekend but my family needs your prayers. My wife just found out that her Brother passed away. He has been sick but still this all the family she had left.
Her mom and dad had died years ago. I love her so much and she deserves so much and I would appreciate your prayers for her. Thanks.... Bobby.

BobcatBenny
12-01-2007, 08:22 PM

HippoBaseball05
12-01-2007, 08:26 PM
Here's to hoping you and you wife find some peace in this horrible time.

:(