PDA

View Full Version : Only 7 months and a day until Two-adays start!

Pudlugger
01-03-2003, 11:02 AM
I can feel the excitment! :D

Phil C
01-03-2003, 11:57 AM
That is right Pud! and the time will pass quickly. In the meantime we can enjoy high school basketball, track, tennis, baseball and softball which will make the time pass even more quickly.

BIG19
01-03-2003, 12:39 PM
Bring on baseball and softball!!!! Always makes the end of the year just fly by.

Swarm 51
01-05-2003, 02:38 AM
Pudlugger, what are the prospects for the LaGrange program this next year? I know your quarterback is returning. The Gatesville Hornets will be young in some positions, but those filling the holes are hard working and dedicated young men and had a great JV year losing only one game. We play Burnet the second game of the season. Sure hope the Dawgs have some pity for us!!

playpepper
01-07-2003, 12:27 PM
Damn it... so soon.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-08-2003, 10:12 PM
Can't wait, Bellville looks to be even better in 2003, Hey we might even have a new Football coach if our AD takes another job!!! :D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-08-2003, 10:13 PM
Can't wait, Bellville looks to be even better in 2003, Hey we might even have a new Football coach if our AD takes another job!!! :D

Pudlugger
01-09-2003, 09:44 AM
Swarm 51:
Pudlugger, what are the prospects for the LaGrange program this next year? I know your quarterback is returning.La Grange should be loaded next year. With 5 starters back on offense and 7 on defense including 7 All District players and District 24 Offense MVP Anderle. The O-Line will have two quality TEs back, seniors Stiffler and Schramm, but everything in between will be up for grabs with several big back-up OLs likely to move up. The backfield will be returning veterans Anderle at QB, Wilson at tailback and Wolfe at BB. Thorton will most likely move into starting FB, replacing graduating senior Greg Boothe. Thornton was Boothe's very able back up last year as a sophomore. Recievers will be Gunn, Minzenmeyer, Pittman and Daniels, all pretty fast in the 4.5 - 4.6 range.
Defense will be strong as usual with All District players Krause (MLB), Gunn (DB) Neiser (DB) Schramm (DE), and McKinsey (DT) returning plus starters Minzenmeyer (OLB), and Pittman (DB). Open positions for DT, DE, OLB and MLB exist and there are several prospects from returning letterman and JV players moving up.
As usual the openning game will be against a very able team, Yoakum. They took us to the woodshed last year in their house but this time they play in ours. Both teams will have much to prove, so I am looking forward to the kickoff.

bigcat8
01-09-2003, 11:07 AM
sounds like LG will have no trouble in 24AAA next season....

mustang04
01-09-2003, 10:52 PM
man....I CANT WAIT HONESTLY!!! im ready for more football, the only thing about two-a-days is the gettin up early..thats it, cuz theres nothing like workin your butt off in the summer, and it paying off in the fall anyone agree? GO S'WATER MUSTANGS....WE"LL BE BACK :)