PDA

View Full Version : No Disrespect Intended.............

ILS1
12-01-2007, 10:38 AM
I have all the respect in the world for Brett Favre. I love watching him play and he's definitely a first ballot Hall Of Famer,an Iron Man and deserves all the praise and accolades in the world. But what if Green Bay would of won behind Favre?? What would ESPN being doing now?? Don't you think ESPN would be showing highlights,clips every 10 minutes of the Cowboys loss and how great Favre and the Packers played and demolished the 'Boys. That the invicible Favre and the Packers are the class of the league. Then show that how week after week "we told you so and we were right" that the Packers are the best team in the NFC. Then show a future match up with New England in the Super Bowl. Then after a Packers victory, Favre would ride out into the sunset the Champion that he is................ Turn on ESPN now and see what the Cowboys are getting.............NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D

JasperDog94
12-01-2007, 10:43 AM
Actually you're partially wrong. They ARE talking about the Cowboys....and how they didn't put GB away and that if Bret Favre doesn't get hurt and that if GB was healthy, they would have won the game.

Pay more attention in the future!:doh: :nerd: :nerd:

lostaussie
12-01-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by ILS1
I have all the respect in the world for Brett Favre. I love watching him play and he's definitely a first ballot Hall Of Famer,an Iron Man and deserves all the praise and accolades in the world. But what if Green Bay would of won behind Favre?? What would ESPN being doing now?? Don't you think ESPN would be showing highlights,clips every 10 minutes of the Cowboys loss and how great Favre and the Packers played and demolished the 'Boys. That the invicible Favre and the Packers are the class of the league. Then show that how week after week "we told you so and we were right" that the Packers are the best team in the NFC. Then show a future match up with New England in the Super Bowl. Then after a Packers victory, Favre would ride out into the sunset the Champion that he is................ Turn on ESPN now and see what the Cowboys are getting.............NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D that bothers me...........................none!!!!!the less that i hear about romo's girlfriends and t.o.'s antics, the more i hope they are focusing on football. Dallas is good and it will all play out in the end.

3afan
12-01-2007, 10:45 AM
who cares what ESPN says .....

Highschoolfan78
12-01-2007, 11:01 AM
ESPN is about as reliable for providing quality sports news as MTV providing music these days

ILS1
12-01-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
who cares what ESPN says .....

They are the WORLD LEADER IN SPORTS!!!! (which just includes the Yankees,NY Giants,Lakers,Miami Heat,Patriots,Packers,Kobe Bryant,Shaq,Dwayne Wade,Brett Favre,Tom Brady,A-Rod!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

rockdale80
12-01-2007, 11:56 AM
They are the WORLD LEADER IN SPORTS!!!! (which just includes the Yankees,NY Giants,Lakers,Miami Heat,Patriots,Packers,Kobe Bryant,Shaq,Dwayne Wade,Brett Favre,Tom Brady,A-Rod!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Dont forget USC;)

Sweetwater Red
12-01-2007, 12:00 PM
In ESPN's defense, they lay it to the teams that are doing
badly also. See Knicks, Dolphins, etc.

ILS1
12-01-2007, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Dont forget USC;)

Dang, how in the world could I forget USC and Pete Carroll!!!!

:D :D :D

Sweetwater Red
12-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Dang, how in the world could I forget USC and Pete Carroll!!!!

Right now they are taking a back seat to Les Miles and Michigan.