PDA

View Full Version : Argyle

Who-dun-it!!?
12-01-2007, 03:59 AM
You are a first rate team. You are capable of beating anyone in the state on any given night. It was a pleasure to get to meet your team face to face at What-a-burger after the game. I'm not alone in being very impressed with your players and coaches. Thank you for the great game! We know it could have gone either way.

ARGYLE IS GOOD!!!!

Great job Guys. :clap: :clap: :clap:

bigron15
12-01-2007, 04:02 AM
that kicker was a BEAST!

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-01-2007, 04:03 AM
I've got alot of respect for the whole community of Argyle! They were pating Snyder folks on the back as they went to see the players. Its nice seeing both towns show hospitality for one another. Congrats on a great season!

Stownhorse
12-01-2007, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
I've got alot of respect for the whole community of Argyle! They were pating Snyder folks on the back as they went to see the players. Its nice seeing both towns show hospitality for one another. Congrats on a great season!

Yea well rounded team. They pass the ball too.....

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-01-2007, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Yea well rounded team. They pass the ball too.....

Man seriously I haven't seen a community that was that repectful all year long

firstdown
12-03-2007, 08:51 AM
Sorry for not posting earlier I just came in off the ledge;). Snyder GREAT GAME...GREAT TEAM. That Young Mr. Clay is special. We were pretty sure he was get'n the ball and well you know. Good luck to you guys. Thanks for all the kind words and two things to remember about Argyle:

1) We will be as good if not better next year.
2) Our BB team is a beast. thump thump thump...

Budman007
12-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by firstdown
Sorry for not posting earlier I just came in off the ledge;). Snyder GREAT GAME...GREAT TEAM. That Young Mr. Clay is special. We were pretty sure he was get'n the ball and well you know. Good luck to you guys. Thanks for all the kind words and two things to remember about Argyle:

1) We will be as good if not better next year.
2) Our BB team is a beast. thump thump thump...

From this statement, are you saying you have someone as good or better than JJ coming up??? That could be a tall order.

KTJ
12-03-2007, 11:52 AM
Argyle (overall athletics) reminds me of a Duncanville, Austin Westlake, or a Spring Westfield in that they are starting to become powers in every single sport they field. And keep in mind, Argyle is very, very new and that area in Denton County is growing RAPIDLY.

I wonder if they will pull a Southlake and make it to where they will only have 1 high school?

firstdown
12-03-2007, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Budman007
From this statement, are you saying you have someone as good or better than JJ coming up??? That could be a tall order.

JJ will be hard to replace but we do have a young man I think will do fine. This years senior class had several good atheletes but it does not compare to what is waiting in the wings. Argyle will be a force to deal with next year.