PDA

View Full Version : Good season Rattlers.

Rattlesnake_08
12-01-2007, 03:17 AM
THIS IS A THREAD IN WHICH I, AND WHOEVER ELSE WOULD LIKE TO, WANT TO CONGRADULATE NAVASOTA ON A GREAT SEASON!

This thread is by no means meant for anyone who have nothing better to say than thras-talk towards Navasota, and I would like to ask the moderators kindly to erase any posts on here that insult Navasota. With that being said...

Good job Navasota on truly what was a storybook season! In August no one really thought that y'all were going to do much of anything, but y'all believe y'all's selves, and that's what counted the most. After having two straight 3-7 seasons it is more than excellant to come-out resillant this season, and completely turn the ship around and finish 9-4.

Good job to all of you seniors: Rausheck, Kaspar, Parker, Orlando, Greenwood, Palmer, Busa, and Thomas, for hanging in there those previous two seasons going 6-14. Now because of all of y'all's hard work y'all were able to have an amazing season. From Madisonville to Liberty Hill it has been one awesome ride, and I know in the long-run I do not regret a single second of it. I would like to personally say myself how proud I am of you guys, and what y'all have done this season. It all was truly amazing! Go Rattlers!

Rattlesnake_08
12-01-2007, 03:21 AM
Even though an amazing football season is over, I think it's still exciting for our 8th ranked basektball program to get rolling now.

zebrablue2
12-01-2007, 07:38 AM
congrats to the rattlers. playing in the third round ain't too bad. in fact it is the mark of a VERY GOOD season. way to go...

duckpluck
12-01-2007, 07:43 AM
Great season. A young team that will be again a very tough team in 2008.

Runnin Panther
12-01-2007, 08:43 AM
Congrats Navasota.
The Rattlers are a young team, ya’ll should be great in 2008.

Old Green
12-01-2007, 08:51 AM
Congrats on a great season Rattlers.:clap:

themsu97
12-01-2007, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Rattlesnake_08
THIS IS A THREAD IN WHICH I, AND WHOEVER ELSE WOULD LIKE TO, WANT TO CONGRADULATE NAVASOTA ON A GREAT SEASON!

This thread is by no means meant for anyone who have nothing better to say than thras-talk towards Navasota, and I would like to ask the moderators kindly to erase any posts on here that insult Navasota. With that being said...

Good job Navasota on truly what was a storybook season! In August no one really thought that y'all were going to do much of anything, but y'all believe y'all's selves, and that's what counted the most. After having two straight 3-7 seasons it is more than excellant to come-out resillant this season, and completely turn the ship around and finish 9-4.

Good job to all of you seniors: Rausheck, Kaspar, Parker, Orlando, Greenwood, Palmer, Busa, and Thomas, for hanging in there those previous two seasons going 6-14. Now because of all of y'all's hard work y'all were able to have an amazing season. From Madisonville to Liberty Hill it has been one awesome ride, and I know in the long-run I do not regret a single second of it. I would like to personally say myself how proud I am of you guys, and what y'all have done this season. It all was truly amazing! Go Rattlers!

great season Rattlers... :clap:
as for the rest of the post:confused: ;) :hand:

Pudlugger
12-01-2007, 10:01 AM
Congratulations on representing D23 well in the playoffs. Ya'll are a young talented team and will no doubt be going deep in the post season in 08. Good luck to the Rattlers.:)

rundoe
12-01-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
congrats to the rattlers. playing in the third round ain't too bad. in fact it is the mark of a VERY GOOD season. way to go...

I agree.

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2007, 11:21 AM
Congratulations, Rattlers, on your season. You players left it all on the field last night, and have every right to be proud of yourselves! For any seniors, best of luck in your future endeavors. For any returning players, take what you had this year, learn and build from it.

ProudHornetMom
12-01-2007, 12:08 PM
The Rattlers have every right to be proud of their season and going 3 deep in playoffs. Your first year in your new stadium was memorable and you represented District 23A well.

Congratulations to the team, fans and community for a great 2007 season.

P.S. We all dread playing you in basketball. ;)

Rattlesnake_08
12-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Hey, thanks to everyone else out in our district you supported us. It was great playing football with y'all, and now I look forward to talking some basketball with you guys.:thumbsup:

Bull's-eye
12-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Congratulations on a great season and for representing D23 three rounds into the playoffs. Hope we are in the same district next year, Navasota should be one of the top returning teams.

IHStangFan
12-01-2007, 02:55 PM
:clap: Congrats Rattlers on a nice season.

firstcat
12-01-2007, 03:06 PM
It was a pleasure to meet many of the posters that we have been going back and forth with this week.
Navasota has a great group of athletes, and definitely deserved be playing in that game last night!
Ya'll have a bright future, and we look forward to meeting ya'll again next year!
RattlerDude and I made an agreement at halftime that no matter who came out on top (and believe me, we weren't counting ya'll out because we know how huge your second half comebacks can be!), the other one of us would be at next week's game cheering them on to another victory! Hope to see many of ya'll next week, we'd be proud to share our seats with you!
Rattler players and fans be proud! It was an awesome run!

Hupernikomen
12-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Enjoyed watching the Rattlers for the first time last week. It is always good to see a program from a different area that plays some great Texas high school football. Good luck in BB.

clemsmarina
12-01-2007, 03:27 PM
Awesome season rattlers!!! Hopefully our next meting won't take as long as this one did to happen.
Maybe we'll see yall this basketball season in the playoffs...